A union~

CUTE BOY VS CHOCOHOLIC GIRL

(?????? POV)

" Finally!! i'm back!! " i shouted. People look me weird. i don't care all that.. i just miss her soo much.. I has been 3 years. i wonder if she still remember me. Yun ____ !! wait for me!!!

 

" Sir the car is here " an old man bow at me politely.

 

" OK!! Let go!! Kaja!! " i said happily and take a quick step toward the car.

 

" Sir, how about your studies at there.? " My guardian ask me. I call him 'umma'. Well she not my real mom. But she had been take care of me since i was born.

 

" Just like that. A lot of girl keep chasing me. Same as here." i sigh. Pffth.. i know..

 

" That because you to handsome to see."

 

" Ani.. Umma!! What did you cook for me? i'm hungry~" i pouted.

 

" Chicken Stew."

 

"OMO!! Jeongmal??" i ask.. she nod with smile.

 

"Yay!! Saranghae Umma!! " i kiss her cheek.

 

" Aigoo.. this kid.." I chuckle for her reaction. Then i look out the window. I see familiar figure.

 

" Stop the car!! " i shout.

 

" What Sir? " the driver ask

 

" You guys head to home first. I got a job to do here." i reply. Umma got the signal. She smile and ask the driver to drove back home. I ran quitely to her back. I check her first. Yup she's the one cause she got birth mark that have love shape on her neck. I hug her from the back.

 

" Kyahh!! let me go you ert!!! " She struggle.

 

"______ -ah~ Guess who or i you! " Tease only!

 

"Who are you ert?! Let me go!!"

 

" I miss you! " owh.. her hair smell so nice.

 

"Mwoh??"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

( your POV)

 

"Mwoh??" Who is this guy? i turn my head and..

 

"Uh? OPPA!!!" i act shock. He give me a smile.. No!! Somebody!! help me!! i'm melting here..kekekeke

 

" ________ -ah... jeongmal Bogoshiposo. " he pouted. Aigoo... Too cute to see.. X3X and we jump joyful like crazy person

 

" Dae!! Nadu!! When did you comeback? " I ask him.

 

" Just now. Where are you going?"

 

" Home. Where else? "

 

" Let go eat first!! I'm hungry!! " He act like cute puppy.  Don't show that face!!

 

" Ani! I'm cooking! Let go!! " I grab his hand and walk together to my home.

 

" __________ -ah. When did you start to know how to cook? " He ask. Duh~ -_-"

 

" I learn it. Yeah.. taking cooking class...and i did ! now.. i know how to cook..^_^"

 

" Omo! Jeongmal? You must really working hard learn it."

 

" Of course! Look who the person.." i make peace hand.

 

" Ara! Can you make kimbap? "

 

" Uh~ about that...-_-" still learning about it" i place my index finger on my cheek and look up.

 

"MMuuah~"  i'm freeze.. Why he kiss my cheek? I look him weirdly.

 

" What? " He ask

 

" Why did you do that? " i ask shyly..Duh of course! it embarrasing!!

 

" I thought you ask me to kiss you."

 

"m-m-mwoh? when did i ask for it?! I did'nt say anything!! " Aish! why i'm stuttered??!!

 

" It true you did'nt say. But you did this. " He put his index finger on his cheek and look up.

 

" Owh..Yah!! I did'nt mean that!! "

 

"What to do~ i already kiss you~ " he chuckle and continue his walk. Oh GOD!! Was today is my bad luck day? My first kiss had been stoled. And  this guy just kiss my cheek..owh my precious cheek!! was today is kissing day? Duh~

 

" Yah!! You really dead meat!! Wait for me!! " and two old kindergarden were chasing each other on that day.. -_-"

 

Suddenly, he stop.

 

" Umma~ cook chicken stew today. " he gave me puppy face. Aish, i knew what he want!

 

" Ara Ara~ Kaja.." i surender. duh~ who can beat his puppy face? NOBODY! i repeat NOBODY!

 

" Yippie!! saranghae!! "

 

" Aigoo oppa! so childish! "

 

" Yeah, the who childish is you most love! " let me explain about here. Love like brother and sis only..Only!

 

" When did i love you? "

 

" Everyday~ "

 

" Babo! " i knock his head and ouch! i get the reflect back.

 

 

 

 


  Annyong!!!! hye guys!! did you heard new bap song? cool right!! I got the POWER!!! yeah.!! if not yet make sure you heard it.. AWESOME!! okay that all bye yeom~~

 

p/s: So sorry for late updating!! i got exam !!

 

so maybe i will update next month? i think~ hihihi

Owh yeah .. i will tell you the mystery guy next update.. see ya!!!