CHAPTER 7

BREAKING NEWS

 

 

The first day of filming The Return of Superman.

 

 

Chanyeol was sitting at the dark room, waiting for the cue from the PD.

 

“Okay, can start now.. you can introduce yourself”

“Okay, uhmm.. anyeonghaseyo, I’m Park Chan Yeol. Maybe some of you are already know, I’m the husband of Byun Baekhyun and we already married almost a year now.” Said Chanyeol introduce himself.

“You seem nervous, are you really that nervous?..”

“I am actually, because this is actually my first entertainment variety show, this is consider variety show right?..”

“Yes, yes..”

“Also there’s too many cameras in front of me, I think that’s why I’m a bit nervous..”

 

 

Narrator 1 : He’s nervous.. don’t feel nervous Chanyeol-ah..

Narrator 2 : Its his first variety show,  of course he will be nervous.

 

 

And at the same time, the screen shows the interior of the house.

 

 

Narrator 1 : Wow! It feels like a model house, it’s so big and spacious..

Narrator 2 : Yeah, it’s perfect for a kid.. so spacious

 

 

At the same time, Baekhyun appears in the screen. The camera was facing upon him as he sat on the bed, holding the wish cards from his fan. His lowered body was covered with the duvet, so people didn’t see his full belly.

 

“Haa.. there’s so many of the wish to see my stomach, really guys? Why?..” said Baekhyun as he gather all the cards shattered on the bed.

“This one too.. ‘really want to see your full body’ ‘show us your pregnant belly’ ‘it’s been a while, show us your progressing, we want to see’ .. why huh? Is it because I now rarely show on tv, is that why?..” ask Baekhyun as he look to the camera.

 

 

Narrator 2 : Yeah, people are really curious on how far a long is he, but I didn’t expect people to really send a wish to see his belly..

Narrator 1 : Yeah, it’s true, but it’s cute though seeing people are really concern about him.

 

 

At the same time, Chanyeol appears on the bedroom holding a plate of sandwiches. He then plop beside his wife as soon the plate was changing hand.

 

“Your fan letter?..” ask Chanyeol reading one of the letter.

“Yeah, read this.. all of them want to see my progressing” said Baekhyun as he slide the card to his husband. Chanyeol hold them and start reading while lying on bed.

“Hahaha.. they want to see your belly, then we need to show them, many of them are curious on how far along are you.. but now they can see right? Here.. your bump..” said Chanyeol as he slide down the duvet revealing the anticipating bump. He then rub smoothly along the curve and kiss the bump.

 

Baekhyun just ignore him and continue eating his sandwiches.

 

“Introduce yourself baby-ah.. ‘anyeonghaseyo, I’m the baby of Park Chanyeol and Park Baekhyun, my name is Peaches, because my mom really like peach, and currently I’m entering 36 weeks old’.. there, Peaches already introduce himself..” said Chanyeol smiling as he continue rubbing his wife belly.

“Hahaha.. you’re cute..” said Baekhyun smiling.

 

 

Narrator 1 : He’s 8 months now, not too long now.. but his belly is small, so cute.

 

 

“Hello, I’m Park Baekhyun.. I’m Peaches omma, and currently I’m 8 months pregnant..” said Baekhyun smiling as he introduce himself.

“Why Peaches though?..”

“Why huh.. urmm, because I really like peach, I don’t know why, but currently I’m obsessed with this type of fruit, because in the early time of my pregnancy, I have very severe morning sickness and peach is the only food that I can eat, so until now it becomes my favourite..” explain Baekhyun smiling.

“People really anticipate to see your conditions now, as you didn’t appear on public anymore since the fashion show you attended with your husband, can share what your activities nowadays?..”

“Yeah, that’s right.. I’ve been reducing my activities since the fashion show as the doctor advise me to rest a lot, but currently the doctor said that I’m capable to join the activities, so I decide to join this programme and I’m very grateful to know that many people have been anticipated me so much, also about my progressing as you can see.. I’m healthy now” said Baekhyun as he stand up and start posing infront the camera.  

 

 

Narrator 2 : The name Peaches is so cute. So many people really anticipated about this couple. Hope you will remain healthy Baekhyun-ah. Fighting!