Characters

Girls Generation - The Animated Series

Kim Taeyeon - Taeyeon is the leader of the group. She is considered to be the most rational and mature, like a big sister, and sometimes makes the other girls do all the dirty work for her. Aside from her rational personality, she is often shown staring at someone’s behind (usually Tiffany's), occasionally to be caught and scolded for doing so.

Jessica Jung - Jessica is the second member of the group. Like Tiffany, she was born and raised in the United States. She tends to be quite lazy, as she sleeps so much off stage, much to the other members’ frustration. When she is not singing or sleeping, she enjoys hanging out, shopping, and visiting salons.

Lee Soonkyu "Sunny" - Sunny is the third member of the group. She serves as the glue that holds their friendship together. Sunny is an expert in "aegyo" (cute displays of affection), which at times annoys the other girls. She likes animals, enjoys playing video games, and sometimes acts childish compared to the others.

Tiffany Hwang - Tiffany is the fourth member of the group. Of the nine girls, she is the biggest diva, totally boy-crazy, a shopaholic, and concerned with the latest trends. She also has a rational side like Taeyeon, as she tends to complain when the other girls do anything ridiculous in public, and when she does, she gets called "Manager Hwang".

Kim Hyoyeon - Hyoyeon is the fifth member of the group. She is considered to be the best dancer, hence her nickname "Dancing Queen". She is also considered to be the tomboy of the group. Her favourite types of music include dance pop, EDM, hip hop, and occasionally rock.

Kwon Yuri - Yuri is the sixth member of the group. She is considered to be the iest member of the band. Aside from singing, she enjoys working out, shopping, visiting salons, partying, and playing musical instruments (usually the guitar).

Choi Sooyoung - Sooyoung is the seventh member of the group. She is the biggest fashionista of the group, along with Yoona, and is particularly known for her famous long legs. Her two hobbies outside of singing are modelling and eating. Even though she may appear healthy, she likes to eat the most (and surprisingly does not gain weight).

Im Yoona - Yoona is the eighth member and self-proclaimed visual of the group. She is beauty-obsessed, loves her good looks, is also a fashionista along with Sooyoung (not as much), and an accomplished actress. She shares a lot in common with Sooyoung as she enjoys modelling, fashion and eating.

Seo Joohyun "Seohyun" - Seohyun is the youngest member of the group. She is also the smartest and most shy, although she is known to easily become frustrated at times (usually when the other girls fight in her presence). She often spends her free time studying or playing piano.

The Manager - Girls' Generation's manager is a serious, rational, no-nonsense businessman in his early 30s. He is very protective of the girls, sometimes invading their privacy to ensure that they are safe.