Making Out, Broken.

It is Hard for me.

While Heesu was search for Kevin. She saw...............

-----------------------------------------------------------------

She saw someone making out in the dressing room, the girl is leaning against the wall while the boy infront of the girl. their kiss is getting rougher, the boy started to slipping his hand inside the girl 's skirt rubbing her . The girl let out a moan. 

Heesu just stand there watching them. then she heard the girl said Kevin 's name and the boy's said Dara 's name. Heesu eyes were widened in shock in the same time Heesu felt like there were arrows shot her heart, and tears running down from her eyes. Heesu let out a gasp, then Kevin broke the kiss turning his head around looking if there's anyone.

Kevin: is anyone there?

Heesu hide behind one of the lockers quickly and run out from the dressing room while crying.Heesu ran out from the cafe and ran from the place as fast as she can, ignoring Kibum and Eli calling her . Heesu just run until she stopped for a while trying to catch her breath then she realize she's at a park where there's no one. she looking around then she continue crying, Heesu tried to hold her tears for falling down but she just cant, the more she tried the more her tears coming out. She Cried for 2 hours then she walk to her house and continue crying until she fallen asleep.

While she was in a drama, Kibum and Eli was search for her.

Kibum: where the hell is Heesu?

Eli: i dont know, i been trying t call her but she is not answering her phone at all!

Kibum: why is she running and crying?

Eli: i dont know that why i tried to call her.

Kibum: Didn't she went inside the cafe looking for Kevin?

Eli: yeah, i think i should call Kevin if Kevin know anything.

Kibum: Yeah, call Kevin now!

Eli dials Kevin's phone number, Kevin voice out after 10 sec.

Kevin: Hello Eli?

Eli:Ah! Hello Kevin!

Kevin: Hello, and why did you call me? i'm talking to a person.

Eli: I'm sorry for disturbing you Kev, I just want to ask you something.

Kevin: what?

Eli: have you seen Heesu? cause just now she was running out from the cafe and i dont what or who is she is running from, while crying.

Kevin: really?, I'm sorry i don't know cause i wasn't there at all.  (He is telling lies)

Eli: ooo.... ok Well thank Kev i'm really really sorry if im disturbing you, Bye!

Kevin:emm..bye  

Beeeeeppppp  , The line ended....

Eli:Kevin says that he doesn't know cause he wasn't there.

Kibum:What?!

Eli:yeah then why is she running while crying is there wasn't anyone in the cafe?

Kibum: What if Kevin is telling lies?

Eli: No Way! Kevin is not like that!   (Not he is) and maybe Mr Xander did something to Heesu!

Kibum: No way.. Mr Xander never done something bad to Heesu cause she is his Favorite.

Eli: yeah His Favorite, and use it and harassed her. Huh?

Kibum: Yeah Maybe.... Cause Mr Xander got the ert Face or maybe he is a ert!

Eli: What a ert guy! He Harassed Heesu! How could he!! Tomorow we go and  kicked his !

Kibum: Yeah~! But first we lets us ask Heesu, and then Talk to him first before doing anything. but what if Heesu didn't come cause she's scared?

Eli: yeah you right.. Tomorow we go and meet her huh?

Kibum: yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Heesu cause what she saw and Poor Xander to get blamed.

Finish chapter4! YEah!!!!

Please comment!   I want to know if its Nice!     One one reader is commenting.. Well thanks   @kkhihi!  Love ya!!! you're the one who comment!

9.12.10