hot girl summer

Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa thought it was enthralling, the never-ending unspoken competition between her and Jennie. The rule is whoever gives in first will lose. But Jennie, oh Jennie sets up her own rules everytime, not that it bothered her. Lisa could not help but found it amusing with how creative Jennie gets, just to win against her.

 

However, Lisa wanted to level up her competition skills, she liked a fired up Jennie, and she knows the woman didn't want boring. Jennie hates it.

 

-

 

Lisa just finished training for three hours straight and headed to the locker room.

 

Training had never felt so good. It was tedious but definitely productive. The team's upcoming match is in three days and anything that would make Jennie out of her mind will always be an achievement. As much as she wanted to win over Jennie, she wanted to concentrate and focus on the team's competition first. Jennie could wait. Or could she?

 

The cheerleading squad had finished their practice. They were gathered inside the locker room.

 

"Dammit. Didn't know I've been here for a long time." Lisa thought, showering at the same time with the cheerleading squad was never a good idea. Running face to face with Jennie in the locker room was worse.

 

She went out the shower, clad in a towel. bodies were all over the room.

 


    "Why did I even allow myself to be sandwiched by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter