naughty girl

Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa has always been the most infamous in her college. Not that she was doing anything comparable to lawbreaking but it was more of a badass type of reputation. She’s the leader of the best dance group and the captain of the football team. She owned a Lamborghini and has always seen in branded clothes. She was everything people strived to be if not, she’s exactly the person people wanted to be with.

Well, every one knew she loves women. It even came to the point that the whole college knew who she was with and when it has ended. That’s how popular she is.

She never liked women without standards. She never liked women who are fast. She never liked women who are predictable.

And that was why she loves Jennie.

 

  -

 

Jennie channeling Chanel’s iconic yellow tweed skirts with matching yellow jacket, exposing her abdomen with heels enviably struts in slow-motion through the hallway with Rosé who’s clad in an oversized brown fur jacket and black skirt. Underneath she contrasted it with a simple white T-shirt and white sneakers.

The crowd have stopped what they’re doing and were awestruck by the contrast of the duo. An angel and a dare-devil once again making their way through the headlines.

“I swear, I can’t with her! I’ve been texting her non-stop.” Jennie said rolling her eyes out of frustration.

“Come on, Jennie. Give the woman a break. You’ve been acting a bit clingy and she needs to train harder than before because competition’s in a week already.” Rosé replied, touching her friend’s shoulder to calm her down. “besides, we have to practice our dance routine for cheering.” she continued, and saw Jennie breathed out deeply.

“Well, I hate it. Princess needs her attention.” Jennie uttered, pondering a little then nod her head as a thought came in. She smiled at Rose in a devilish manner.

“See you later, .” she pecked Rosé’s cheek and disappeared through the hallway.

Jennie. The bad with a cute face has yet another plot and Rosé could only swallow her saliva and thought her reaction would definitely be a meme if they were cameras.

 

-

 

School bell rang signalling the end of classes. People were scattered around the campus, gossiping whatever the hell they thought was shocking news.

Lisa dresse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter