9:20

Seonghwa Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She feels the thickness of the air clinging to her skin, hugging her face and making her sweat. A small drop slides from her scalp and follows the swell of her cheeks.

“It’s too hot.” She sighs to herself and continues to run a damp rag across the floor. She wouldn’t do this normally but the floor is a mess. Someone spilled soda and now the floor is all sticky.

 

“Are you almost done?” She hears Seonghwa exit a room, groaning deeply probably at the mess he had to clean up.

Seonghwa doesn’t respond so she stands from being on her hands and knees to look at him. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing.” He clears his throat, his eyes trailing down her form. She has discarded the cardigan and is now just sporting black shorts and a tank top almost sheer due to sweat or the water she uses to clean up or both.

A bead of sweat swells under her chin, drips and lands in the valley between her s hiding from his sight. “It’s so humid nowadays. The air feels like oatmeal.” She grins at him while wiping the back of her arm along her neck but Seonghwa says nothing.

“Done?” She asks again.

“Yep. I’m sorry you had to do this.” Seonghwa takes the rag from her hands almost absently, his mind far, far away.

“It’s okay. Should we go to the movies later?” No answer from him.

“Seonghwa… are you okay?” one eyebrow lifts as she approaches closer, slightly disturbed at how he’s been acting so strangel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter