CHOCOHOLIC GIRL

CUTE BOY VS CHOCOHOLIC GIRL

" _____-AH!! " Someone shout your name from behind. you felt a bit shock and look at your back and found it was your friend Seo Hyun.

 

"Seo Hyun-ah! Don't ever do like that again!! Luckly i don't have heart attack! You want me to die or what? And..." you stop babling. You realize that Seo Hyun put chocolate in your mouth. You silent and continue to chew the sweet chocolate. You just love chocolate. SeoHyun create a smile on her face.

 

"ermm... delicous! Got hazel nuts in there!! I love it!! thank Seo Hyun!! "

 

" Your welcome. Good news is you stop babling..phew.."Seo Hyun wipe her imagenary sweat.

 

"Haha, funny. Whatever. By the way, do you still have chocolate with you? i'm starving~" You show your puppy face.

 

"What?!  ______-ah, go home, cook and eat.. Only 3 simple thing to  do by your ownself!!"

 

 

"What? Me? Cook?  hell no!!" You shook your head rapidly.

 

 

"Why? " she ask

 

"You know what..As the most cute chef in the world..i give  you my black rice recepie"

 

"Black rice?" she look confius..  You smirk.

 

"firstly, wash your rice gently. then pour some water and put on the kitchen. Put up the most maximum flame and leave it for  2 hours!  the result is black rice is form.. try it!! i've try many times already... everytime i've finished it, it eat until finish." You  explain about your black rice..

 

"Babo!!!!!!!!! that not black rice..btw, who is 'luckiest person ate it?"

 

"oh.. that one.. it my dustbin..O.k bye!!!" take a quick run.. Seo Hyun chase you like she wanna eat you.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

your POV

 

" JIJI!! " i shout out loud. and guess what.. she did'nt hearindecision .. I run toward her and shout at her ear.

 

"JIJI!!!!!" i shout. she did'nt shock? what the hell? is she already deaf. she turns around and give me what-you-want look.

 

" I'm hungry." i said while show my puppy face. She raise her palm to tell me to wait. Then she take out her earphone.

 

" Owh, i thought you are deaf already. YAY!! i don't have a deaf friend. i jumped joy.

 

" Who are you call me deaf? " she fold her arm.

 

" Your MOM!!" i said with mother-tone voice and stare at her pretty eyes.

 

" HELL NO! "

 

"Yes i am.. now Jiji. Go to laundry and wash yourself! You smell like a pig. Yuck! " i start to .. she is really fun to teasing to.. Well, if her madness is at maximum you really gonna get an panda eye..SERIOUSLY.

 

"Aish, you..ergh.. urgh... Babo.." She mutter

 

" Yes am i!! how do you know? " :P okay..stupid question..

 

" Just guessed." whoa.. she trick me back.. ouch my heart is being stabbed..

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

HYE GUYS!! MISS YOU ALOT!! SORRY IF I'M -I-DONT-KNOW- LIKE STUPID WORD? WHAT IM SAYING? *duh*

 

okay i dont know what i say..

 

bye? *Run away*