baby monster

Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jennie wifey, I think you better slow down." Rosé slumped effortlessly on Jennie’s bed, eyeing the feline-eyed girl over the mirror curling her hair. Jennie’s so petty sometimes, she wondered why she even bother telling her best friend to take a break. She remembered how Jennie even edited a Wikipedia page just to win an argument she was certainly wrong about. She sighed and uttered competitive under her breath.

“You know I don’t do slow Rosie.” she rolled her eyes as she thought of how Lisa would win if she let her guard down even for just a second.

“I told you, she’s busy with the upcoming competition. I bet she’s not even taking you seriously right now.” Oops. Rosé did not just said it. She shoud have not. As Jennie abruptly stopped what she was doing and looked incredulously at the blonde woman on her bed.

“You, .” she scowled. “I bet she’s thinking about me right now. And could not concentrate on anything she does.” Rosé could only look at her crazy bestfriend getting her stuff back and forth in her room, looking like a wild animal that has just ransacked the place.

“Yes! Because I’m Jennie.” she said, collecting the stuff she needed inside her Chanel bag and shut the door with a bang.

Rosé wanted to apologize to Lisa already as she awakened the monster inside Jennie again. She made her way out, finding Jennie outside her car.

“Yeah right, wifey. Where to?” The blonde reached her car and went inside, the other woman followed along.

“To Lisa’s practice.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter