Chapter 6 - The alliance

A Doll's Melody [ ON HIATUS ]

 

- In the previous chapter -

I rose from my chair and got out of the office. When I was finally out, I looked at the file with the data of my new pupil. I open the file leafing through the pages looking for the name, when I found what I was looking for, I got dazed again. Beside the name was a picture attached as well. It reads...

“Kim Ryeowook”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 - it's still yesung's pov -
 

What? I… I have to teach him? No, no, no, no, this is not correct, how am I to do that if I can barely breathe whenever he is near? I felt my body shivering, and my legs got wobbly losing their strength throwing me down in the floor, leaning against the cold wall upholstered with a beige and brown striped tapestry.

Oh come on Yesung, you can do it. No, I can’t. Arrghhh.. Well… let’s try, this can may be help me to find out the reason of this sickness.

As a vaccine the way it works is providing the system the virus itself that attacks it, so in this way the system can produce the antibodies to fight against the disease and give it immunity. So, Ryeowook if you are the virus that is causing me this disease you are going to giving me the cure.

I was so lost in my thoughts (wow, that’s not really new lately) when suddenly I felt something in my left shoulder, something poking me? I look at my shoulder and yes, definitely I saw a hand with milky long fingers poking me, I looked up to see who was the one awakening me  from my daydreaming. And when I saw who it was I opened wide my eyes, in front of me was Mr. Kim, yes, our principal, poking at me with a not very friendly face. I quickly stood up wiping the dust from my pants.

“So are you awake now?” Mr. Kim said crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“Yes, I’m sorry sir, I… I wasn’t feeling ok and I guess I fainted or so…”

What? Fainted? Well… in fact was something like that but…

“Fainted?  Ha. You seemed pretty awake just now, just zoning out.”

Yes, I knew he won’t believe me.

“I’m sorry, really. My head is a mess right now, I guess I would go to the nurse room right now, sorry sir.”

I was about to go when he held my arm, I stopped and looked at him.

“You should go… but later, not now” He said releasing the grip of my arm.

“Eh? W-Why not now?” What’s wrong here? Why I can’t go now…

“Cuz the nurse is not there right now. It’s lunch time, go there when it’s ends”

What? Lunch time? But… I just came back from his office, and I was in my first class… how comes…

“Lunch time? But I was in –“ I was cut by him.

“Yes, lunch time. I guess you were spacing out the whole morning outside my office. What were you thinking? Skipping class?”

He said glaring at me. Oh god. How it could happen? The whole morning?

“I’m not… I’m sorry, this is not gonna happen again, sorry sir.”

I said looking down. He just turned around and made his way to the hallway.

“It’s okay Yesung-ssi, now you should go to the canteen and maybe get something to eat.”

He said before disappeared in the hallway.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I made my way to the canteen and sincerely I don’t feel like eating, but all this matter made exhausted and listless, plus here sells a very yummy turtle buns! So maybe I can get some ones and a juicy apple juice.

After brought my lunch I saw an empty table at the corner of the canteen, I went and took a sit, I placed my food along with the file that I’m still carrying…  I began eating when suddenly a zombie, yeah, a zombie, sit down next to me. I look at him with widen eyes when suddenly he fell in the table.

“Kyuhyun? Are… are you okay?” I asked with a trembling voice.

He mumbled something I couldn’t understand, I guess he said ‘yeah’?  I decided to ignore him and keep eating my yummy bread.  I was about to take my juice when I didn’t see it… what the hell? I looked to my left and Kyuhyun sipping my juice.

“Yah! Kyuhyun, get your own!” I yelled at him, looking how he keep drinking my juice!

“Don’t want to” He said nonchalantly.

I sighed, giving up the idea of take back my juice so I just keep eating, when suddenly Kyuhyun take a bun, my turtle bun!!!

“Why don’t you just get your own meal huh?” I said glaring at him.

“I told you I don’t want to, I’m so tired right now, beside you have so many buns there, share it with your friend, Yesung hyung”

He said sticking his tongue out to me.

“Tired? You? What could make you tired if you don’t even do any exercises”

It’s very weird see him like that.

“Tsk. You are so mean Yesung, and yes, I’m so tired, I didn’t sleep very well yesterday” He said munching and taking another bun!!

Sure, he was playing again all night.

“Did you spend the night playing your StarCraft game again?”

“Tsk… I would hope so… but no, I didn’t even play anything yesterday” He said mumbling again.

What is wrong with him today? He is rarely acting like this. Whatever, let the kid be. I keep eating when he talk.

“Hey! I almost forget, why are you not going to participate in the contest hyung?”

, Why he has to remind me about that stupid contest now?

“I told you I don’t care”

“Mhmm.. ok hyung. Oh! What is this?” He said glaring at the file next to me.

“uh… nothing” I replied no caring about it. Right now I don’t want to talk about it.

“Sure hyung…. Let’s take a look!” He said grabbing the file.

“Oh! It’s look like a curriculum or something like that, whose is it?”

“Uhm… Mr. Kim wants me to help that boy, he said he will participate in the contest and that I need to teach him since he is new here.”

I said while he keeps reading and leafing the papers in the file.

“Oh! What is the name of the new boy?” He asked.

“Tsk.. you have the file, check it for yourself… it’s in the last page” I said.

Suddenly he let the file fell down in the table, widening his eyes and looking at me in disbelief.

“Are… Are you kidding me Yesung hyung?”

Tsk… I hope Mr. Kim to be kidding me as well… but well… this is weird… What’s wrong with him? By any chance, he knows the boy? OH!!! Maybe he is another of his victims? I should make an alliance with him!!!

“Uhm.. nop, I’m not kidding. Do you know the kid?” I asked seeing his facial expressions.

“What? If I know him?! For god sake! He is the reason why I couldn’t help yesterday night!” He said in an annoying voice, I just widened my eyes.

“Oh really? Then he attacked you as well?” I asked him. Yup. Let’s fight together Kyuhyun ah!

“Attacked me? Yes, that was what he did. Tsk…”

“That’s great Kyuhyun ah!!!” I said smiling to him.

“What is wrong with you hyung? I don’t know what is most scary… if you thinking that what he did to me is ‘great’ or you smiling! Why are you smiling by the way?”

“Uh… It’s just that… I… I know how you feel right now, and I was thinking that maybe we can work together and find the cure for our disease!!”

“What the hell are you talking about? Cure? Disease? Wait a minute, did you said you know how I’m feeling right now?” He said glaring at me with my eyes wide opened.

“Yes. He… I guess he attacked me as well.”

“WHAT?! Did he attack you? When How? WHAAATTT?”  He said almost yelling and standing up from his chair.


“Kyu-ah!!!!!”


We heard someone calling Kyuhyun and we looked to the voice was coming, when suddenly Ryeowook was coming towards us with another boy beside him.

Kyu sit down again in his chair ignoring him, I just looked at Kyuhyun not knowing what to do.

“Hyung, I will help you.” He said to me, I just nodded.

In a matter of seconds the two boys were standing in front of us, Ryeowook was smiling at Kyuhyun and the other boy, almost his height with short black hair, puffy cheeks and with a cute expression was looking down, he seemed nervous.

“Kyu-ah!!! I missed you!” Ryeowook said hugging Kyuhyun.

I felt my heart pumping faster and I felt like sweating. No again, please.

“Get away Ryeowook, I guess I was clear yesterday.”

Kyuhyun said trying to get rid of Ryeowook that was almost glued to him.

“I’m sorry Kyu” Ryeowook let go of Kyuhyun looking down for a moment before looking up again looking at me. Oh no, he is looking at me!!! I’m feeling again those symptoms again. God please help me!

“Yesung hyung!!!! Are you okay now? Did you already went to the nursery?” He said with a concern façade.

“I…I’m okay now” I said avoiding his gaze.

“Oh… I see, anyway can we have a seat?” He asked looking at me then at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun just ignored him but said “No”.

“Oh come on Kyu, you said we can be friends, it’s all what I want, so… can we? So that’s rude from you to my friend” Ryeowook said putting his arm around the shoulder of his friend.

“Whatever…” Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook and his friend sit down across us.

“So, Minnie, these are Kyuhyun and Yesung hyung. Kyu, Yesung hyung, this is my friend Sungmin.”

Ryeowook introduced his friend to us. I bowed to him and he did the same, Kyuhyun just glared at him.

“Nee, I’m Sungmin, Wookie’s friend. I hope to be friends with you as well.”

Sungmin said smiling at us doing a cute expression, is that what people calls ‘aegyo’?

“Kyu I didn’t know you were friend of Yesung hyung” Ryeowook said after a while.

I just looked at him. Maybe minutes ago I would deny it, but not now, Kyuhyun is going to help with this sickness issue. Kyuhyun just hummed to him.

“That’s nothing to do with you. I should ask you how did you know him” Kyuhyun said.

How did he know me? How did I know him? Oh! The piano incident.

“Uh… that doesn’t matter, he and I will be working together a whole month, right Yesung hyung?”

“Huh?” I widened my eyes, suddenly I didn’t remember anything since he came.

“Mr. Kim hasn’t tell you? I thought he told you this morning that I’m going to be your little student hyung!” He said smiling.

“Oh… true” I simply respond.

“Ryeowook, don’t try to make anything to him, okay? I will be watching you”

Kyuhyun said to Ryeowook while glaring to him.

“What? I’m not going to do anything. What are you talking about Kyu?”

“Don’t play fool, he said you attacked him! He is not like you. Leave him alone”

What? Oh Kyuhyun, shut the hell up. You should be saying that!

“What?!” – Ryeowook said with a shocked look.

“Oh… Look at the time Kyuhyun, we should get going now. Goodbye!!”

I said dragging Kyuhyun along with me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N. Hi guys! sorry if this chapter is boring or so... ;_; 
I guess my brain is not working properly ... but well this time I let you know who was the boy that was with Kyuhyun the other night, yes, most of you guess it right^^ It was Ryeowook :3 
Oh my gee! Did you see? We have a new character here! Minnieeee :3 
Oh what do you think about Mr. Kim? I like him 8) xDDDD

Thank you everybody for read my story :') Keep reading okay ? 
I will give you cookies and faster updates if you comment  a lot D':!

@luvewookie yes. Yesung has the talent and for sure he could win, but as you could see he doesn't really like it. It's most by his parents that he is that school :3