Chapter 7

Your Second Life Starts Now

 

                 5 minutes later, the two of you were deep in Bbiribbom Forest attempting to kill slimes. But one multiplied resulting in the rest of the other slimes to multiply as well. So here you were, up on a tree silently watching as Donghyun was overwhelmed by the massive amount of monsters. He had no problem in killing them though which was good since your hp decreased by more than half by the unexpected spawn.

                “And 167! Done.” Donghyun rotated his neck and shouted up to you. You nodded in reply and jumped down from your hiding spot. He gestured to all the extra stuff lying on the ground. “Better pick those up before they disappear.” You glanced at the items on the ground with a blank look on your face.

                “And how do I do that?” He went over to the items and sat down onto the floor. Donghyun looked once at you before picking up a slime ball. It was green and looked as if it was slimy and liquidly. He then took it in his hands and placed it into the tiny pouch that he had around his waist. You glanced down to see the exact same pouch on your waist.

                “Just grab it and place it into your bag. Although it seems small, you bag can exactly hold up to 1000 items. So it’s very handy.” He pointed to the items on the ground again. “Go on, take everything here. Then head to the towns afterwards.” You nodded.

                A few minutes later you had successfully pocketed about 65 extras. You brushed off the little dirt on your hands and turned to face the red headed elf.

                “I’m done.” You stated. Donghyun nodded.

                “Okay. Do you want me to help you arrive there safely? The Monster Spawn Hour is in about 3 minutes or so.” “Sure.” “Then follow me!” He raised his fist in the air and stomped away to the east. You hurried to catch up to him. A few crunching sticks later Donghyun glanced sideways at you. Hm…her character seems weird for some reason. He took a peek at your horns and then at your tail. But why are they purple? A demon character usually has either a brown tail or a black one. Never have I seen purple on an avatar. He pondered the thought. Then again, K.Will hyung did say something about having a beta demon character. She must be it. You continued to hum oblivious to the older boy’s thoughts. Donghyun pointed to the open gates ahead.

                “Yes! That’s the main town of the World. Players come from all directions to trade and socialize here. It’s also where most of the monster spawns.” He explained to you. You nodded in an understanding way. The two of you walked over the short bridge and through the gates. From where you stood, you could see many types of players roaming around. From fairies, to nymphs, wolves, humans, and even more.

                “Wah…this is so cool.” You eyes shined in excitement. Donghyun chuckled.

                “Araso. I’ll be heading back now.  Enjoy your time and annyeong.” He waved a hand and jogged back out. You quickly turned and shouted.

                “WAIT! I DIDN’T GET YOUR NAME!” Donghyun flashed a smile over his shoulder.

                “Just call me Donghyun.” He disappeared from your sights as he re entered the forest. You sighed and looked around the unfamiliar place.

Monster Spawn Hour begins now

                What the f--- Before you finished your thoughts, creatures started appearing everywhere. Something that looked like a deformed version of a mushroom spawned in front of you. It turned its cap to face you, what seems like foam leaking from the insides of its mouth. You gulped. Oh crap.



 

A lost chapter :C