Fight

You Changed Me

I turned around just to see a not-so-tall guy with a white t-shirt and a black jacket standing a few steps away from me.

“Do you have any problem??” He asked and walked toward the girl’s direction.

“Tsk.. Wanna be a hero, dude??” I said mockingly.

“Ani..” He said innocently as he stopped beside the girl. “You’re okay??” He asked the girl and received a nod from her.

“Then.. Let’s not disturb someone else’s business!” I said coolly.

“What business??” He said sarcastically. “You have a business with him??” he turned his face to the girl and she shook her head. He turned back to me and shrugged, mockingly.

I sighed as I felt annoyed by that guy. I blinked slowly, then gave a sharp glare at him, “What’s your problem, man?”

“Sshh.. I should be the one asking that question to you.. What’s your problem, with my girlfriend, huh??” He said a bit angry.

I chuckled lightly, “Uh.. Angry boyfriend, huh? But, sorry.. She’s no longer your girlfriend.. She’s mine now..” I grabbed the girl’s wrist and pulled her into my side. But she tried to let go of her hand from my grip.

“Yah!! Who do you think you are??” The guy pushed me in the chest, making me losing my balance, but lucky enough I didn’t fall down.

“What the f**k!!” I mumbled before pushing him back so hard, making him fall on the ground.

“Oppa, you’re okay??” The girl helped her boyfriend which was already on the ground to stand up.

The guy stood up and took a revenge on me by grabbing my jacket’s collar and releasing a punch on my face.

I felt my face was getting hot and hurt a little. Since I couldn’t control my anger anymore, I threw a punch on his face then kicked his stomach, making him fall to the ground for the second time.

“Oppa!!” The girl shouted and helped the guy again. “Yah!! You, stop it jerk!!!” She shouted at me.

The guy stood up again even though blood was streaming down from the edge of his lips. He made a fist and it was ready to hit me. But before he could do what he wanted to do, I held back his hand and that was when we heard a police siren not far from where we were.

“Oppa.. Stop it!!” The girl threw my hand away from the guy’s hand and tried to separate us. “You’ve promised me, oppa!!” She held him back and tried to calm him down. While the guy was still looking at me with a full of anger.

I smirked and gave him a sinister look until I heard, “Guk ah!!”. I turned my head to see Himchan who was running toward my direction.

“It’s not over yet!!” I turned to the guy while he pointed at me with his index finger, threatening.

“Oppa..” The girl said with an annoyed tone and pulled him away from me, forcing him to not continue the fight.

“Tsk.. 8 p.m, Dark Alley!!” I shouted a little at the guy as he and the girl were getting away from me. “You know that place, right??” I added mockingly while I still could see his glares.

“D-dark Alley??” Himchan asked.

Yes! Dark Alley is a huge, long and wide alley which was not too far from Queen’s Club, the coolest club in Seoul. Besides there were not enough lights at that place, Dark Alley usually used by big gangsters to fight and prove their power, which often made a victim from the fights. That’s why it’s called Dark Alley.

But that was 3 years ago, before I went to the U.S and when Big Bang was still a King of Gangsters in Seoul. Now, since I didn’t find any gangster in this town, I think it is okay to use that place to teach a lesson to that guy. Yeah, B.A.P is a huge gangster and the King of Gangster Now!! Ha! And maybe, Big Bang got arrested by police and now they’re in jail and there are no gangsters left. Tsk..

I smirked and turned to Himchan, “What? You’re scared??”

“A-ani...” He shook his head, “But maybe there will be some gangster there, tonight..”

I smirked lightly, “So?”. I continued walking and Himchan followed.

 

*-*

 

Zelo’s POV

 

 

Riiiiinnnngggg~~~~

Heard the bell was ringing, meaning the school was over for today. I saw Jihyun was already standing up and ready to run away like yesterday while I still putting my books into my bag.

I took a deep breath and dared myself to grab her wrist. “Jihyun ah..” As I did it, my heart started to beat rapidly. “Aish.. Why am I becoming like this??”

Since she couldn’t run away, she turned to look at me and said coolly, “What?”

I stood up and let go of her hand, “W-wanna walk home together??”. I gulped a little, “Crap!! Why am I stuttering??”

“Aren’t you going home with..  Jongup?” She asked and looked at Jongup hyung’s direction.

“I will talk to him..” I said, smiling and hoping she would say yes.

“But, no thanks..” She said and started to walk out of the class, or more like running.

I grabbed my bag and ran after her. “Why??” I asked when I reached her.

“Uhm.. Nothing.” She said flatly and continued walking, making me feel sad yet curious.

“Yah.. Just tell me, why??” I pleaded. “Aish.. You shouldn’t push her to tell you why, Choi Junhong!” I thought, scolding myself.

She stopped and gave me her light glare, “It’s nothing..”. She looked down a bit and sighed, “Just-”

“Okay, Okay.. Don’t tell me if you don’t want to.. It’s okay..” I cut her sentences and smiled at her, reassuring.

She looked up to me and smiled a little, making my heart started to skip a beat. “Thank you for understanding, Zelo ah..” She patted my shoulder.

“It’s okay.. Maybe we can walk home together, next time??” I patted her shoulder back and emphasized the ‘next time’ words, smiling.

“Sure..” She nodded and removed her hand from my shoulder, and I did the same. “Next time, we will walk home together.. And I’ll tell you the reason.. Now, I’ll go first..”

“Oh, okay..” I smiled and she started to walk away. “See you tomorrow!!” I waved my hand at her and she turned to me, smiling. A smile that could make me smile even wider without any reason.

“You can win her heart, Zelo.. Just slow down..” I thought as I looked at her disappearing from my sight.

 

*-*

 

“Let’s go!!” Yongguk hyung said as all the B.A.P members were gathered.

We walked out of my house and went to the Dark Alley. Yes, we were going to that mystery alley and yes we were going to fight, maybe.

When I got back from school with Jongup hyung earlier, Yongguk hyung told us that he was going to teach us something tonight. He said that someone had messed with him and he was going to give that person lessons for messing with him.

As we reached the Dark Alley, we saw nothing there except some lights that were not really bright, some broken glass of bottles on the street which causing some tarnish appeared and some barrel that had scribble on the side of the alley.

“Where’s he hyung??” Daehyun hyung asked as he saw no one was around.

“Tsk.. Maybe he’s in his mommy’s hug and crying because of scared!!” Yongguk hyung said, mockingly, making the others burst into a loud laugh.

“Yah!!” Someone shouted from behind making me and my hyungs turned back to see the person.

I saw 6 men standing with a sharp look toward us. I explored them by looking at them one by one.

The first man looked a bit old but I must admit that he was charismatic. The second man looked like he was not a Korean. The third man looked like a girl with a thin body. The fourth man looked not really tall but I could tell he had a good body. The fifth man looked cute? He looked like the youngest among them. And the sixth man had a chubby face and lips.

“Ouh.. Finally he came out from his mommy’s hug..” Yongguk hyung said still mockingly.

“Yah!! Who do you mean by that??” The Fourth man said angrily, “Are you talking about yourself??”

“So, maybe he’s the one who was messing with hyung..” I thought, still looking at The Fourth man.

“You can see who that person is. He feels it and is angry now.” Yongguk hyung calmly said with a smirk. “So, what do you want?? Wanna end it now??”

I could see that fourth man was getting angrier. He walked closer to Yongguk hyung, “Let’s end it now! And don’t ever touch my girl again!! You will regret for messing with me.” The fourth man said.

“Huh.. You’re the one who will regret for what you did.” Yongguk hyung smirked.

The Fourth tried to hit Yongguk hyung, but Yongguk hyung was too fast to dodge and kicked him back, making him fall on the ground.

The Fourth man stood up and got kicked by Yongguk hyung again. Making The First man went to Yongguk hyung and punched him.

Yongguk hyung looked at The First man and made his fist to punch him back. “You want this, right??”

The other men went to Yongguk hyung to beat him up. But that acts just made me and my hyungs couldn’t stand still but to go into the fights.

I pushed The Fifth man as he tried to hit Yongguk hyung from behind. Then he tried to punch me in the face. I ducked and punch him on the stomach.

In another side someone tried to kick me but I held his leg and pushed him back making him fall onto the ground.

I turned to beat another man, but I felt a punch on my right cheek so hard. The Second man did that. Without any hesitation, I kicked him and threw a punch on his face.

After some kicks and punches, all the 6 men got defeated up by us and fell down on the ground, with some blood streamed down.

“Now see.. Who’s the loser??” Yongguk hyung said proudly.

“Yah!! What do you want now?? Don’t even touch my girl!!” The Fourth man shouted with an angry voice, panting.

“Uhm, okay.. I won’t touch your girl..” Yongguk hyung said while thinking something. “But..”

“But what?” The Third man said and wiped the blood on his lips.

“But.. I want you guys to be our servants!!” Yongguk hyung moved his head down to face The Fourth man, and their faces were only inches away from each other, “And admit that we, B.A.P is the best gangster in Korea.”

“Tsk.. How childish..” The Sixth man said, mockingly.

Yongguk hyung turned to see The Sixth man then gave me sign to shut The Sixth man up, since I was the one closest to him.

I nodded and kicked him hard, “Shut up!!”

“Your gang isn’t even good enough..” The First man said.

“Then, how’s yours??” Youngjae hyung said, mockingly.

“You can’t defeat Block B!!” The Second man said, defending.

“What’s Block B?? It’s not your gang’s name, right? We already beat you..” Himchan hyung laughed and followed by giggles and chuckles from the others.

“Huh, whatever.. From now on, you’re all our servants.. And now, buy us some drinks!!” Yongguk hyung said and glared at them.

 

*-*

 

After done dressing up into my uniform, I took my bag and about to go out of my room. But I heard..

“Zelo ah.. ” Yongguk hyung’s deep voice called out my name.

I turned and saw him rubbing his eyes with a really sleepy face. I guess he was sleeping late again, last night. “Neh, hyung??”

“You’re going to the kitchen, right??” He asked with his eyes half-opened. “Could you bring me a glass of water for a second?”

I smiled at him and said, “Sure.. Wait a minute, hyung..”

I went to the kitchen and put a clean glass on the table, then filled it with fresh water. After done, I went back to my room and gave it to Yongguk hyung.

“Thanks, Zelo..” Yongguk hyung said after took a sip of it.

“It’s okay, hyung..” I smiled.

He nodded then frowned as he looked up at me, “Why are you still here?? Shouldn’t you be going to school??”

“Ahh, neh..” I gasped. “I-I’m going now..” I pointed to the door awkwardly and slowly walked away, leaving him.

“Tsk.. This kid..” I heard him muttering.

I closed the door and sighed. Then suddenly a smile appeared on my face, “I’m gonna meet her!!” I slapped my cheek lightly, “Yah!! What are you talking about, Zelo??”

 

 

As I reached the class with Jongup hyung, I didn’t see any sign of Jihyun in class. “Maybe she hasn’t arrived yet..”

Suddenly a hand slipped in and held my hand tightly. I jumped in shock over the action and turned to see who would dare to do that.

 

 


Annyeong~~ Wassup everyone?? Finally I can post this chapter..^^

So, how is it??? Is it bad?? :(

Since it's the first time for me to writing a fighting scene, I  think it's not really good.. yeah, I'm not a good writer anyway.. xD

I hope you like it and continue reading.. ^^ Don't forget to leave comment!! ^^ xox