20:08

Seonghwa Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Maybe when we’re older and wiser we will find each other again.” She confesses in a whisper, the words almost too bitter to say out loud.

“No, please don’t say that.” Seonghwa held on to her shaking his head. He promised to stay strong but the tears forged on and flooded from his eyes.

Sniffling, the cold bite of the air kissing her cheeks, she pull away slightly. “I’m not ready Seonghwa.” She gazes at his face, at his swollen lips, his bloodshot eyes and it hurts more than she has ever imagined. She never expected to be the weaker one, to be the first to let go.

“I want something more for you.” Her hands lift, resting on his cheek to wipe away his tears, noting how warm he is and how she’ll never feel this warmth again.

“You deserve better.” She held his hand, squeezing tightly before letting go with much resistance from Seonghwa’s hands.

“Are you unhappy?” Seonghwa asks almost juvenile in tone. She’s broken him.

She shakes her head, her lips trembling now. “I’m very happy. I’ve never felt so much happiness.” A new wave of tears is threatening to fall from her eyes.

“Then why?”

“I’m so scared Seonghwa.” She wipes her own tears. “It’s all too much for me and we’re going way too fast and its making me ing terrified.” She crosses her arms, protecting herself. It’s difficult to admit such intimate details of her thoughts but she wants to him to understand.

Seonghwa grimaces. “I—

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter