whipped

Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dressed up with a sleeveless cropped top that hugged her body with a plain white shirt and heels. Jennie jumped off Rosé’s car in the most fashionable way.

“Thanks wifey. Call you laters.” she said and threw a kiss to the blonde.

“Yeah yeah. I knew you wouldn’t call me, . Have fun with ya girl.” Rosé not even surprised with Jennie’s antics hurriedly dismissed the brunette.

-

“Hey! Where’s your captain?” Jennie asked one of the players by the exit. Not that she recognized the woman but she knew it by the varsity jacket she had worn similarly to the ones Lisa gave her. One really had to master the power Jennie can do to make everyone stutter. In that case, Lisa’s teammate had lost its tongue, drooling over the feline-eyed woman. Jennie was growing impatient and left the woman still in gawk.

“Boring.” Jennie knew everyone wanted her. She knew the impact she had on everyone. She’s a self-proclaimed narcissistic and did not care. All she cares about is Lisa.

Speaking of the devil, she was Lisa made her way through the exit. And Jennie, being Jennie immediately, ran towards Lisa’s teammate who was clearly still in her place.

“Goodluck to you tomorrow. The university’s counting on you.” Jennie sweetly said and ran her fingers sensually through the arms of the other woman, touching her biceps longingly against her jacket, who was looking like a lustful tomato by now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter