Chapter 6

Your Second Life Starts Now

 

                Donghyun ran as fast as his legs could carry him. He was almost across the field when he………………..………….fell. Yup, as he was running, he tripped over a field mouse which resulted in him falling while flailing his arms. Then after the fall, the field mice attacked him allowing him to lose about 50 hp. It left Donghyun on the ground with his face buried into the dirt. Taemin snickered and Minho laughed.

                “Pfft, what kind of entrance was that?” Taemin giggled. Donghyun got up from his position and blushed.

                “Y-yah! Shut up!” Key rolled his eyes.

                “Make us.” Donghyun’s eyes turned to slits as his face went from embarrassed to serious.

                “I was planning on doing that anyway.” He took out his book and continued. “Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin. All three of you are hereby banned from Second Life on the order of the Admins.” Key’s eyes widen.

                “B-BWOH?! N-no wait---“

Nature, o here I declare

Destroy this evil from all despair

Summon Agnes, torturer of the Underworld

                After whispering the chant, a huge shadow appeared out of nowhere. It was about half the field size long and had two arms but no legs. Donghyun hissed at you.

                “Don’t look into its eyes. You will suffer the same punishment if you do.” You quickly looked down and nodded.

Who dares awaken me from my slumber—Oh Donghyun! How long has it been since you called on me?! Too long old friend.

                Donghyun smiled at the not to be seen monster. Its eyes had no affect on him since he was the one who captured and tamed the Torturer in the first place.

                “Yes, it has been a long time. Would you do me a favor?”

Oh yes.

                “Can you help get rid of those three players over there?” Donghyun gestured to the trio who would cowering behind a tree.

That would not be a problem.

                Agnes’ eyes turned visible, it was colored pitched dark. As if its eyes were a dark well and that if someone fell into them, they will never reach the light or the end. In unison, Key, Taemin, and Minho all fell to the floor withering. You had witnessed their downfall and were utterly surprised.

                “W-whoa…what did you do?” The red head shrugged.

                “Agnes had merely sent a hallucination to each of them. Instead of physically killing them, mentally torturing them is more of his thing. So, every few minutes they will lose about, hm…1000 or so hp from trying to kill each other.” You eyes rounded.

                “That sounds scary.” He nodded.

                “Quite frightening actually. I experienced a few second of it. Worst mistake ever.” He winced and shook his head at the memory. Then he turned to you. “Are you alright?” You nodded slowly. Donghyun stood up straighter and chimed. “Okay then! Do you need help with your quest?”