Eli's letter.

It is Hard for me.

I sent Heesu to Yoseob's room and get back to my room. When i arrived there as i walk in, i saw everyone is at the living room with a sad expression and Dongho were crying while Soohyun tried to calm him down.

Kibum: what's with the sad expression?

Xander: read this.

Xander hyung pass me a Letter 


To Xander Hyung. 

Hyung , please forgive me for this sudden news but i've to tell you that i'm no longer a worker of your cafe so you know what i mean right? I quit. About my salary? Emm... I'll sent someone to take that for me so please don't be worried. I'm going back to America cause of ....... and please tell Kibum to give the other letter that wrote "Heesu" on it to Hessu ok? i'll be back to Korea soon Hyung~ Thanks for caring for me, thanks for giving me this job hyung i'll miss you. Bye and i know is kinda stupid huh? bye!!!!!!

To Soohyun, Hanjun , Kiseop, Junyong, Dongho and Bom

Hello guys, I want to say thanks to the all of you for being my friends for 4 years! I'll miss the all of you!!! Can we still be friends went i comeback to Korea?Cause its hard to find a friends like you guys! Soohyun hyung please stop being a ert can you? Aish. Hanjun hyung, can you bake a super delicious cake for Heesu? to make her Happy? cause i know you're very good with baking huh? Kiseop please don't be so...... weird seriously, you're so weird sometimes...... but that makes you Kiseop right? Dongho, please listen to your elders! Don't make they angry. Bom, please continue supporting Heesu please... Make sure she doesn't cry.....And please support Heesu.... She is having a hard time right now right? Emm......... That all i have to say... So bye see you soon guys!

Finaly Kibum....

Kibum.... Thanks for being my bestfriend for 10 years.... I really appreciate that. And Kibum.... Your wish finally came true right? I think you really deserved to be with Heesu.... so please take care of her can you? Please.... Kibum don't make her cry, i know you can't bear and so as i Kibum. Cause i know you been liking her since the first day we meet her.. The way you look at her .... Kibum please don't let that jerk Kevin touch Heesu... If he touch her, I want you to beat him hard for the sake of Heesu. Kevin that jerk he doesn't deserved Heesu like you desevered her! I really hate that jerk! At first i think that you're not the right guy for Heesu but now i realize you are the guy not me..... I actually like Heesu too but she doesn't know so... Well forget about it ok? Good luck bro! Take care of Heesu!!!!! Miss you!! 


What??? Eli is going back to America? Why? He is quitting too? Why of all sudden? Wait he like Heesu too? I knew it.. But sorry Eli i get Heesu first.

Xander: Why? Kibum? Why is Eli leaving? He is the greatest waiter in our cafe, he is really great with treating the customers....

Soohyun: yeah....

Bom: But we still have Heesu right?

Kibum: nope.

Kiseop: What?!! 

Hanjun: what do you mean by that??!

Kibum: Heesu quit and same as me.. So Xander hyung i'm sorry but i'm quitting after this vacation.

Xander: No! not again! Two more to go~ great..........  Are you sure Kibum?

Kibum: please hyung~ I have too.

Xander: emm.... take your Monthly salary next week.

Kibum: Thanks hyung... so where's Kevin?

Junyong: with his future wife a.k.a Heesu's cousin.

Kibum: that jerk! 

Hanjun: Kevin is really a jerk Kibum, i did told you but you didn't listen to me.. cause Kevin didn't answered Heesu question! 

Soohyun: huh?

Xander: why ?what happen?

Kibum: Kevin didn't want to answer what Heesu ask him.

Kiseop: what did Heesu ask him?

Mika: yeah i also want to know!

Hanjun tells them what happen...

Bom: How could you Kevin!

Xander: what a jerk!

Mika: Kevin i didn't thought you were like this..........

Soohyun: Jerk! Kevin is a Jerk!!

Dongho: how could you Kevin! You broke Heesu heart!

Minseok: omg......

Sunyong: i don't know him so.... i have nothing to say.

Sunwoong: me too.....

--------------------------------------------

Everyone is starting to hate Kevin...............

And Yay!!!! today is Sunyong from TOUCH birthday!!!! 

Comment pls

YuKiMary

3.50pm

22.12.10