Chapter 1

Bosses Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really Hyo! Don't you know who is her ?! How could you do something carelessness like that!"

I swallowed. "I'm really sorry, Sir. It's all my faul—"

"Of course, it's your fault! You must be the one who responsible for this mistake! Just because of your carelessness this restaurant could be closed now! Don't tell me, you don't think about that?!"

"I am really sorry, Sir."

He snorted and hit the table in front of him. "You must get out now and never come back here again. I'm really sick of seeing you."

"B-but, Sir... P-please. I still need this work. Please, don't fire me."

"Kim Hyoyeon! Do you want me to call security to kick you out now?! I said get out from here!"

My body was limp. However, I still insisted on bowing and begging to him, "Please, please don't fire me. I really need this job. I have to pay for mother's hospital fees—"

"You think I care about you, Hyo?! Fine, if you really don't want to go out." He took his phone and called the security.

Instead of leaving, I bowed my body even more. "I'm really sorry, Sir. I promise I won't repeat it again, but please don't fire me. I really need this job."

Suddenly the door opened looking at several security officers. "Take her out now! I don't want to see her again," said him.

The security officers pulled my body forcely to out. I was unable to dodge. Until I got outside, they let go of their gruff grip, making me whimper in pain. "Watch out until I see you back here again," said the security officer before leaving me outside alone.

I sighed. God, what is happening to me now? Why my days always feel heavy like this? What did I do wrong until you punish me like this?

And now, I have no work at all. I even still have to pay my mother's hospital fees and if I don't pay it, my mother will be discharged from the hospital next month. If you know, my mother is still unconscious in her coma due to an accident that happened to her in the 5 months ago. And now, I still have a few of money in the bank. But I'm sure that money won't be able to pay for hospital fees. I don't even know how my life tomorrow.

I sighed and decided to go to the hospital. Yes, I want to visit my mother who was sleeping in her coma. I want to confide to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter