A Doll's Melody - Chapter 7

A Doll's Melody [ ON HIATUS ]

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

What is wrong with Yesung hyung? I was trying to help him from Ryeowook to leave him alone, he said that he 'attacked' him... it's sounds like a dog thing though, oh gawd. I just hope that it doesn't mean what I’m thinking. But hey I'm talking about Ryeowook! I know him and he is capable of anything, and Yesung is too naive for this, someone as touchy touchy as Wook is, is too much for Yesung to handle with. But how they met? For what I know Wook has just a few weeks here in the school and Yesung... he is not the type of make friends every day. Ah- this is so weird.

 

Why he is acting like this? There are still a few minutes before our next class starts and just dragged me along by my uniform sleeve, what's the hurry? And now we keep walking in the hallway, he hasn't even said a word after that though.

 

Suddenly he ceased walking and I stopped as well, a little confused.He turned his head facing me with a weird expression that I wasn’t sure what it meant.  He surely is acting very weird.

“Kyuhyun.” – He said out of the blue, then looking everywhere but my eyes.

“Yes hyung?”  I answered waiting for him to continue, but he seemed not wanting to do so, so I decided to talk this time.

“Hyung, you are acting weirder than usual, what’s wrong? I was trying to help, not sure how but I wanted to try. What’s going on?” I asked, sure I want to know what is happening to him, he is my friend and I care for him, moreover, this involves Ryeowook, I don’t want to see hyung suffering because of him.

“I…I don’t know” He said still looking down.

“Hyung. You know you are my friend, right?” I asked him frowning at him, and that made him raised his head and look at me.

“W-What? I… I guess so” he stuttered a little before lower his head again.

“Hahahaha hyung, you are acting very weird today. You are not yelling at me like every day, and you even stuttered.  Don’t get me wrong, I like this side of you. I can see that you as well think of me as a friend. Thank you hyung.”

I said this time smiling, he raised his head again and widened his eyes,  I saw him clench his fists a little, and his expression changed all of a sudden.

“YAH! Dream on”  He  yelled at me, well. At least my hyung is back. *sigh*

“Come on hyung, let’s go to our classroom, ok?”

I said to him placing my arm around his shoulders warily, he shivered a little and got frightened for a moment, but I didn’t let go of his shoulder, I know I was risking too much, and maybe I will get a fist in my face for my sudden ‘contact’ but in the moment I didn’t care, I know something was happening to him and that deep, very deep in his heart he consider me as a friend, even if he deny it. But to my surprise, after a second he loosened up and I couldn’t help but smile. See?

We kept walking in silence in our way to our next class with my arm still around his shoulders, when we arrived to the classroom Yesung let go of my arm and entered through the door and go to sit in the stands of the hall.

Since we arrived before the hour, there weren’t anybody in the hall besides us.  I followed him and sit beside him, I looked at him and noticed that he was again zoning out.

“Yesung hyung” I called him, but he didn’t respond.

“Hyung!” I called him again, louder this time.

He jumped and looked at me stunned.

“What?!” He answered back, regaining his senses.

“Do you want to talk about it? I asked him. He looked hesitated a little.

“I don’t know” It was the only he responded.

“Hyung, you know you can talk to me, I will help you. But if you don’t tell me what is happening to you, how I am going to help you?” I told him looking at him trying to reassure him with my gaze. But he just hummed without saying anything. I frowned and felt how anger was boiling, that’s it.

“Yah! Yesung, talk to me please! For God’s sake! I’m sick of this, why is it too hard for you to tell me what the hell is going on? I want to help you, really! But I can’t do anything if you don’t talk to me, the only thing I know it has to do with Ryeowook, but I still don’t get it. Please, Yesung, let me help you.” I yelled at him, maybe for the first time ever, but I couldn’t stand it, this was getting on my nerves. I felt unfit, useless.

He seemed shocked by my sudden yell, and was about to open his mouth to say something when suddenly the bell rings and the students began to walk in the hall. Yesung turned around looking at the front, and muttered ‘sorry’ almost inaudible, but that didn’t help, I was still mad at him.

The rest of the lesson we kept silent, any of us talk to the other. I was still mad but after a while my anger started to decreased. I kept thinking in what happened in the canteen and about the things he was saying before and after Ryeowook came, trying to understand what was wrong with Yesung, if he wasn’t going to tell me anything, I will find out by myself.

The sound of the bell rings awakening me from my thoughts, everybody started to gathering and packing their stuff going out of the classroom, I did the same quickly, after all I wasn’t really paying attention to the whole lesson and my stuff was almost untouched. I picked my bag and stood up ready to leave when suddenly I felt something, or rather, someone grabbing me by the wrist. I turned around, first looking at my wrist seeing a hand holding my hand and then looking at the owner of the hand that was hampering my leaving. I was a bit stunned when I saw that, indeed, it was Yesung who was stopping me.

“Wait...”

 

END OF POV

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N uhm.. yeah, I know this chapter was so short. But omg, I don't know what is happening to me, if this is a writer's block or if I just lost my... argh I don't know, so I'm really sorry. But nevertheless I will continue with this story, yeah I will finish it no matter what.
 

Please if you are reading don't forget to leave comments :(