SERIOUSLY>?

CUTE BOY VS CHOCOHOLIC GIRL

" You STUPID!!! That was MY FIRST KISS!!!!" She shout.

 

'Her first kiss?' i suprise. Damn! what i just did?! Great now she gonna hate me! i don't know why i kiss her? It feel like i'm...start to like her? Aish, better i apologize to her. I was going to get up but she quicker smack me up. OUCH!! it hurt!

 

"WAIT!!! " She already runaway.

 

" Gosh! i feel bad.." I murmured. but~ the good news is i be her first kiss..hihi..

 


 

( Your POV)

 

"Stupid guy!!! A guy that i just met just kiss me!!! He stole MY FIRST KISS?!?!?!?!?!?! Damn you JunHyung!!!!!" I shout madly at top of the hill. A tears come out from my eyes.

 

" Are you okay? " A voice approach .I quickly turn my head. Suprisingly, it was Jiji.

 

" Yeah.. i think." I quickly wipe my face. Owh, it shame she see me like this.

 

" What happend? "

 

" What happend what? " i ask her back.  A smack hit your head.

 

" Yah! What was for that?! " I mad at her.

 

" Nothing. " she said. Then she laid down her body to grass watching the sky. I follow her.

 

" What happend? " She ask same question.

 

".....he.."

 

" Did what? "

 

" Mmuahh.. er..me.."

 

" Mmmuuahh? " Jiji look at me..

 

" That guy...aish he so asdfghjkl;qwertyui!@#$%^&*()"

 

"Relax..Tell me slowly." i wake up.

 

" There was a guy... ermm.... he ....aish...that kiss....me ..... first...time...?."

 

" Really?! Yay, we got new couple today!! " She shout cheerfully..

 

WHAT-

 

THE-

 

HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

 

" YAH!! PABOYA!!! " i quickly stand up and walk away from her...Yeah, really heartbroken when your crazy friend is betrayed to me to...Plus!! I'm not going to couple with that First Kiss Stealer guy ..

 

DUP!

 

" What that? " i touch my chest.

My Heart-

It-

BEATS?

 

NO! Don't say that.....Ani! i'm just tired! yes!! tired!! erm..of course it beat! or i dead already~

 

" Home!! Eat!! Sleep!! " I shouted while running toward my home.

 


 Ermm... hye... yeah i know... bored chappie.

 

Promise will update a better cahppie.. Please look forward for it!!

 

okay...

Got to do my homework!! Bye Yeom!!

COmmEnt are needed!!

 

love u!!heart