Chapter 1

In the Rain

Eun Mi POV

He kept evading my mind. Lee Kiseop. His handsome, sharp features sliced easily into my mind. Who was he? Why did he protect me? Why does my birthmark always throb in pain when I'm near him? What does he mean to me? What do I mean to him? I'm always a nobody.

Entering the dance room, I frowned, remembering something. Everyone and everything I once loved is now dead. Singing with the angels of heaven or burning in the deep, endless pits of hell. It was always everyone around me, but never me. Was I really this hard to love?

Suddenly, I felt sick to my stomach. A sudden, familiar burst of pain erupted from my dove-shaped birthmark and spread around my arm. I crumpled to the ground, holding back my tears and a cry of pain. My shaky hand reached for my phone as I slowly dialed my manager.

"Annyeong," I whispered. "Manager? It's me, Eun Mi."

"Eun Mi- ah?" He asked. "What's wrong? You sound terrible!"

I laughed dryly. No humor was present right now.

"I feel the same," clutching my stomach, I gripped the phone tighter, "can I skip work today?"

He grunted.

"Of course you can," he said, "get better! Knowing you, you must feel like . Stay strong, Eun Mi! Call if you need anything."

I grunted in return and hung up, smiling. I loved my manager. He always treated me like family and I loved that. I felt loved. He never left me, and always supported my ideas. He was never negative or abusive. He was against drugs and never was drunk. He let me come to his home whenever I felt lonely. He took care of me (usually if he had the time) when I was sick. He understood me, my moodswings, and the need for me to be alone. He was a second family. A family I never had. But it all came crashing down with two simple words.

"He's dead."

~A/N~

This is my second fic ^.^

I'm happy for an unknown reason. I hope that this story will entertain you guys, knowing that U- Kiss (at the moment) is not very popular and that there aren't many fanfics about U-Kiss as SHINee or Su Ju (Super Junior) I love those bands. 8eight has only like one or two fics but I love their songs ^.^ so sad though -.-

ANYWAY.... MOVING ON... that sounded wrong.  Ish?

Comments and subbies are well loved!

Please, no silent readers please!!!!