Chapter Thirty Two

KORE WA AIDESU ~This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

【32】

 


After their delicious dinner, Jaejoong insisted on cleaning up since she'd done an excellent job cooking their food.


Peony was just happy that she hadn't set his kitchen on fire or anything disastrous such as that.


For dessert they enjoyed bowls of the Tani Shouten Sweets-Uji Matcha Frozen Dessert Mix that can be easily made ice cream with a rich gelato-style matcha flavor from milk.


It was one of Peony's favorite desserts.


While Jaejoong was busy in the kitchen, she went to freshen up in the bathroom.


She got some items out of her Sugar Thrillz Pink Furry 'Shagadelic' Large Weekender Tote Bag.


She planned to stay over at her boyfriend's apartment. Therefore she packed up some extra clothing and some essentials.


Since she was old enough and in a stable relationship, their manager didn't object.


However they still had to take care not to get caught. Which was difficult since everyone was talking about them being a "loved up couple" on blogs and in tabloids.


It was easy to keep their romance hush hush because Jaejoong spent a lot of time in Korea and touring all over the place.


As did she and her group, touring Japan.


Peony used Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil to remove all of her makeup and then Tsubasa Mashiwasa CandyDoll Bright Pure Base - Lavender 30g SPF50+ PA+++. The popular bright pure base and plus HERB hides blemishes and goes on clear. 


She sometimes wore that beneath makeup or put it on before she went to bed.


Lastly, she misted herself with Yves Saint Laurent's Baby Doll Candy Pink Perfume that's a limited edition presented in 2005.


It has notes of grapefruit, red currant, rhubarb, white rose, and freesia.


She looked at her reflection in the vanity mirror while brushing out her loose hair.


On her mind was the final step of her special night with Jaejoong.


She in took a deep breath to relax.


"Peony fight-o" she cheered herself on.


Afterwards, she left the bathroom and went back to the kitchen.


Her Christian Louboutin heels were off so her footsteps were slightly muted as she snuck up on Jaejoong behind, who was preoccupied with wiping down the sink and countertops.


"Jaejoong Oppa" she cooed to him, hugging him from behind as he'd done to her earlier.


"Ehh, why sneak up on me?" Jaejoong pretended to be upset.


He turned around and looked her over.


Her bare face was the most attractive to him. "Totemo utsukushī (So beautiful)" he said and sounded in awe of his girlfriend.


Peony couldn't help but to blush.


Her eyes looked down but she forced her shyness and timidity aside to gaze back up into his eyes.


She his face and raised on her tip toes to plant kisses onto his kissable lips.


Jaejoong was a little shocked by her forwardness.


Peony wasn't the first Japanese beauty that he had dated, however his ex Shiina had been a lot less "conservative" and a groupie, for lack of a better term.


Peony wasn't anything like her.


She was an upperclass girl from a very reputable family and a popular Jpop idol.


Tons of guys wanted to date her but she was very selective and had her top pick.


It was considered an honor and privilege to be her man.


She was the kind of girl that guys took home to meet the family and ultimately proposed marriage to.


That's what had put Jaejoong off about her when they first met, he knew what type of girl she was and felt that he couldn't measure up to her standard.


But once he got to know her, he realized that she was exactly what he'd been missing in his life.


"Mmm...mmh" Peony emitted cute and soft moans as Jaejoong brought her petite frame into his arms and took her breath away with his kisses.


No other guy had kissed her like Jaejoong did. Her arms went around his neck and she surrendered to his.


It didn't matter that she was light-headed.


Jaejoong pushed his tongue into and massaged it against hers.


That got her warm all over.


It added to her dizziness.


Her lips were starting to bruise as well.


It was as if he was making love to her with his mouth... and she wasn't complaining.


However Jaejoong eventually pulled back when it became too much.


He was getting himself all worked up.


"Gomen'nasai" he apologized in between taking in oxygen into his lungs.


Peony did the same, standing on her feet.


"Daijōbudesu (It's alright)" she told him.


She smiled to let him know that she had enjoyed him ravishing .


Jaejoong smiled back at her and pecked a kiss to her forehead.


"Let's go to bed, Oppa" she told him, taking hold of his larger hand.


Jaejoong let her lead him to the back of his apartment.

 

However he told her to give him a minute a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter