CHAPTER 3

BREAKING NEWS

 

[BREAKING NEWS] : BYUN BAEKHYUN IS GLOWING IN HIS RECENT WEDDING CELEBRATION

 

The solo singer artist Byun Baekhyun was looking glowing at his recent wedding ceremony alongside with his husband Park Chanyeol. Byun Baekhyun look stunning in his white suite dress while his husband was donning the same outfit making them look like in a heaven photo shoot.

 

Many artist, singer and idols group was spotted coming to his wedding as it was an open garden wedding celebration. The couple was confirming their second reception that being held privately for their family on 17th September. We wish them for having a blissful happy marriage, congratulations Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol!

 

Comments :

9432 comments listed. Click to view.

  • BBH looks so beautiful, he looks stunning in that white outifts.
  • [replied] I agreed, they really look happy. Damn the antifan, they lose when they see this pic.
  • [replied] I like the fact that they use white for their wedding celebration. They look perfect.
  • Congratulations Baekhyun! Hope you will live happily ever after with your husband.
  • [replied] He’s Park Baekhyun now. Kyaaaa~~
  • Really happy for him, look at his smile.. so beautiful.

More comments below.

 

 

“With this, I announce you as a husband and wife, you may now kiss..” said the priest.

Baekhyun take a look at his now husband, and he smile shyly at him. Chanyeol then lean forward and kiss his now wife. The crowd was cheered for them and many of them was taking their picture.

“I love you Park Baekhyun, forever and ever..” whispered Chanyeol when he broke the kiss.

“And I love you too Yeol, till forever..” whispered Baekhyun back smiling brightly at him.