Chapter 5

A Doll's Melody [ ON HIATUS ]

NO ONE's POV

Today was another brightly morning at Seoul Music Academy the weather was a bit chilly as the autumn was coming.  In the entrance gate you can see the students arriving, some ones running, others walking nonchalantly while chit-chatting with their friends. All along the hallway some posters and painting appears in the high well painted walls with wooden ornaments showing an old and classy but modern style. Some doors in both sides of the corridor and long and thin glass windows aside it. Hallways leading to another hallways and staircases. 

Lockers can be seen in the way of the students who step on towards their classrooms when suddenly the bell rings indicating the starts of a new brand school day.

Across the door of one of the classrooms you can see sitting in their chairs the students, some ones waiting patiently for the teacher to arrive in order to begin with their classes, some ones bored and sleepy. But in the center you can see two happy guys talking each other looking like little bunnies, probably chit-chatting about what they did do last night or what are they gonna do. In the classroom next door all the students there are so quiet, are you wondering why? Well their teacher is already there and the class is starting, although it seems like everybody is paying attention at what the teacher is saying, there is a peculiar guy that if you look carefully at him, you will clearly see big dark circles under his eyes, probably he hasn’t had a good sleep, or any of it? The guy looks so pale, his façade radiating frustration, so much frustration based on the way he is twitching his hair and finally giving up all his worries letting out a deep sigh resting his head in his desk. Isn’t it a funny sight? Let’s continue our tour around Seoul Music School. Shall we?

In the second floor where is located most of the studios or practice halls there are some other classrooms when students from senior grades takes classes.

Oh, there he is, our main character, our emo and childish boy, do you know who I talking about? The one who doesn’t talks to anyone unless it’s required but with good manners.

Yes, our little Yesung. Let’s take a look at him.

“Yesung-ssi, would you please come here please?” – Said the teacher­.

Yesung stood up from his chair and headed to the teacher’s desk.

“Neh, Mr. Jung? Is there something I can do for you?”

“Oh Yesung, the principal wants to see you right now, he said it was important, I guess it has to do with the Singing Contest that the school is going to held this coming month.”

“Uhm.. ok, shall I go now?”

“Yes, please Yesung-ssi, don’t make the principal wait any longer for you.”

“Excuse me Mr.”

With that Yesung made his way outside the classroom heading towards the principal office which was located in the third floor.

 

Yesung POV

So what’s now with that? I’m not interested in that contest, and I’m sure the principal already knows that… so what he want to see me for? Don’t tell me he wants to coax me to take part in that stupid contest in order to win the first place to lift the school name up higher… tsk.

I was up the stairs heading to the principal office, the one in the end of the hallway, walking peacefully not paying attention to my surroundings when suddenly a brightly ray of shine illuminated my way. I raised my head up and suddenly I couldn’t see anything, in front of me was a light so strong that blocked my sight, my eyes were starting to hurt because the glowing light, but I forced my sight to withstand the light. Just then a figured appeared from the core of the light, an angel appeared, Ryeowook, my doll-like angel.

I was startled and suddenly I began to be panicked. Not, not again, why this is happening whenever I’m near of him. I stopped walking, I didn’t move, neither blink, I was stunned. But he keeps walking every step, every second he was closer. Finally he realized that I was there, and I could saw him smiling, smiling? To me?  It’s feels like if it was melting all my insides. Why suddenly my insides feels like this? A weird tickling inside my whole body, my tummy was itchy, my heartbeat was increasing, my heart was pounding so hard, then I realized, my sweating, my immobility, my sudden sweating attacks, the weird feeling in my body and specially in my tummy, my insides burning, my fast heartbeat, my lack of attention that has been increasing and my headaches, the light that blind me. It was when the realization hits me. Am I getting sick?

I was so lost in my thoughts that didn’t notice that him was in front of me, looking straight in my eyes with a confused face, he was moving his lips again, he was talking to me again?

“Yesung hyung?”

He was saying…

I came back of my thoughts and looked at him, when without me noticing it I step back.

“Hyung? Are you okay? You look pale? Are you sick?”

He asked with concern eyes. Pale? Is that another symptom of my sickness?

“Ah.. I… I don’t know. I guess I am…”

I was confused, am I really sick? Why? Why suddenly?

“Oh!! Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?”

He tried to approached me, but I step back again.

“No… It’s okay. I… I will go by myself.”

I don’t want him to touch me… he… he is the reason of my sickness. If only by being near to him causes all these flaws what will happen if he touches me? I don’t want to die, not, not now. I’m so young yet.

“Oh… I’m sorry.  Are you going to be okay Yesung hyung?”

I nodded my head.

“Okay. Then I must go now, I will see you again soon right hyung?”

He smiled again. HE SMILED TO ME AGAIN! Oh gawd. I’m melting, I’m just happy I’m not an ice cube now if not I would be all thawed. You are bad, Ryeowook-ssi. He wants me dead, right?

I couldn’t say anything, he only disappeared of my sight. Sigh.

Okay Yesung, calm down. He’s gone now. I stood still trying to regain my normal heartbeat. I can’t do it. Inhale, exhale. It’s Okay now. Let’s go to meet the principal.

I take my way again to the principal office, and I realized that I wasn’t that far, just a few steps and I was knocking the door.

Knock Knock Knock

“Come in” I heard a voice inside said.

I turned the knob and step inside, there I saw the principal seated in his desk chair turning his sight at.

“Oh Yesung-ssi. I’m glad you are here” He said with a big smile plastered in his face.

“Uh… Mr. Jung said you wanted to see me” I said while closing the door behind me.

“Oh that’s right my little boy, please take a sit” He smiled again pointing to one of the chairs in front of his desk.

“Uhm... may I know what is the reason for?” I asked while placing my body sitting in the chair.

Mr. Kim, the principal, took off his glasses placing it in his desk. Looking again at me but this time with a smirk in his face. Smirk? Yes, that ing infamous evil smirk.

“Of course” He paused for a moment, rummaging in the mountains of files placed in his desk. Then he continued… “I’m sure you already know about of our upcoming contest, right?”

“Yes, but... Mr. Kim I’m not going to take part in it, I hope you can understand that, I’m sorry”

“Oh, don’t worry Yesung-ssi, I supposed that, don’t need to be sorry…Oh! Gotcha!”

He said while taking a certain file from his desk. So, he doesn’t want me to take part in it… so… what’s then? I was about to ask when he spoke again.

“Look, recently our school has admitted a new student, as you could know, it is very weird to accept new students when the new term has already started. But this guy is really impressive, according with his curriculum I can see that he has the potential and the talent to success in his career”

“Oh. I see. But what has that to do with me?”

“You know… since I already knew you won’t accept to participate in the contest… I was thinking if you could help this boy to improve his talent. Don’t worry he is very talented, you will just need to advise him slightly. I’m sure he can win the contest and put the name of our school up high!”

WHAT?! NO, No again. This is happening again, I don’t want another Kyuhyun behind me. Please no.

“Mr. Kim I’m sorry but –“

“No buts Yesung, you will help him no matter what, I don’t care if you want it or not, do you get it?” He stood up from his chair placing both of his hands in his desk fixing his eyes in me. Why his gaze is so intimidating?

“I… I… okay” I gave up. I can’t stand that gaze.

“Oh good boy Yesung-ssi” He reassured and smile again, patting my head like if I were sort kind of dog.

“Mm… May I know the name of this boy? Or how can I find him?” I asked, at least now I will have a distraction and maybe I could get rid of my sickness.

“Oh sure! Take this" He gave the folder that he previously took from his desk, I took the folder hesitantly.

"You can see there all the data about this boy, as well as his time table. Make sure he improves a lot, Yesung. I trust you.” He put his hand in my shoulders with a smile that was vanishing again becoming in a smirk.

Sure.

“Now get out of here and come back to your class”

What kind of Principal do we have?

I rose from my chair and got out of the office. When I was finally out, I looked at the file with the data of my new pupil. I open the file leafing through the pages looking for the name, when I found what I was looking for, I got dazed again. Beside the name was a picture attached as well. It reads

 

“Kim Ryeowook”

 

 

 

------ 

Oh my god. I'm so sorry !!!  I was a little busy lately, that's why I couldn't update before TT___TT beside my imagination ran away D:! and refused to get back... --;  
But well thank you for still being here ;; I promise don't be on hiatus for too long again ~~
 Oh... And I still didn't reveal who was the boy of the last chapter who 'attacked' Kyu lol I was going to reveal it in this chapter, but ...kkk don't worry in the next chapter you will find out who he was^^  I'm such a tease, aren't I? 
So ~ because of my loong hiatus, I decided to not left a cliffhanger in this chapter lol 
I hope you enjoyed the chapter, even if it is boring >___< I'm sorry :(

Oh... I hope you had spotted the main characters of the story when the 'school description' was given. kkkk

Thank you for reading it :3 ~
 PS. I didn't proofread this thoug... mianhae...
PS2. I didn't notice my main picture was gone D:! I will try to make a poster for this story ^^