Back Hug

A Collection of Jung Nicole One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: SNSD's Back Hug

 

He rested his head on his hands as his arms were on the bed's pillow. He slightly blew on her face and laughed when she cutely rubbed her nose, "Wake up, Cole-ah." When he got no response he sat up and opened the curtains of their large windows close to their bed.

The sunlight hit Nicole's face and she knitted her eyebrows together, "No.." She turned around to escape the blinding sunlight.

He slightly frowned, not seeing her delicate features anymore, "Its already 10. Feed me.."

"Feed yourself." her tone was mischevious, showing that she was awake.

His mouth gaped open when Nicole didn't turn around for a few minutes. He squinted his eyes and s his hands around her waist. "What was that?"

"AH!" Nicole shrieked when his fingers tickled her sides, "Stop!"

His laugh spread through the room as he had a tight grip around her.

"Luhan!" Nicole tried to wiggle her way out of his clasp. 

Luhan immediately stopped and just rested his arms around her, "I'm hungry."

"Arasso." Nicole said. However, the warm radiating off his body was too comfortable. "Five more minutes."

"Two."

"Four."

"Three minutes."

"Fine." Luhan moved his body next to Nicole's as close as possible and rested his chin on her head.

 

 

Nicole walked across the living room to the kitchen as she tied her hair in a low side ponytail. She wore a loose cardigan because of the cold morning. 

In a different room, Luhan was taking a quick shower with an empty stomach.

Its been a few months since Nicole has been living with her fiance, Luhan.

Nicole took out a pot and a frying pan as she waited for fresh coffee. She began to boil hot water and break eggs into a bowl.

Luhan got out of the shower and put out basketball shorts with a sleeveless sweater. He walked into the living room as he dried his wet hair and sat on the couch, getting a full view of Nicole in the kitchen, "What are you making?"

"Ramen, eggs, and toast." 

Luhan got up and poured two cups of coffee.

"Can you put 4 packs?"

"Of sugar? Sweetheart, that's too much." Luhan said as he put the coffeemaker back.

"I didn't get much sleep."

Luhan looked over to Nicole who began frying the eggs, "You were in and out of bed all night."

A sigh escaped Nicole's lips, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. "It was really cold."

A fake smile. Luhan took a sip of his coffee and kept his gaze on Nicole who was flipping an egg, "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing really." Nicole avoided his gaze as she turned off the fire for the frying pan and put the scrambled egg on a clean plate. Every second she hope that, for once, she could fool him.

Luhan suddenly wrapped his arms around her petite waist and rested his jaw on Nicole's shoulder. His grasp was soft, as if he was afraid of hurting her.

His warmth once again heated her cold body. 

"You know you can tell me." Nicole felt Luhan's breath on her shoulder as he spoke.

"I... just had a few bad dreams about my parents." Nicole said as she took off Luhan's arms off her waist and faced him.

Luhan looked into Nicole's eyes, trying to share her pain.

Nicole saw the expression on Luhan's face and puffed her cheeks, "Don't look at me like that. I'm fine." She affectionately moved his damp hair behind his ear.

Luhan smiled, "So, what do you want to do on this nice Sunday?"

"Mmmm.. stay inside?"

"Wanna go to the park?" Luhan offered. 

"Its chilly, Lu." Nicole turned around when she heard the pot's lid make a noise, signalling the water was boiling.

Luhan opened the ramen and handed it to her, "I'll keep you warm."

Butterflies suddenly filled Nicole's stomach, "S-Stop being so corny." She left Luhan's side to go to the fridge and get an egg.

Luhan only showed his charming smile as his eyes followed Nicole's every movement, "What about a picnic at the park? You can take a nap right now and I'll prepare the food."

Nicole raised her eyebrows, "Really?"

"I can't say it'll be edible.." Luhan joked.

Nicole lightly hit his shoulder.

"Deal?" Luhan gave her a small wink.

Nicole scoffed and teased, "You think you're cute?"

"Can't be cuter than you."

"Ew! Luhan, stop!" Nicole's hands curled into fists at his cheesy words.

Luhan laughed as he leaned on the kitchen counter, "You started it, Cole~."

 

 

Nicole took a deep breath. The weather changed and it became sunnier. The chilly wind blew through her hair as she looked around for a place to put the blanket. She saw an empty place under a tree and walked towards it.

Luhan followed Nicole several feet away and held the picnic basket.

Nicole spread the blanket. She looked around and grabbed a few rocks to keep the blanket in place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter