In The Club

You Changed Me

Zelo’s POV

 

 

I saw her running out of the class as quick as possible after the bell rang, while I was still putting my books into my bag.

I rushed to stand up and ran after her to find out why she was running. But sadly, I lost her when I was already outside the class. She was already gone. I looked down.

“Yah!! Why are you running??” Someone patted my shoulder.

I turned, “Oh, nothing.. Just feeling hot inside the class.”. I smiled to Jongup hyung.

Jongup hyung nodded, “Let’s go home!”

“Neh..” I said.

 

*-*

 

It was 7 p.m. as I sat on a sofa in the living room, waiting for the B.A.P hyungs to come. We were going to explore this lovely city, Seoul, tonight and see how many things had changed after 3 years. We just got back from the U.S yesterday after about 3 years living in there.

I looked at Yongguk hyung who was still looking at himself through the mirror in a family room. Yongguk hyung is my cousin and also the Leader of B.A.P.. My parents took care of him since he was 5 because his mom was kind of stressed after she got divorced. My parents considered him as their own child and they trusted him to take care of me the most. He’s like my older brother.

DING! DONG!

I heard the bell was ringing. I walked to open the door while Yongguk hyung was still looking at the mirror, fixing his hair.

“Yo wassup man??” Himchan hyung greeted as he and the other hyungs entered the house.

“Ready to rock the city of Seoul??” Yongguk hyung asked, walking from the family room.

“Yes sir!!” Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup hyung and I answered in unison.

We went out of my house and started to explore the town.

 

After about an hour or so, exploring the town, we decided to end the exploration at the Seoul’s coolest club, Queen’s Club. There were not many changes in Seoul after three years had passed. We entered the club and take the exclusive spot of the club.

When we passed the DJ area, I saw something strange there. “Is she??” I thought still looking at that direction.

When we reached the VIP spot, we sat and enjoyed the music.

“I’m gonna get some drink!!” Youngjae hyung announced.

“Now, let’s dance!!!” Jongup hyung said, standing up and going to the dance floor, followed by Daehyun hyung.

“Go get a girl, boys!!” Yongguk hyung commented.

“Uhm.. Can I excuse to the bathroom, hyung?” I asked for permission to Yongguk hyung.

“Neh..” He answered.

 

I walked to the DJ area instead of the bathroom. I looked around to see where the DJ was, but there no one was on the DJ table. I sat on a bar stool beside me, still looking around.

“Wanna drink??” Someone suddenly said.

“Uhm..” I turned to see the bartender who offered me a drink, and that’s when I saw that girl I was looking for, standing in front of me. I froze for a while and snapped back, “Oh.. Yes please..”

“W-wait, aren’t you that Ju.. on.. no, Ju-no.. King-” She tried to remember, and lowered her voice.

“Junhong?” I helped her, chuckling.

“Ah, yeah.. I’m sorry..” She said then took a glass of a drink and gave it to me. “What are you doing here?? You’re still underage, right??”

I took a sip of my drink. “Uhm.. yeah.. I just hang out with my boys. Oh and I think you should ask it to yourself too!! What are you doing here? You’re also still underage and you’re a girl?”

“Yeah, but hey.. I’m working here!!” She said, defending.

“Working??” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yah!! Don’t think about something bad!!” She protested. “I’m working as a DJ here.. And sometimes helping the bartender..” She explained.

“Oh..” I nodded. “So you can do a DJ?”

“Of course.. My brother taught me. He taught me everything.” She answered, smiling. It was the first smile I saw from her face, so beautiful.

“Ah, so that’s why you defended your brother like in school earlier.. You love him so much, huh??” I asked as I remembered the moment in school earlier.

“Did you see it??” She asked with her eyes widened.

I nodded, looking at her cute acts.

She sighed, “Hell yeah, I love my brother.. He’s the only one person in my heart. I would never let anyone hurt him, even say something bad about him.” She said firmly. “Aish.. What am I talking about? I shouldn’t talk about it to a stranger!” She mumbled, shaking her head lightly.

I chuckled, “Stranger? Aren’t we friends already??”

“Friends??” She frowned.

“Yeah, friends.. We’re friends, right??” I said innocently.

She chuckled, “Yea, whatever..”. She started to clean the table with a napkin.

“She’s so cute!!” I look at her smile.

“So, where are your boys?? You’re new here, right??” She asked.

I snapped back from my thoughts, “Not really.. I just came back from the U.S, yesterday. And there are my boys!” I pointed to the VIP area which only Youngjae and Himchan hyung were there. “You can find the other 3 easily.. Blonde haired boys..” I added.

She looked at the VIP area and looked around to find the other. “Are you guys like, alien or what?? Why did you all have a blonde hair??”

“It’s our gang’s mark.” I said, “You like it, huh??”

“Gang?” She questioned in disbelief, raising an eyebrow. “How can a cute and innocent boy like you being in a gang?” She said mockingly while shaking her head.

I felt my cheeks were getting hot as she said ‘cute and innocent boy’. I must be blushing right now.

“Yah! You don’t believe me?? I’m really a gangster! I’m a member of the Baddest gang, B.A.P!!” I said, defending.

She chuckled, underestimating me. “Oh boy, you must be really new here.. You know Who is the Baddest gang here.. They can’t be defeated by anything.. Especially by a little boy like you, and your so-called gang.”

“Yah..” I protested calmly. “I can beat them.. I’ll prove you.. Just wait and see..” I gave her a sinister look.

“Nah.. you can’t..” She shook her head lightly.

“Yes, I can..” I smiled at her.

“Yo, G.. P.O is looking for you..” Someone called out from inside making us turned.

“Mwo? P.O oppa? Neh.. Coming..” She shouted and put down the napkin. “Okay, see you later..” then left.

I smiled at her and looking at her until she disappeared. I took my last sip and realize something. “Oh.. Crap! How can I forget to ask her name?? Aish.. Stupid me..” I said to myself, regretting.

 

*-*

 

I laid down my body on my bed and looked at the ceiling without blinking my eyes, before I went to sleep. I didn’t know why, I was still thinking about that girl. I smiled unconsciously, without any reason. But then, I closed my eyes.

“I warn you!! Don’t ever say something bad about my brother, if you STILL want to live your life!!” The moment when she slapped the girl came into my mind. “She’s so brave.. Do that for her family?” I thought, amazed.

“G.. Is it G or Ji??” I thought curiously. “She’s so cute.. Her smile was so.. beautiful..” I imagined her face, smiling.

“P.O oppa? Neh.. Coming..” that words suddenly came into my mind. “But wait, who’s that Pio? Pyo? P.O? Oppa?? Is he her boyfriend?” I pouted.

“Aish.. What’s wrong with me??” I opened my eyes and shook my head.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you??” Yongguk hyung asked me with his deep voice as he entered the room. We shared a room together, but not for a bed.

“Eh, nothing hyung..” I smiled, making sure he was not suspicious.

“Ohh.. Now go get some sleep! You need to go to school tomorrow, right?” He said while taking off his shirt. “Be a good boy in school, Zelo ah!!”

“Neh, hyung!!” I answered. “Good night..” I said and turned off the lights while Yongguk hyung jumps on his bed and started to do his busy time with his laptop.

I closed my eyes, “I just met her.. And this is crazy.. Am I falling for her?? So.. I think maybe..” I smiled and went into my dreamland.

 

*-*

 


 

Well, just reposted this chapter, because it got deleted when aff was down.. And I lost 2 subscribers because of that.. T-T But, thankfully I got another subscriber.. lol :P

So, for you who haven't read this chapter, what do you think??? Comment?? ^^

And for Zelo's last line was inspired by Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen.. This song is addicting.. lol ^^