Part D

Showbiz Tsunami

 

All Sungjong do just lay on his bed all a day, he wait for Sunggyu to come home because his parents are overseas now. Well, his parents are ready to contribute a movie in Hollywood, he must be proud of it but he can’t show it to everyone.

Sungjong rose from his bed and get his phone, he decide to call Sunggyu; ask him when he’s home. He pushed the dial bottom and waiting someone for picked up his phone. He just pouted when his call was rejected because no one picked it up, why on earth Sunggyu must be busy all the time?

When he start to give up, someone picked up

“Hello?” suddenly, Sungjong face burned. He takes his pillow and hugs it tightly. “Hello, Sungjong-ah? It’s me, L,”

Whoaaa L talked to me in the phone, he exclaimed on his heart.

 “Hello?” Sungjong said.

“What’s wrong? Sunggyu hyung can’t pick up the phone cause he’s in the middle of the show, can I help you?” Wow, it’s the first time for Sungjong to hear L talk this long.

“I…I’m okay, I just want to ask when hyung arrive at home…that’s it, L-ssi,”

“Oh,” he chuckled. “Well, he wouldn’t come over to director house so I think he reached home at 9pm,” said L. Sungjong just nodded and smiled again, oh what happen to him.  “Anything else?”

“Err… is Sungyeol-ssi there?”

“Yes, he’s here,”

Sungjong felt so happy when hear that Sungyeol already arrive at the TV station with safely. But he didn’t realize that his face became redder when he calls that name. He wants to talk with him again but he’s too shy and of course he can’t ask L to give Sungyeol the call.

“Sungjong-ah?”

“Y-yes?” L voices make him realize that he was dreaming on the phone!

“You want talk to him?”

“Yes please,”

“Okay,” wait…. Sungjong yelled and throw his pillow. His trembling hand keep punch the bed, he can’t believe that he ask L to give Sungyeol the phone. But, it’s L who asked and he approved! With the easy and slow tone like he don’t have any trouble with it.

“Hello?”

Sungjong can’t hold his phone correctly; he dropped it on the bed several times until he pushed the hand free bottom. But it’s make him more worst,

“Sungjong-ah?”

“N-ne?” Sungjong voice is shaking.

“Something happen?” Sungyeol voice really filled out his room.

“Not…really,”

“Then, what’s wrong?”

Sungjong can’t say anything. He’s too confused with everything, about his feeling and his strange behavior if Sungyeol came into his mind. It mustn’t be fall in love because he just met him once, this time only. He didn’t know anything about that tall guy life, and what on earth he fall for a guy beside L?!

“Sungjong-ah?”

“S-sorry, Sungyeol-ssi, I’m hanging up…”

“Ah, okay rest well,”

Sungjong hung up his phone first and then threw himself over the bed. He keeps the pillow on his chest because his heart beating louder than before. He shut his eyes and opened it for several times; punched his red cheeks lightly. He can’t forget how Sungyeol call him with that voice; gentle and tender.

Sungjong decide to text Changjo, he’s so happy and can’t keep it alone. Changjo must know about his happiness.

I’m so happy today :)

Changjo replied, Is that so? What’s make you took long when you go to the Toilet today? Don’t you know, Songsaenim scold me because of you!

Sungjong can’t help but chuckled, he forgot that he make toilet as his excuse.

Sorry~ forgive me ne?

It’s okay. Btw, I’m on the way to your house

Sungjong shocked, his eyes widened. It’s so sudden and how come Changjo knows about his address, where did he get it!

No need to come

Your bag was here and it’s bothered me.

You’ll get lost

I’ve get your address from faculty office, see ya~

Sungjong rushed into his guest room and hide anything that could reveal his true identity. Too much awards medal or anything that actually wasn’t important for him. He lock the TV room cause there was a huge wedding photo of his parents when they was young. He took all of his effort for hide anything, too much pictures here and he hates it now~

“Sungjong!” Why Changjo didn’t use the interphone!

Sungjong didn’t yelled back, he keep his mouth shut for some moments. Sungjong tried to ignore it but he can’t, Changjo keep yelled and it disturb the neighbors! Changjo keep push the bell and he know what would happened next if Changjo was angry, the earth disaster will came after him.

“Okay! Okay!” Sungjong exclaimed as he run toward the gate, all he forget is lock his room!

Changjo waited in front of the gate with the not-amused-face. Sungjong just grinned and  opened the gate,

“What take you so long?” Changjo said,

“Sorry… I’m in the toilet…”

“Again? Are you a toilet boy or what?” Changjo rolled his eyes as he walks, Sungjong followed him with the worried expression on his face. He can’t imagine if Changjo found out about everything,

“I don’t know that you have a great house like a celebrity,”

“W-well…you never ask~”

“And you never ask me to come, what a rude manner! I’m your friend since middle school and I don’t know anything about you,”

Sungjong just smiled bitterly.

When they reached the guest room, all Changjo do just scanning the room. He never imagine that Sungjong have a big house like this, it’s just impossible. It’s true that Sungjong always look like a rich kid, but this house…it’s too much.

“Hey, your room is upstairs right?”

“Yes… what’s wrong?”

“I want to see your room,”

“WHA—“

Before Sungjong finish his words, Changjo already took his starts. He run to the upstairs and look for Sungjong’s room, because he know Sungjong won’t let him to see his room. Sungjong try to chase him, but it’s too late now. Changjo already opened his room and he can see his best friend’s expression turn in to shocked.

“I know from the start that you hiding something from me,” Changjo drop his jaw.

Sungjong slap his head and bit his lip, okay maybe he already found out.

“I don’t know that you’re a fan of Sunggyu,”

“HUH?!”

“I mean…what’s with this photo? You apply some edits don’t you?” Changjo laughed. Sungjong can’t believe and don’t understand about Changjo’s words. Changjo took a photo frame near the nightstand; there was Sungjong and Sunggyu last year when they go to Canada for holiday.

“That’s Photoshop….experiment?” Sungjong grinned.

“But it’s too much buddy!” Changjo keep laughing while Sungjong keep worried. “But, well… I must admit that you’re a great photo editor, its look like a real one,”

“Of course, I never put any edits on it idiot!”Sungjong said on his head.

“Jongie, I want drink something,” said Changjo while he flipped the magazine.

“You can take some coke or anything over there,” Sungjong pointed at his mini-cooler,

“What’s your parents work?”

“Hm? Why you ask?”

“You have a great house, a huge bedroom with nice ornament, even you have a private bathroom with Jacuzzi on it and then...you can have exclusive stuff from your favorite idol,”

“Well… my parents work overseas so they have a lot of money,”

“And about those L stuff? You even have the towel that he used when he wipes his sweat on the concert,” Changjo narrowed his eyes,

“Have you heard about giveaway? I guess I’m lucky so I can get all of this!”

Changjo still curious abouthis friend’s life, but what should he do? He can’t walk around this house too much; he may be lost in this house.

Sungjong keep worried and can’t stop himself from those cold sweat, he scared to the death though Sunggyu would arrive two hours later. When he thinks that Changjo already spent his time too long here, he decided to ask him leave.

“Changjo, your mom must be worried,” Sungjong bit his lip.

“Yeah, I think I must leave now,”

GREAT! Sungjong can’t hide his happiness. He smiled and pulls Changjo wrist, “I’ll get you a taxi!” he exclaimed happily. Changjo raise his eyebrows, why he was so happy with it? Sungjong keep dragging him like they’re tried to escape from a tsunami, a showbiz tsunami effect? Yes it might be.

Sungjong always thought that his life was like a disaster.

When both of them was about to stepped in to the guest room, something happened and make Sungjong can't move.

"JONGIIIEE!! Hyung's hooomeee~" 

Sunggyu already home.

=================

A/n : I really really wanna say thankyoouu for all the readers and also the subscribers XD gosh, I'm on my exam next week and I want finish it sooner *spread internet cookies*