i is of riting de funnehz naooow

Airline Idiots

 

SO like the boizzz were lke all in da airp0rtsss and like doing funny shtuffz and omg they seez a kitteh adn kittehz iz like all cutes and whaaaaatevaaaahhhh…

so then like one of the boyz is like OMG we sees a kitteh and other boy his name is leatuk says like omg why is there a kitteh and they starts running in da airpot$  cuz haha itz so funneh and yaaaaah.

anD thun you comings up to tha boiz cuz you gettin like mad and whateva, so you yells at them but they famous and whatevs so you gets ignored. and then You sad but you wear pink like dis --> http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/specials/realweddings/bridesmaids/pink_dress4_340x490.jpg and yaaah its real prettehz like riiiiite? so yeah u is not sad no more cuz you wear pink. (A/N: like I luuuuvz pink 4eva and eva adn itz like soooooooo cute and omg ther was like 1 time i wuz go shoping wit all mah gurlz adn like i seez a pretty pink dress and like i sayz i wantz of da dress but this other gurls wuz like 'hands off beyotch' and i wuz like oh heeeeelllz naw but then we left cuz the thing wuz e$pensive.  lololololololololo did u seez wut i did therrrrrre?????? HAHAHAHA i so FUNNNEHHZZZ!!!111!!!!1!!

oh waitz i not done wit storiiii right? yah so like then the boiz who namez supre joonur goez on like the plaines in da sky and go to likez a diff place. OMG IM SO SMART RIGHT? yah i know. kay biiiii!!!1!!!!11!!!

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kekekeke I couldn’t resist >:)

Happy April Fools’ Day!