Chapter 4: Sheep

Baekhee is Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

The next day, I walked alone to school. I don't want to face Chanyeol because of what happened yesterday. I sighed and finally arrived in the classroom. I saw Chanyeol talking to a girl beside the window. I'm still contemplating if I should go greet him or I should just pretend that he didn't exists. As I walked towards my sit, our eyes met and I blushed and expect him to greet me like what he usually do but he just ignored me and looked away. I looked down and sadly took my sit.

The bell rang and our homeroom teacher went inside with someone, "Attention class! Starting today, Mr. Zhang Yixing here will be teaching you for I will be taking a leave for a few months since my wife will be giving birth soon. I hope you treat him well." 

I snapped my head up and looked at our new teacher. I smiled at him when he turned to look at me, showing his dimples. 

It’s Sir Yixing! I beamed happily.

“Good morning class. I’m Zhang Yixing. You can call me Sir Yixing or Sir Lay, whatever floats your boat. Nice meeting you all!”

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.:

Why is Baekhyun smiling like that to the new teacher? Don’t tell me, he’s the home teacher Baekhyun was talking about. Snap out of it Chanyeol! I'm not jealous! 

Even though I think that I'm not jealous, I still crossed my arms and glared at the new teacher.

And that's what I did the whole time. I'm seething with anger when I see him and Baekhyun interacting like they are so close.

During break time, I was walking on the hallways while sipping from my juice box when I saw them together. I gripped my juice box tightly when I saw them laughing.

Looks like he really was the home teacher Baekhyun was talking about.

I passed by them and Baekhyun saw me, “Chanyeol!” he called out.

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.:

“Chanyeol!,” I called out to him but he totally ignored me. I felt a pang in my chest. I bowed my head, stopping my tears from flowing.

“What’s wrong, Baek?” Sir Yixing asked. I turned to him with tears in my eyes.

LUNCH BREAK…

“So you’re telling me, you’ve taken a liking to this Chanyeol kid?” Yixing asked.

“Yeah, but when he learned that I am Baekhee, he started ignoring me.” I said sadly.

“Are you sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter