met him twice!!!!

✶✰✶ FACEBOOK✶✰✶

", why don't you talk so much?"

"it's because you keep on talking about yourself the whole time"

"no i'm not..besides you could have stop me...you are so isolated ..do you even have friends?"

"yes i have friends....maybe i'm kinda calm just not as you say!!!"

"~~kinda?~~ you are VERY calm...don't have many things to say..god it's boring to talk with you"

"same feeling....you are so talkative and arrogant...a person who love himself so much"

"what?! me?! damn you and what you have just said"

"will you stop swearing please?...it's not good for an extremly famous boy like yourself...strong CHOI MINHO"

"LEE TAEMIN....it's over..i don't want to talk to you again...never"

"it's fine..i wanted that days now!!! "

"!!! i hate you"

"hate you moooore!!!!!"

and with that both taemin and minho ended their "chat" on facebook...both were mad and about to break something...taemin turned off the PC and went to watch TV while minho called his friend 'onew' and asked him to go with him to the bar....both have different lifes...both have different personality..and both hated the other so much.....but

they never met face to face before!!! they just met on facbook two months ago and it seem they didn't last for so long!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 months later...

"hey taeminie!!! wait" taemin's friend...or should i say childhood and best friend called him as taemin turned around..

"oh hyunseong what's wrong?"

"you know that next week begin  the summer vacation...so what about going somewhere together to forget about this hard year"

"somewhere?"

"i was thinking about amusement park"

"not a bad idea ...alright"

"yes!!!! amusement park we are coming!!!!" hyunseong and taemin giggled walking together...

on the other hand.....

"minho...gess what?"

"what?" the sportif boy said throwing the ball in the bascket...

"next week summer vacation will begin!!!!"

"really?!that's great" minho said taking the towl from his friend mir..they were so close since primery school...they both loved sport so much

"yeah...this year was so hard...i think we need a rest after this work"

"then what about going somewhere?" minho suggesed

"mmmmmm...amusement park..it has been years since i went there"

"*laughed*why not we will remember how we were when we were kids...alright then"

"yes...fun!!wait for us!!!" they both laughed waiting with passion.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

the main day...

"hi hyunseong..where are you?"

"i'm sorry taeminie...my mother is sick so i had to stay next to her...i'm sorry i forget to tell you"

"is you'r mother fine?"

"yeah..it's just a type of allergy...from something"

"oh it's fine...take care of you'r mother and don't worry..we can go out another day!!"

"thanks taeminie...bye"

"bye" taemin looked to his phone for a minute then looked to the gate..."since i'm here...let's go" with that taemin entered in the amusement park

15 min later...........

"hey mir...where are you?"

"i'm so so so sorry minho...my sister had to go out so she left for me her kids...just the moment i was about to go out she came"

"oh  minwo and kai are there?"

"yes don't you here all this noise....*hey kai minwo say hi to minho: "hi minho hyung!!!!"*...i'm sorry i didn't have a chance"

"it's fine...we can go out another  day.....say hi to the twins next to you...bye"

"bye"

minho hung up and looked lost in thoughts..then he looked to the gate

"i have nothing to do....so let's have a little fun!!" he said entering....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

taemin was siting alone in the road coaster when the other refused to stay with him coz they were couple and families....the game was about to began when a man stoped them...he came closer to taemin

"can i?"

"of course" taemin said rising his head as they both froze...they both starred at each other from up to down..from down to up...the man shook his head and sat when taemin looked away....bell rang and the game began with girls yelling and hands up in enjoyment...just taemin shivered a bit at first then he smiled enjoying the fresh air playing with his hair and hitting his face...he closed his eyes enjoying that moment as the coaster went up and down turning in a complet circle....while the other was starring at taemin mesmerizing every inch of him....he never saw someone like him....

"s-sorry...it seem you aren't scrared a bit"

"not at all...i love high place...besides this is my fav game" taemin said looking tot the other..that's when the coaster went to down then suddenly up again as taemin's hair hided his eyes and it was messy...the man giggled looking at him...taemin looked confused..his hair still on his eyes

"what?"

"you'r hair...is totally a mess"

"oh i don't care about it...it will be normal again at the end of this game...it's always like this"

"then it mean you come here often"

"no not really coz school took my whole time"

"oh you are at high school?"

"yes the first grade"

"wow...i thought you are younger...by the way i'm minho"

"and i'm taemin...nice to meet youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" and the coaster got down again....when the game ended and everyone got out

"hey taemin are you alone?"

"yes...i was coming with my friend but he had something..what about you?

"i'm alone too...for the same reason"

"i see...." taemin looked down..in silent

"then wanna join me? we can have fun together"

"oh that's awesome!!! i'd love to"

"yes...then let's go there" they walked together to the next game...they had fun the whole day...they ate together at  a restaurent talking about random things and about each other....the sunsite has come and both decided to end this day with riding the ferris wheels...

"oh come on minho..it's our turn" minho smiled walking along with taemin and entering their hatch...and it began turning...they both looked out of the window...

"taemin...do you have a facebook accound so we can stay on touch?"

"yes...it's «rock boy» and i putted a guitar pic surounded by many stars" minho's jaw droped and looked at him wid eyes...taemin looked confused

"what wrong?"

"y-you a-are l-l-lee..t-taem-min?"

"yes...wait i didn't told you about my family name" minho closed his eyes 'what a ing coincidence' he though looking to the boy...

"i-i'm c-choi minho"

"huh?"

"we fought 3 months ago...about each other atittude...do you remember?"

"you...the sportif boy..." taemin looked surprised/shocked..they both stayed silent then they burse in laughing...

"wow i never expected that i will met you...after that fight"

"me neither minho....fate" they smiled

"sorry about what i had said..."

"it's fine...sorry too"

"it seem that facbook can be tricky sometimes"

"yeah......oh we are in the hightest point" taemin stood up looking to the city...it was colorful with the lights...

"wow it's so bright from here" taemin excamled as minho smiled looking to the same direction...the ferris moved as the hatch trembled as well as taemin who land on minho chest....the stayed frozen and silent for a minute..then taemin quickly stood up with a red face....he just fall on minho chest and their "junior" touched....minho looked away blushing as well...

"i-i'm sorry.."

"it's fine..are you alright?"

"yes...it was so sudden"

"you need to be careful next time"

"yeah..."they stayed silent til the game ended then they walked out the gate

"so....it seem that the day ended"

"but i had so much fun today with you minho"

"me too taemin....i hope we repeat it another day"

"then what about giving each other num so we can talk sometimes?"

"it's a great idea...mine is "23456789""

"and mine is "21654987""

(i created the phone numbers...so don't think of trying them ;))) )

both minho and taemin said good night and went off to his house.....thinking about this historical day that can be never forgetable...both taemin and minho had so much fun that they never had before...both minho and taemin felt something new swimming in their hearts..wanting to be with the other more then everyone else....

 

 

 

and that's  what happened....