Oasis

Now Playing

There she was, standing still. He was now gone. Both literally and figuratively. Why has this all happened when he told her he loves her? Was it her fault? For not taking the chance to talk first? If she did talk first, would his decision change? These questions kept on popping in her head, aggravating the pain she was now feeling. But ironically, she wasn't crying. She was just staring blankly at nothing, hoping that this was all just a part of her imagination and someone would snap her back to reality. 

She kept waiting. And waiting. 

But there was none. 

.......................................................................... 

It has been 2 days since that meeting and the 5 boys were expecting the two to go back to their lovey-dovey state. But they didn't. Instead, they saw the two avoiding each other even more. 

"Hyung, did Junyung hyung do what we were expecting him to do?" Dongwoon asked Doojoon, scratching his head in confusion. 

"Molla," Doojoon answered. 

"Shall we go and ask him?" Gikwang asked. 

"Do you think he'll tell us? If he had any plans, he should've told us himself without us asking him," Hyunseung said. 

 


"Yah, __________-ah, aren't you really going to tell me what happened?" her bestfriend asked. 

She just smiled at her gently. "Kalkke," she said and walked away. 

Her bestfriend just sighed. 


 

 

The boys without Junhyung were walking around when they saw her bestfriend getting something from the locker. 

"Maybe she knows," Gikwang whispered. 

"Should we ask her?" Dongwoon suggested. 

"Aish. Shireo! Just a waste of time," Hyunseung said. 

"It won't hurt if we try," Doojoon said finally walking towards the girl. 

"Aigoo," Hyunseung said, irritated. 

"Yah, you got a problem with her?" Yoseob curiously asked. 

Hyunseung just shrugged. 

"Hey," Doojoon called her. 

"Oh. Sunbae," she said as she bowed politely. But when she saw Hyunseung, she hissed. 

Seeing this, Hyunseung raised his eyebrow. 

Not noticing this hostile exchange between the two, Doojoon asked her, "We won't be running around the bush anymore so I hope you'd do the same. What did _________-ah do to Junyung?" 

"Honestly, I don't know, too," she said. 

"She's lying," Hyunseung accused. 

"No, I'm not!" she denied. 

"You're her bestfriend. You should know," Hyunseung nonchalantly reasoned out. 

"If that's the case, then you should know, too. Aren't you Junhyung sunbae's bestfriends?" she retorted. 

"Yah, you two, keuman," Doojoon said. "Jang Hyunseung, what's with you?" Doojoon asked. 

"Nothing. I'm just irritated by that girl's presence," Hyunseung said, intentionally making it audible for her. 

"You're one to talk," she hissed. She turned to Doojoon again, "Mianhae, sunbae, but I really don't know." 

"Kwaenchana. Sorry to have bothered you. Kalkke," Doojoon said. 

She smiled. "Ne." She waved to all of them except Hyunseung. 

"Yah, what's with the two of you?" Yoseob asked. 

Hyunseung just ignored the question and continued walking. 

.......................................................................... 

3 more days passed and there was still no improvement between the two of them. Having seen enough of the drama, the boys decided to do something. 

"We'll have no problem with Junhyung. But how can we get her in the picture?" Yoseob asked. 

"Well, we could get her bestfriend to connive with us," Gikwang smirked. 

"Andwae," Hyunseung refused immediately. 

"Actually, that's a good idea," Doojoon said ignoring Hyunseung protest. 

"I just said no!" Hyunseung complained. 

Doojoon took his phone out and dialled a number. "Hi! It's me, Yoon Doojoon. Can we meet?" he asked. 

"Waeyo, sunbae?" she asked. 

"It's about Junhyung. I'll text you the details?" Doojoon said. 

"Oh. A-arasseoyo," she answered. 

.......................................................................... 

"Yah! Eodiya? You should've been here 30 minutes ago!" Junhyung said on the phone. 

"Yah, I'll be late for a while. Our car broke. I had to wait for a cab. Mianhae," she said. 

"Arasseo, arasseo. Palli. We don't want to miss our flight," Junhyung said. 

"Mmm. Mianhae," she said again and hung up. 

 

"Yah! Eodiya? It's time to board the plane!" Junhyung said, talking to Doojoon on the phone.

Then he just heard laughs from behind. "Mianhae, Junhyung-h," Doojoon said while laughing and hung up.

"Yah! Yah!" Junhyung tried in vain. He was going to back out but the rush of the passengeres stopped him and in the end, he decided to board the plane. "Those punks," he muttered.


She ran fast to catch up with her flight. She was now 2 minutes late. She rushed through the departure area and she was just on time when she stepped her foot on the plane. She looked for her seat but the one seated beside it was a guy. "There could be some mistake," she muttered. She looked around for her bestfriend but she was nowhere to be found. Until something dawned on her. She looked at the guy sitting beside her seat again to confirm her thoughts. And she was right. "You'll pay for this," she hissed as if her bestfriend could hear her. 

"May I help you, Ma'am?" a flight attendant asked her. 

This caused Junhyung to look at her direction. And just like her, he was surprised. 

"Aniyo. I'm fine," she said and proceeded to her seat. And yes, it was awkward. 

"W-why.. Why are you here?" Junhyung asked. 

"Same question I have for you," she replied. 

And just seconds after, what she realized a while ago also ligted Junhyung's bulb. "Those punks!" he hissed. "Mianhae," he apologized to her. 

"My bestfriend was an accomplice, too, so I'm just as sorry," she replied. 

After that, they no longer talked to each other. All throughout the flight, it was awkward silence that they had. And it stayed until they reached the hotel they were going to check in. 

"What's your room number?" Junhyung finally asked. 

"1403," she answered shyly. 

"Oh. Good. Mine's 1404," he said. 

Just when Junhyung thought they'd get rid of the silence already, silence again reigned when they rode the elevator. Not knowing what to talk about anymore, he gave up. 

"I'll go in now," she softly said when she has reached her room's door. 

"Oh. Arasseo," he said. 

She now opened her door. But before she got inside completely, Junhyung called her. "___________-ah." 

She turned around to look at him. "W-waeyo?" she asked. 

"Just.. Just knock on my door when you need something," he said. 

She just nodded and went inside. When she has already closed her door, Junhyung proceeded to his room. 

It was really big and it looked expensive. He was sure Hyunseung paid for it. "That man sure has a lot of money to waste," he said as he put his bags down. 

Feeling weary from the trip, he decided to take a shower. 

When she has already fixed her things, she lied down on the soft bed to get rid of her jetlag. Her head started to ache. She tried to just sleep the pain away but it just worsened and worsened as each hour passed. 

3 hours has passed and his stomach was already grumbling. Has she eaten on her own already? He changed his clothes and went outside. He knocked on her door. "_________-ah," he called. But she didn't answer. "__________-ah," he knocked again. Still, no answer. 'Maybe she did go out and eat already,' he thought. 

He was going to walk away and eat on his own but he suddenly heard bags falling. He knocked again, but harder this time. "________-ah!" He called. "Open the door!" he said, panicking. "________-ah! Open the-" he cut himself off when he saw the door open. "Did something happen?" he asked. 

"Oh. Aniyo. My bags just fell when I was looking for a pain killer," she said weakly. 

"Pain killer? Wae?" he asked, worried this time. 

"Headache. Jetlag," she answered briefly as she massaged her aching head. 

"Oh. I think I brought some. Wait," he said as he rushed to his room. 

She was going to protest but she was too weak to do so. And just a minute or so, Junhyung came back with a first aid kit in tow. 

"Kaja," Junhyung said as he took her hand and led her to her bed. 

She was startled with his gesture making her stop on her tracks. Junhyung became aware of this but decided to shrug it off and started to drag her gently again towards the bed. But she didn't move. 

"Come on. Now's not the time for all of that. You're sick now. You can go back to hating me when you're all okay. Now move your feet if you don't want me to carry you," Junhyung said. 

After hearing him speak like that, she obliged and walked slowly towards the bed. 

He laid her down gently. "Jamkkan. I'll just get water," he said and went to get some water. 

She just looked at him while doing so. She could remember that moment when he was just her sunbae and she was just his hoobae, about 2 years ago... 

They were having their team building since both of them were a part of the same organization. It was a camping. The boys were sent out to look for something in the woods. Unfortunately, it rained and Junhyung had no raincoat or umbrella with him. When he came back, he was soaking wet. 

That night, she just couldn't sleep so she decided to go out of the tent and have a walk. But when she got out, she saw someone trying hard to rub two stones to start the fire. She watched the man try in vain. She finally decided to help him. When it was already lit, she was able to see his face and realized that it was Junhyung. And he was shivering. "Sunbae, kwaenchanayo?" she asked worriedly. 

"Honestly, I'm not," Junhyung said, letting out a small laugh. 

She touched his forehead. "Sunbae! You're freaking hot!" she exclaimed. 

"You like me that much?" Junhyung laughed. 

Having realized what she said, she blushed. Good thing, it was dark. Recovering, she removed the comforter she has around her and put it around Junhyung's body. "Wait here, sunbae," she said and rushed towards her tent. 

"I'm fine, ___________-ah!" he shouted so she could hear him but she ignored him and went to get fever medicines, got a bag of tea and filled a cup with warm water. 

"Sunbae, drink this," she said handing him the medicine. 

He immediately took it and swallowed it without water. 

She took the tea bag from its container and immersed it in the hot water. When it was enough, she took the tea bag and returned it to the container, mentally noting to throw it later. "Drink this, too, sunbae," she said and sat beside him. 

"You should've been a nurse, _________," he said. 

"If I fail on this course, I'll consider that suggestion," she chuckled. 

They kept on talking to each other. It wasn't the first time they did but it was the first time they talked to each other comfortably. They were like that until Junhyung saw her shiver slightly. 

"Yah, you're feeling cold, aren't you?" he said. 

"A-aniyo," she lied. 

"You're a bad liar," he said as he stood up and sat closer to her. Close enough for them to share the comforter. He wrapped the other side of the comforter around her left shoulder while right other shoulder made contact with his left one. 

It made them look like snuggling, making her feel conscious. "S-sunbae," she muttered. 

"Don't worry. I'm not doing anything to you. And I'm not planning to. I may look like a badass but looks can be deceiving, you know?" he chuckled. Hearing no response, he called her, "_________-ah?" 

"Waeyo, sunbae?" she answered. 

"Stop calling me sunbae," he said. 

"Th-then what should I call you?" she asked. 

"Oppa," he smiled. 

"But-" 

"Would you like to call me unni, then?" Junhyung asked. 

"Aniyo," she answered. 

"It's settled, then," he smiled. "Now try saying it," he teased. 

"Ijen?" she asked. 

"Ne. Ijen," he smiled wider. 

"Shireoyo," she refused. 

"Kurom," he took off the comforter and pretended to shiver. 

"Arasseo, Oppa! There. Happy now?" she said. 

He grinned. "Does my face answer your question?" 

Instead of feeling irritated for teasing, she couldn't help but laugh. 

"Oppa.." she mumbled. 

"So it's not Yong Junhyung-ssi anymore?" Junhyung smiled as he walked towards her with a glass of water in hand. 

She snapped back to reality. "Oh. Sunbae. Mianhae," she said weakly. 

"Aw. I liked Oppa better," he teased. 

"My head is aching," she said trying to hide her smile. 

"Oh. Mianhaeyo, Agassi. I just wasn't born with the capability to care for the sick," he smiled. He reached the pain killer and glass of water to her which she carefully took and drank. Her eyes were tearing up since she wasn't used to drinking solid medicines. "I knew this was going to happen," Junhyung said handing her a sweet candy to get rid of the bitter taste. 

She took it immediately and smiled. "Komawoyo," she said. "I'll be sleeping now." 

"Oh. Keurae? Arasseo," he said and fixed her blanket so it covered her well. 

She was again uncomfortable since their faces were just inches apart. She carefully looked at that face again as she could smell his scent. Before she lost her control and tear up, she looked at a different direction. 

Having covered her well, Junhyung stood straight. "I'm going now. Just knock on my door if you feel something again. And I'll be leaving the first aid kit on your bedside table. Be sure to read the labels before drinking any of it. Arasseo?" 

She looked at him and nodded. "Dashi komawoyo," she smiled.

Junhyung started walking towards the door but he stopped when he heard her call him. "J-junhyung-ssi?"

He looked back to her. "Waeyo, Agassi?" he smiled.

"I-I don't.. I don't hate you," she softly said.

He smiled wider. "I'm really glad to hear that. Kalkke," he said, still smiling. He walked towards the door. But when he did, the lights just went off. "Mwoya?!" Junhyung exclaimed. 

"Oppa!" she screamed. 

"I'm still here," he answered. 

He tried to find his way towards her bed despite the darkness. But when he was halfway there, the lights . "Thank God!" he exclaimed. He looked at her and saw her tightly closing her eyes, scared. He went to her bedside immediately. "___________-ah, it's fine now," he said as he brushed her hair with his fingers. 

She slowly opened her eyes and saw him sitting beside her. "K-komawoyo, Oppa," she said awkwardly. 

Realizing how uncomfortable she already was, he decided to leave. But as if on cue, when he was near the door, the lights went out again. Junhyung just sighed. But when he remembered her scared expression earlier, he went to her bedside again. A little easier this time. "___________-ah, kwaenchana?" he asked. 

Hearing no response from her, he squinted and tried his best to look for her hands. When he already did, he took it and held them tightly. "I'm here, don't worry," he assured her. 

"Oppa," she said in a quivering voice. "Please. Stay," she said softly. 

"I will," he said. 

They stayed like that for a while. Until Junhyung felt sleepy, too. He rested his head on the headboard and drifted away. 

When the lights flickered open, she opened her eyes. She looked at her hands held by him. She slowly looked up and saw a sleeping Yong Junhyung. He looked peaceful and calm. She smiled as she examined his face. She hurriedly looked away when he moved. But he just held her hand tighter. When she looked at him again, he was now smiling. But she could tell that he wasn't awake. 

'Will this ever happen again?' she sighed. Seizing the moment, she put her face on his hands and cuddled on it. She didn't care anymore if she looked silly or anything. All she cared about on that moment was the feeling of being with him, that close, again. She smiled and finally joined him in dreamland. 



There he was on a land with nothing but sand. He kept on walking and walking looking for a village or at least someone. He finally saw a group of 5 boys, each of them riding a camel. Seeing his condition, the group went to him. 

"Are you lost, Sir?" one of them asked. 

"Is there some way we could help you?" the other asked. 

"Maybe you need water?" another offered as he gave Junhyung a jug of water. 

Having the feeling that he might need it later, Junhyung didn't hesitate and accepted the water. "Thank you," he said. 

"Do you need anything more?" another one asked. 

"A camel, maybe?" said the last one. 

"Ah, no thanks. This is enough," Junhyung said referring to the water. 

"Is that so? Okay. But if you need anything more, we'll just be around," said the first one who talked earlier. 

"Yes, thank you," Junhyung said. 

Upon hearing this, the 5 went on their way and Junhyung decided to continue walking. It was like he was looking for something, for someone, but he didn't know what or who. He kept on looking until he felt his throat dry. He took out the water given earlier by the 5 men. He was going to just drink a small amount and save the rest for later but no matter how much he drank, his thirst was never satisfied. Instead, it just kept on increasing with his every swallow. When he has drunk the final drop, instead of feeling cool, he just felt hotter, thirstier than ever. He clutched his throat, looking like he was strangling himself. But as seconds passed, the thirst became excrucuatingly painful that he fell down on his knees. He was like this until he felt the world around him darken until it was completely black. 

His eyes flew open as he gulped down as if swallowing something. He was about to stand to drink water since his mouth felt dry but as he did, he felt a grip on his hands. When he looked at it, it was her, sleeping soundly. He looked at her carefully and smiled. So that he won't wake her up, he decided to stay in that position until she wakes up. He adjusted his position so he could sit comfortably and just looked at her, forgetting the thirst he previously felt. 

But as he stared at her, he suddenly remembered something before, about more than 3 years ago... 

He was walking on the dark street on a rainy night without an umbrella. He ran away from home because of his fight with his father. "Me and my damn life," he cursed, wiping the raindrops on his face. 

It was already late yet she was still on the street walking. She had to buy medicine for her ill little brother. But on her way home, she saw a dangerous-looking guy walking in the rain. Scared, she walked a little faster and attempted to overtake him on the sidewalk. When she already did, she peeked behind her shoulder to take a look at the guy. She didn't know him but something in her just made her stop, turn around and walk towards the guy. "Ahjussi, you'll get sick," she said as she shared her umbrella. 

He was surprised because of the gesture. But started walking. "It's actually better, so I could die. Now leave me alone before someone sees you and blame you for my death," he said. 

Ignoring his words, she caught up with him so he'd still be under her umbrella. "Ahjussi, before saying those things, think about the people who loves you. Don't you know how painful it is to see your own brother fighting against his illness?" she scolded. 

He stopped and looked at her. "Two things, Agassi. I won't die from a simple fever, and nobody cares for me that much to cry if I ever die." Upon saying that, he turned around and walked again. 

He thought the girl already left her alone but he wondered why he wasn't getting wetter. He looked up and saw an umbrella. He sighed. "What do you want?" he asked as he turned around and look at her once again. 

She was smiling when he looked at her. She took his hands and handed him the umbrella. "This is me. Just return the umbrella when you have the chance. Kalkke," she said and ran towards the door of the house behind them. 

After a moment of shock, he just found himself smiling. And as much as he didn't understand why, he just felt his heart warming up. He took note of the address and decided to go back home. 

"Oh. Mianhaeyo," she said, now awake. 

"Kwaenchana," he said trying to hide the smile he had on his face a while ago. 

Noticing their hands still holding each others', she quickly sat upright and fixed her hair. "Mianhaeyo," she apologized again. 

He smiled, "How many times should I say it's okay for you to believe?" 

She didn't reply to his question. Instead, she just looked down. 

He chuckled. "I'll take a bath now. If you need anything, I'm just a knock away," he smiled. "Let's have breakfast together, arasseo? Just knock when you're ready. Don't take too long. I'm terribly terribly hungry," he chuckled and closed the door. 

She smiled. And panicked. "Omo! What should I wear? What should I wear?" she said and scanned through her clothes in her bag. Everything was already out but she still wasn't able to choose what to wear. She decided to just take a bath first and choose later. 

Junhyung took a bath shorter than he usually did since he was feeling really hungry because of not eating dinner yesterday. "But if I'd choose whether to eat dinner or do what I did yesterday night, I'd rather starve," he laughed. "Yah, Yong Junhyung, you sound like a ert," he told himself and laughed again. He hurriedly changed. When he was done, he lied on the bed while waiting for her. But an hour and ten minutes have passed yet there still was no knock. He decided to go to her himself. 

"___________-ah," she heard Junhyung knock. She panicked again. She still wasn't done fixing her hair. She took a long time choosing what to wear no matter how much she convinced herself that they weren't going to have a date. "Jamkkanmanyo. I'm nearly done," she said. 

"Jebal, _________-ah. My stomach's really killing me," he said. 

Hearing this, she decided to just let her half-blowdried hair be and took her bag. She opened the door. "Mianhaeyo. I had a little problem with something," she said. 

Junhyung tried his hardest not to but he just couldn't help but laugh. "What's... What's with your hair?" he asked laughing. 

Feeling conscious of herself, she shyly combed her hair with her hands. "Is it that bad?" she asked. 

Junhyung nodded, still laughing. He took off his cap and adjust its size. "Here," he said and put it on her. "Better," he smiled. 

"K-komawoyo," she shyly said. 

He just chuckled. "Kaja," he said as he pointed his stomach. 

"Oh. Ye," she agreed. 

They decided to eat on the nearest restaurant. 

When their order arrived, she unconsciously took all the garlic on his viand. Noticing him staring at her as she did that she immediately stopped. "Oh. M-mianhaeyo. I just got... used to doing that." 

He smiled. "You don't have to apologize for everything you do. Especially when it's getting garlic from my food. You're making my life easier," he laughed. 

She smiled awkwardly and concentrated on her food. 

"Itadakimasu," Junhyung said, mimicking the other Japanese customers of the restaurant. 

She laughed. "Itadakimasu." 

They ate heartily until they felt full. 

"Shall we go take a look of Tokyo? Since we're already here, better take advantage," Junhyung suggested. 

"I'm-I'm fine with it," she replied softly. 

Having her agreement, they decided to leave the restaurant and do some sight-seeing. They first went to the market where tourists would go to buy gift items. 

As they were looking for things to buy, she saw a beautiful necklace on the display of a jewelry shop. But she wasn't someone who'd buy such things for herself. 

Junhyung saw the same necklace and smiled. He went inside the store and was about to buy the necklace but he realized he didn't know how to speak Japanese like he thought. He was going to give up and not buy the necklace when they heard the door chime. "_________-ah, you're good at Japanese, right?" Junhyung beamed. 

She nodded and went towards him. "Waeyo?" she asked. 

"I just wanted to buy this," he smiled. 

She looked at where he was pointing and was surprised. "Is it for your Mom?" she asked. 

"Aniyo," he smiled. 

"Then for whom is it? For your friend's Mom?" she asked again. 

"Daeng!" he said. "It's for someone special," he said, smiling widely as he stared at the necklace. "So please act as my interpreter," he said now looking at her. 

She felt something tug her heart. So he found someone new? That fast? She faked a smile, "Arasseoyo," she said. As promised, she did the talking and Junhyung was now able to buy the necklace. 

"Komawo, __________-ah. Without you, I wouldn't be able to buy this," he said as he held the necklace in his hands. 

"Y-you're welcome," she said as she looked away. She wanted to feel bad but she no longer had the right to. They didn't have that kind of relationship anymore. 

They went to more places they could go to but their moods were contrasting. And unlike the usual, Junhyung was enthusiastic and she was the opposite. But Junhyung seemed like he was too happy in his own world to notice her gloomy mood. 

"Aren't we going home?" she asked. 

"One more place, ___________-ah. I promised myself to go to this place when I get here with-" he cut himself off mentally cursed. 'It was close,' he thought. 

It was almost sun down when they reached the place. And it was the field of cherry blossoms. Junhyung smiled as they walked down the path with cherry blossoms falling. "I'm sorry if I look gay right now," he laughed. 

Even her gloomy mood was lightened by the beautiful sight. "Yeppuda," she admired. "Neomu neomu yeppuda," she said. 

"I agree," Junhyung said softly. 

She unintentionally looked at him and if she wasn't mistaken, Junhyung was staring at her. 

And as if on cue, fireworks filled the now-dark sky. Both of them looked up and silently admired the beautiful fireworks. It lasted for quite a while. When it ended, they decided to go home already since they needed to catch a flight early morning of the next day. 

"Shall we grab something to eat first?" he asked. 

"I'm still full. We always ate wherever we went, Oppa," she chuckled. 

He smiled at her word. Oppa. He didn't say it anymore so she wouldn't be conscious but she did notice it after some seconds. "Oh. Mianhaeyo," she apologized. 

"What did I say about apologizing?" he said. 

"Mian-" she stopped. 

"If I charged you everytime you said sorry, I'd be a rich man now," he laughed. 

After that, silence followed until they reached her hotel room's door. "I'll just wait for you tomorrow morning in the lobby. Arasseo?" Junhyung said. 

She nodded. 

"Remember to dry your hair equally tomorrow," Junhyung laughed. 

Her face turned red. "Chaljayo," she said and ran to her room. 

Junhyung laughed again and finally went to his room, too. 



After taking a shower, she immediately dried her hair and tried to erase her hair disaster yesterday. But as she remembered, she looked at the cap on the table. She turned the blowdrier off and took the cap. She smelled it taking in his scent that it had. She put it back on the table reminding herself that what happened there might never happen again. She sighed again and resumed to drying her hair. 

Junhyung woke up earlier than the alarm time he has set giving him more time to fix his things. When he was done, he decided to wear the jacket he did yesterday. When he put his hands in the pocket, he felt something inside. It was the necklace he bought the other day. He took it out and allowed the pendant to hang. He stared at it and sighed. 

When it was 4am, she decided to leave her room already and go to the lobby not wanting him to wait for her again. But when she opened her door, so did his. "Good morning," he greeted. 

"Good morning," she greeted back. 

They silently walked towards the elevator. Inside the elevator, both of them were just silent. 

She and Junhyung had their mind wandering off on what they did yesterday. They both didn't know if they should feel sad or happy. Sad because it ended, or happy because it happened just when they thought it would never happen again. It was just one of those moments they wished to just freeze and stay there forever. 

'If only I had the power,' he thought. 

'If I only a star would hear me now,' she thought. 

And everything around them went black again. 

"What the?" Junhyung said. "Kwaenchana?" he immediately asked her knowing her fear of the dark. 

"N-ne," she lied. 

Knowing too well, he desperately moved his hands in the air until it caught her arm. He trailed it down until he was holding her hand. "I'm not taking advantage," he said. 

"I-I understand. Komawo," she said in a quivering voice. 

Feeling how tensed her body was, he held her hand tighter. After a while, he felt her body slowly relax. 

Soon enough, the lights went back. He looked at her and saw how tightly shut her eyes were."It's alright, it's alright," he said. 

Hearing him, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, and then at their hands. Seeing this, Junhyung immediately let go of her hands. The elevator went on again and arrived on the ground floor. 

Since then, the both of them were back to their awkward state until they reached and boarded the plane. 

Junhyung felt unusually tired so he decided to get a nap.

He was back to that desert again, with nothing but sand. He kept walking and walking again, but this time, he no longer saw the 5 men he met previously. His thirst grew worse with every step he took until he was now crawling, feeling weak. "Help," he finally called as he lay flat, face on the ground. Then in an instant, a pair of feet was in front of him. He felt droplets of water fall on his head. 

"Oppa," he heard her say. He slowly looked up and stopped when he saw her face. It was.. 

He opened his eyes and saw her worried face with a bottle of water in her hand. "_____________-ah.." 


_________________________________ 

[A/N] MIANHAE~ I know I promised to update not later than yesterday but I wasn't able to. I had to start our research paper and babysit my 5-month old nephew. And I'm sorry, too, if it was all too literal. Please forgive me, yeoreobun~ >.<