DAMN YOU!!!

CUTE BOY VS CHOCOHOLIC GIRL

(No One pov)

 

"ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!!! Stop it!! you BABO " you shout. Jiji still chase you with cockroach in her hand.

 

" Come on!! Yah!! stop run! " Jiji still not stop but her speed getting slower..but you...yeah an athlete.. you know what happend when athlete run..

 

"Jiji please.. i'm urgh.. you know that 'thing' and me..get it away.. NOW!!! " You stop after see that Jiji had stop run. She look really exhausted..

 

" Nope! This is a revenge. Hahaha~ get ready to marry with mr crokcroach." She show the 'thing' and start to chase you back.

 

" Kyahh!! No please.." you start to run but BUKK!! You hit someone else. Both of you fell.

 

" Oh No! Are you okay? i-i-i'm sorry..do we need to go to hospital? or clinic? or want me to check? please don't mad! " you start to act panick.

 

" Ani. Gwenchana. Are you alright? " he ask politely.

 

"______-AH!! " You just realize that Jiji still chase you.. Quickly you hide at the back unknown guy.

 

" Help ME please!! " You beg him. He just smile.

 

" What happen? "

 

" Jiji want me to..." you can't finish your word when suddenly Jiji call you.

 

"_________-AH!! You have to prepare for your wedding with Mr. Cork! Get out from there. " Jiji shout.

 

"Okay, you heard that... now help me! " Unknown guy hold his laugh.

 


" What will i get? " he ask

 

" Aish, fine i give you anything! Now hurry up! "

 

" Anything?" You nod. He smiled and grab your hand. You follow him since he pull you. He brought you to the place at school you that never know.

 

"Where are this place? " you look around. its really unfamiliar place.

 

" this? oh, it my secret place." he tells you.

 

"Whoa!! You have secret place! Awesome! owh, i wish i had too." You mumbled.

 

" Why would you want it? "

 

" Duh, you can hide there where you have crazy friend like mine." He chuckle for your answer.

 

" What's funny?"

 

"Nothing.. i just imagine when you become Mrs . By the way, my name Jun Hyung. Yong Jun Hyung. You?"

 

" Yong Jun Hyung? i think i have heard that name before. Ah! whatever, I'm Yun ______. Call me __________." You introduce yourself.

 

" Yun ________. Nice name! " he smiled.

 


 ( Your Pov)

 

" Yun ________. Nice name." He praise then he smile. Owh, that smile!! No! don't show to.. okay, i melting now.  Change topic!!

 

" I think Jiji have lost us! " I look around.

 

" Really?" He come closer to look around too. Then my heart dup dap dup dap..it beat so fast! Aish, maybe i'm too tired. Yes! tired!..

 

" Yeah! She lost us! "  he said and turn at me. Whoa!! that close! Too close... Our face was only inches away. i feel my face is burning. Okay.. er.. i need to hide!! where? Under the table? in the drain? okay... rileks!!

 

" Erm.. i need to go! " I say.

 

" NO! You have to keep the promise first. " he is in serious tone. Okay, is he mad? but what i did wrong? Wait promise? What Promise? Oh yeah!! That one. Will give what he want. Did i do the promise? Silly me! what should i do!

 

" Oh Yeah! The promise! Okay, what you  want? " oh please!! don't ask for the money!!

 

"I want you.. be my friend." I wide up my eye. That only? Thank God!!

 

" Okay! No Prob!! " You give him a smiled.

 

" Really? You know what? Nobody want to friend with me. They keep saying i'm devil."

 

" Okay.. Since i'm your friend...NOW TELL ME WHO SAID THAT!!!" you said half mad. He just laugh.

 

" Okay. What now?"

 

"i'm just kidding. " he chuckle. You pouted.

 

"Pfft.."

 

" Number 2. Please keep this secret."

 

" What secret? "

 

" This place. " he smiled..

'Aish don't show that smiled' you talk yourself

 

"That all? Simple!!" you flick you finger.

 

" Ani~~ one more left! "

 

" Yah!! Two wish only!! "

 

" Mwoh? It use to be three wish given in fairytale .." he pouted.. You burst of laugh.

 

" I really don't know that guy also read fairy-tail story!! Aigoo..you really something!!" You mutter while hold you laugh.

 

"Done?" He said seriously. You stop laugh..

 

" So, like i said Number 3 i want......" he stop

 

" Want what? " You said.

 

" This.." he lean closer to you and make a quick kiss to your lips. You were shock and quickly stop it.

 

" What...Was that? " You ask seriously.

 

" A kiss.." he smirk. You give him a free PUNCH to his face. He give what-wrong look to you.

 

" You STUPID!!! That was MY FIRST KISS!!!!" You shouted madly. He look suprised. He was about to get up but you smack him with your bag and run away.


 

 

Hye guys!!! Yay!! i got new subcribers and i'm sooooooo happy!!! laugh

I love you!!!!heartheartheart

 

please read it!!! comment the most!! Subscribe it if you love it!!!!

 

I GIVE YOU Y JUNIE

lol... just imagine he react like this after kiss you..