10:02

Seonghwa Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you almost ready?” Seonghwa drums his knuckles lightly against the door.

“Almost.” Her voice filters through the small space in between the partly open door. She gazes at herself in the mirror, trying to suppress the fluttering deep in her stomach.

She opens the door, eyes on Seonghwa sitting on the end of the bed. “Wah…” his eyes trail down her figure, relishing how the emerald swimsuit hugged her body in the all right places.

She lets out a shy, embarrassed giggle. “I assume that you like it?” She steps closer, walking in the space between his legs.

“Yeah…” Seonghwa’s hands lift on their own, resting her palms on her waist, bypassing her robe, and pulling her closer.

They stare at each other for a few seconds, his eyes visibly getting darker, pupils impossibly blown out. She rests her hand on his shoulder, her way of calming him a bit. “Will you be alright going out like this?” Seonghwa seems to snap out of it for a bit and tilts his head to get a better look at her face.

“mmhmm.” She nods, leaning closer to give him a small peck on the lips.

“The others will be waiting,” leaning closer, she whispers against his lips. “unless… you’d rather do something else?” using her hands as leverage, she straddles him, sitting on his lap openly. Seonghwa grips her tighter and in response, her gut flutters and heats up.

Her hands are absently caressing the nape of his neck and her eyes in earnest, wanting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter