One Sweet Day

One Sweet Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was like a normal working day when Yunho received a phone call, telling him that the 'stuff' he designed and ordered been done and ready to be picked up. He overexcited and went to pick up right away. With a big grinned on his face, he put the 'stuff' in a nice big gift box together with a special terrarium he made. He just can't help but smile widely thinking about the love of his life - Jaejoong. After all, it was the first time Yunho designed such a thing. Special for Jaejoong.

 

There were still one to two hours until lunchtime, but Yunho didn't care and drove to Jaejoong’s working place. It was a bit surprised for Jaejoong as Yunho never wanted to have lunch together since he preferred taking a nap than eating. So, when Yunho urged Jaejoong to come with him, Jaejoong just obeyed and followed him.

 

Yunho drove to the nearby part which he hoped not so many people around since it still not yet lunch break. It was a short drive but feeling like a long since Jaejoong kept asking questions. 'Where are we going?', 'What happened?', 'Are you ok?', 'Are you hurt?'.

 

Yunho just laughed and said, “I just want to see you.” Jaejoong frowned and Yunho knew why. It was not like him to do something without planning it first especially on working time.

 

They arrived at the park and Yunho didn't forget to take his box with him which made Jaejoong frowned more. Yunho urged Jae to buy some burritos from the nearby food truck. They could eat the burritos and have a picnic at the park, claimed Yunho which sounds ridiculous to Jaejoong.

 

With a big box and burritos in one hand, while the other hand holding Jae’s hand, they went walk side by side at the part. Lucky Yunho, it was a cloudy and windy day, so they could walk around without sweating so much. Hot day and sweating lots going to ruins his mood and Yunho glad tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter