Chapter Twenty Four

KORE WA AIDESU ~This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

【24】


Following Jaejoong's show that went off without a hitch, the gang all met up at the Star Korean BBQ Restaurant in Gangnam.

 

There, they ate up a lot of pork belly, short ribs, beef brisket and squid seasoned in a savory-sweet marinade of sesame oil and sugar and drank down refreshingly cold Korean beer and cider. 


Peony had eaten Korean BBQ before, but it was a different experience with a large group of friends. 


And plus, Jaejoong was there to tell her what everything was and how to eat it.

 

He did the majority of the barbecuing.

 

She ate her belly full and had to tap out while the others finished much of the food.

 

Especially Changmin.


He was unstoppable when it came to eating.

 

It was like a sport to him.


However, Peony had lots of laughs and amicable conversation with everyone.


The girls made her feel the most welcomed.

 

It was nice to have a new group of people to call her friends.


That made her want to return to Korea much more often.


Of course her Jaejoong Oppa was a big factor in that as well. 


They felt closer to each other after her appearance in his concert show. And, him kissing her in front of his entire staff.


Peony hoped that meant what she thought it did. That they were a couple now. But she had never dated a Korean guy before, so she didn't know.


She'd heard that they were more "assertive" and take-charge than Japanese men.


As they left the restaurant with everyone else, Peony was startled but happy when she felt his larger hand slip into hers.


A faint blush was on her face.


But when some people recognized them and whipped out their phones to record the famous group of celebrity pals, they let go of each other's hands.


After dinner, she returned to Jaejoong's penthouse and they were now getting ready for bed.


Peony got changed into a Mink Pink "Pillow Fighter" Sleep Tee in black and pink stripes and Stance Pink Lotus Thigh High Socks. Also, a Dolls Kill 'Bratty Kitty' Pink Pom Beanie over her loose hair.

 

There were Jamberry Hello Kitty Nail Wraps on her nails now. 


She had showered first and brushed her teeth, before applying a TONYMOLY I'm Aloe Moisturizing Mask Sheet. And then using Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil to moisturize her face. Lastly, she sprayed on the Dolce Peony For Women Eau De Parfum Spray By Dolce & Gabbana that she had purchased at Isetan Shinjuku right before her trip to Seoul.


"Soko, haruka ni yoi. (There, much better)" she smiled at her reflection in the mirror and then left the guest bedroom.


Her socked feet padded softly on the marble tile floors as she made her way towards the front of Jaejoong's big place.


She had gotten lost a few times.


It had been a while since she was last there and the hallways were long.


A bright smile came upon her pretty face once she spotted Jaejoong in the open kitchen area.


He had his back to her as he was stirring something in a pot.


He was dressed down in an $860 Unravel Black Skull Hoodie, $515 Homme Plisse Issey Miyake Black Lounge Pants and Saludos Smoking Slippers.


But he still looked so stylish.


"Nanieruno, Oppa? (What are you doing, Oppa?)" Peony's small voice caused him to whirl around.


Her eyes got bigger at the sight of the Bishonen with a Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Sheet Mask that costs $60 covering his face.


The front fringes of his ink black hair was held back with a clip.


In his right hand was a pair of Louis Vuitton metal chopsticks.


Jaejoong's alluring brown eyes raked over her quickly before he spoke.


"I'm making a midnight snack" he replied.


His words shocked Peony again.


How could he still be hungry after all of that Korean BBQ they had eaten?


"Hontōni? (Really?)" Peony asked and went over to see what he was making.


Jaejoong showed her the Tuna Kimchi Jjigae (Stew) with some white rice on the side.


He added more red pepper flakes and garlic powder to the stew.


It already smelled very spicy to her.


"Jom masbwa (Taste some)" he said in Korean; but she understood what he meant once he held some of the food on the designer chop sticks to .


Peony covered as she tasted the food. She only coughed a little bit.


Jaejoong chuckled and pinched the apple of her cheek.


"Tsuraikedo oishī (It's spicy but good)" she gave her verdict.


Even adding in a thumbs up for effect.


Jaejoong fed her some more.


Then he put some rice on to Swiss-made dishes and added the Tuna Kimchi Jjigae.


Picking up his iPhone that had a $110 Vaniel NY Black Lizard Case on it to snap some photos for his Instagram account.


While he was busy posting online, Peony took whiffs of his intoxicating Armani Black Code Cologne.


It wasn't an overpowering scent.


Jaejoong handed her a plate and chopsticks.


They went to his breakfast nook to eat.


Although Peony wasn't hungry, she ate the food that he made.


It was really delicious and unlike anything she usually ate.


To wash down the food, Jaejoong got a bottled DR. SMOOTHIE FIT LYTE Reduced Calorie White Tea and Coconut Water for himself and a Non-Fat Vanilla Yogurt Drink in Vanilla Crème for her.


The yogurt drink cooled down her tongue.


Peony wasn't a big spicy food eater.


After their late night meal, she helped him wash up the dishes and the kitchen.


Then together, they headed off to his master bedroom.


Peony looked around for his cat Jiji and his dog Hiro.


Jaejoong realized who sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter