everyday,everyminute,everysecond

✶✰✶ FACEBOOK✶✰✶

"taemin-ah...what's wrong?"

"nothing"

"but you have been so quiet lately...since the day when you went to the amusement park"

"i said nothing key...i just was thinking of something"

"come on taemin you know you can trust me aren't we close friends?"

"yes we are...*sigh*.....there is a boy i met there...i was just thinking if i will meet him again"

"isn't he from you'r high school?"

"nah...besides he is older"

"did you had his facebook account?"

"yes i have but i never found him online"

"his num?"

"i have but whenever i call him i find his cellphone closed"

"maybe he don't...you know....."

"i though that too but when we got each other nums he was so excited so why he ignore me now!!!!"

"then maybe he had something to do"

"i hope so hyung...hope so"i said looking down my tight still thinking of minho and that inforgetable day...he...he really facinated me...with his chocolate eyes and his muscular body and his sweet words...i felt so comfortable with him even if we had fight before....it took me about 2 years or 3 to be totally comfortable with hyunseong and even my aunt son 'key' i wonder why? but whatever is the reason i just want to see him again...

it have been 4 months now since we met...i felt more lonely and sad?.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i want to see you minho even hearing you'r voice is enough...just to know why i'm this attracted to you.....i sighed going to my room and laying on my bed....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"taemin...taemin...taemin...taemin...taemin...why can't i forget him!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"coz you fell for him" my friend said entering my room

"who said that i fell for him?"

"you talk about him the whole day, you dream about him,you think about him every second,you searched where does he live...want more?"

"alright,alright,i get it..."

"why don't you call him"

"you know i lost my phone months ago..along with his num"

"what about facebook?"

"someone stole my account... i hate my life"

"nah...don't say that minho...sooner or later you will meet...somewhere...just be passion"

"i hope so mir..hope so" i said laying down on my bed looking to the ceiling still thinking of the most beautiful and sweet feature in this world...the moement i saw him i felt my heart on the edge of exploding...his lips,eyes,pink cheeks,light brown hair and his skin...every thing about him can send anyone out of this earth.......especially when he fell on my chest and he breathed on my neck and our jr touched....AAAAAAAAAAAAh why can't i forget him even for a minute.......lee taemin i have fought with him and said bad words to him but he surely drove me crazy since we rode the road coaster together....

i'm going to find you whatever it cost me............

************************************************************

2 months passed and school began again it was autumn and soon will be winter...it's so cold in our country....i was  blowing in my hands as i felt 2 hands on my shoulders and a body jumping behind...

"hi hyunseong!!!"

"good morning taemin-ah"

"did you do the maths excecises?"

"yeah i just couldn't understand the last one it's so hard"

"same here"

"oh taemin did you hear about the new student?" i sat in my place and looked to him

"new student?"

"yeah he is at the final year...he just transfered 3 days ago"

"that's good but you know i'm not interested in such things...besides he is older than us"

"but he attracted every girl here...he have a strong mascular body and he is a bascketball player"

"then it mean that jonghyun hyung found his mate"

"i thought that too"

"oh look the teacher is coming" i said as hyunseong took his place next to me....new strong student....i don't think that he can be as strong as minho

by lunch time

"hey taemin" jonghyun called me

"hey hyung...how are you doing?" i asked 

"nothing big...i just found a mate at sport...he is really strong and he love bascketball like me"

"that's great to hear"

"hey taemin-ah" key called

"oh hi key...where have you been?"

"you know i'm the vice presedent here so i had to register the informations about the new student...in the pc..wow i saw him..he is really strong"

"god why everyone is talking about him?"

"didn't you see him?"

"no and i'm not interested"

"wait until you do you will be facinated by him too"

"don't think so"i said looking away thinking of the only person who facinated me....'minho'.after few lessons i met up with key hyunseong and jonghyun by the gate...."oh !!!" key cursed

"what's wrong?" i asked

"i forget to give him his timetable"

"you mean the new student?" hyunseong asked

"yes....hmmmmm there is is...i forget it in my history book"

"i think he is still in the gym...he said he always train for more time after school"

"really?! that's great now....taemin would you give him this?"

"huh? why me?"

"you are the only one who didn't see him...besides maybe he will make you forget about that lover of yours"

"you know i will never forget him"

"please taemin...you'r fastest between us"

"*sight* alright give it to me" i took the paper and went all the way back to the gym

"why do i have to be the fastest....wait..jonghyun is faster than me...aishshshshsh...key" i looked to the time table "oh he have almost the same time as mine!!!!" i looked surprised pushing the gym door and walking inside still looking to the timetable...i slowly rised my head...but i froze and my heart stopped....he...he...the new student.....i-is......

"minho" i murmured looking wid eyes...he was throwing the ball in the bascket..he was half ,sweaty,his hair got longer..but it seem he didn't know that i was there......i smiled and sat down on the floor watching him...he is really strong...and that abs...he have about 4 or5 abs..so attractive i kinda blushed but watched him in silent....then i wanted to surprise him i walked to the bathroom and hided in one of them...just a few minutes and i heard him entring murmuring a random song i giggled silently as i heard the water...i walked slowly then...

"what the ..who are you?" i hugged him from behind..i didn't care about my clothes neither about getting all wet....

"i missed you so much" i said hugging him tightly...i felt him froze for a  second then he took my hands and he made me look at him...i was blushing with wet clothes and  pink cheeks...i looked down then rise my head to face his brown bright eyes and a surprised expersion...

"welcome to our school!!!" i said smiling and the next thing i know i was pinning to the wall and being kissed...yes kissed by the most attractive boy in the world...by the one i have loved since we met face to face...i didn't react or push him away...isntead i surrounded his neck deeping the kiss as the water was falling on us...just a few moment and he pulled away...then he hugged me

"i missed you too taeminie..." we both smiled

"but why was you'r phone closed? and i have tryed to talk to you on facebook"

"i lost my cellphone and someone stole my fb account..i'm sorry...i searched for you...everyday after school i go to many different places"

"it's fine minho....we have met again" i smiled taking my wet hair away from my eyes

"you don't know how much i wanted to see you again...i have been thinking about you everyday,everyminute,everysecond...you...you drove me crazy lee taemin...that's why i love you"

"same here...i think of you,i even dreamt about you and can never take you out of my head even for a second...and by seeing you i discovered how much i have fallen for you...i love you choi minho" he got closer crushing our lips together in a tender and passion kiss full of love and hapiness...

this day...i will never forget such moment....he is with me...finally...after that fight,after seperating for so long...he is with me now...and we are couple...each one love the other...i can never be more happy than i'm now!!! i hugged minho tightly hearing his heart beat as he ruffled my hair and took me in his warm embrace.....i don't want to le go...never

**********************************************************************

confession part : Done

to the next one!!!!!!