2:46

Seonghwa Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seonghwa?” Her voice is hoarse. She blinks away the sleep she’s just woken up from and calls for him again. Her hands feel what her eyes can’t see, warm sheets ruffle and buckle against her palm.

“Yes, my love?” Seonghwa emerges from the parted door adjusting the dim lights so they could see better. He shows her a glass, now empty and crawls in bed with her slowly as if she was a monster he dare not wake.

“I was having a bad dream.” She admits. Seonghwa brings her hand closer to his lips, kissing the soft skin and interlacing his fingers to hers.

“About?” He supplies, his other palm resting on her cheek lightly pulling her gaze towards his. She’s bathed in warm light like a goddess but more innocent, yes, like an angel.

“I thought you were just my imagination…” She bites her lips, momentarily avoiding his gaze. “In the dream what we have wasn’t real.”

She glances back at him and his brows were furrowed, eyes are unfocused and deep in thought. He leans closer to her, his face mere inches from hers. “I’m here.” Seonghwa whispers against her lips. The heavy sheets ruffle in response to his actions. It soothes her ears.

“Yes.” She tentatively lifts her hand, combing through his hair and pushing it away from his face. “I can see that.” She giggles.

Seonghwa shortens the distance between them and captures her lips with his. “I love you.” The kiss was small and sweet. Pulling away ever so slightly, Seonghwa rests

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter