Chapter Thirty One

KORE WA AIDESU ~This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

【31】

 

Jaejoong left the Bokura Recording Studio half past 7 o'clock and exited to meet his driver Juno out front.


However, two of his fans were standing outside when he came out.


They were college age and very excited to see their favorite Kpop Rockstar.


Jaejoong was incredibly handsome and stylish in real life. He looked even better than he did on social media and TV.


He had gone home to quickly change around lunch time that day. Therefore his clothing was slightly different from earlier.


He wore the same black t-shirt, jeans and belt, however he now also had on $300 Y-3 Black 'Yohji Star' Sneakers, Y-3 Black Logo Cap, an Alexander McQueen Brass Divided Skull Ring and Alexander McQueen Queen Silver Skull Ring. As well as his $4,575 LOUIS VUITTON 'Discovery' Damier Graphite Backpack and held his OFF-WHITE Quote Chain Wallet in Black along with his cellphone.


There was a somewhat taken aback look upon his good-looking face when he spotted the squealing fangirls outside.


"Jejung-kun! Konbanwa! (Good Evening!)" the young ladies exclaimed when they saw him and bowed their heads to him.


"Konbanwa. How did you girls know about me being here?" Jaejoong greeted his fans and bowed his head a little.


The girls looked at each other and giggled, mostly because they were intimidated by his attractive looks.


"Sore wa himitsudesu (It's a secret)" one of them replied.


Jaejoong looked at the girls with suspicious eyes. "Eh, as expected my fans are very mysterious" he joked.


To which the fangirls giggled.


But the truth was that one of them knew someone who worked in the studio and that person told her that he was there.


Of course they couldn't give up the chance to meet the Bishonen face to face.


Jaejoong was very gracious to his supporters in Japan.


He signed autographs and posed for photos with them, smiling and putting up a peace sign.


"Arigatō gozaimaa" they bowed in thanks to him.


"Mondainai. Jā matane (No problem. See you later)" he spoke casually to his fans.


That made the girls squeal some more.


They continued to wave to the hot guy as he got into the backseat of the Mitsubishi Outlander SUV and Juno drove away.


Jaejoong waved back to them, then got his phone to text his koibito that he was on his way to his place in Nishi-shinjuku where he knew she would be.


Peony had already texted him upon her arrival to his apartment a few hours ago.


Per her request he was leaving the studio before 8 o'clock to meet up with her.


A smile crossed Jaejoong's face as he thought about his lover making him supper with her own two hands. 


It was very romantic to him even if Peony had never cooked a full dish for him before and he therefore didn't know if she was a capable chef or not.


However it didn't matter because he would eat it all up regardless. In matters of the heart, it was the thought that counted.


Jaejoong was deeply touched by her intentions more than anything else.


At that moment, he was happy with himself for deciding to be in a monogamous relationship with her.


Dating around with many women was losing it's appeal anyways.


As Yunho and the other guys kept telling him, they weren't getting any younger.


It was time to settle down.


His umma was starting to pester him about giving her grandchildren.


Jaejoong never knew what to say to her when she got on that subject.


His phone dinged with a reply message from Peony, letting him know that she was patiently waiting for him and the meal she was preparing was nearly complete.


Jaejoong was anxious to get home.


Traffic was backed up, so it took some time however Juno got him there.


"Thanks so much, Juno-san. Jā matane" Jaejoong grabbed his backpack and cellphone before he got out of the car.


He waved as Juno drove off and headed inside of the high-rise building where his dwelling was located. 


The lobby was empty but he walked to the bank of elevators, got on and pressed for the 11th floor.


Jaejoong whistled the tune "Love Addict" by Vamps.


When the lift stopped, he got off and went to his apartment. He used his key to enter.


Immediately the smell of food wafted through the air like a heavily aroma.


He was indeed very hungry but it also smelled really good at the same time.


"Peony ah! Koko ni iru? (Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter