Mess

YGOMNSTMH II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already 3 am in the morning and Mina is lying flat on her bed, staring at the ceiling, holding her chest that races everytime she remembers a certain event that occured to her this night. 

"I missed you" 

A hard pound on the chest, then Mina touched her cheeks, still feeling the soft damp of her lips there, another hard pound as her cheeks started to burn. She curled into a ball and started flailing her feet. 

"Stop it Myoui, you can't! You can't! God! I hate her!"

---

Mina got to her office with little to no sleep, holding an espresso and ignoring those that greeted her 'good morning', it isn't good for her if you asked the latter as a certain person kept her up last night. 

Minutes later after she sat on her swivel chair, Momo came wearing the same smile she has back then as she approached Mina to put the stapled papers on her desk and Mina immediately backed away as if scared of having a contact with Momo. 

"I've already stapled them all Ms. Myoui" Momo told her as Mina gaining her composure nods in acknowledgement before clearing . 

"Ms. Hirai I don't like you 5 feet near me, so keep your distance. Am I understood?" Mina warned with sharp gaze as sadness and confusion filled Momo's eyes but she nods anyway. 

"Yes Ms. Myoui I understand" Momo responded as Mina nods to herself and was about to drink  the espresso when suddenly a bee manage to enter the office  and started buzzing around Mina, startling the latter and spilling the coffee to her top,  a hiss escapes Mina's mouth. 

"What are you doing just standing there? Hand me something to wipe this!" Mina growled as she shoo the bee away while Momo showed Mina the towel she has,  Mina reach out her hand for Momo to give it but Momo isn't moving. 

"As much as I want to come over there and help you Ms. Myoui, I can't. You forbid me to be anywhere 5 feet near you, remember? So I'll just leave this here on your coffee table, just help yourself" Momo responded as she neatly place the towel on the coffee table. 

"I still need to get your schedule from Jisoo. If you'll excuse me. "  Momo added before she left Mina's office leaving the latter grumbling incoherent words. 

"Ugh! She's nothing but nuisance!" Mina grunted before standing up and taking the towel to wipe her top, rolling her eyes she went on the hidden room inside her office where she rest when she's doing an all nighter. She walked towards her closet and took a new white long sleeved top to change her stained one. 

Momo reached Jisoo's office where the latter immediately noticed her presence. 

"What's with the long face? Did you get reprimanded early in the morning? I'm so sorry Ms. Myoui is just really cranky ever since she established this company" Jisoo apologizes earning a smile from Momo. 

"I know. She never changed" Momo mumbled with a small smile as Jisoo scrunched her brows, wasn't able to hear what Momo said. 

"You were saying?"

"I mean, I'm fine I'll get used to it and Ms. Kim can I please have our boss' schedule?" Momo asked with a pleasant smile earning a nod from the other as she give what the girl is asking for. 

"She has a meeting at 10" Jisoo told her as she handled it to Momo. 

"Thank you Ms. Ki-"

"Jisoo is fine" The latter beam a smile that is contagious making Momo mirror it. 

"Okay, thanks Jisoo just call me Momo. Gotta go we don't want a mad boss in this company" Momo told Jisoo as she bid her goodbye and strut her way out of the office and into Mina's but on her way a tall guy with slick hair and a cute smile approached her. 

"Hi! I heard that you are Ms. Myoui's new secretary, I'm Chae Hyungwon. It's a pleasure to start working with you" He said with a gentle smile as he offer his hand for a shake to which Momo accepted with the same smile. 

"I'm Hirai Momo, nice to meet you"

"Uhm.. We'll be having a night out later after work wanna join? It'll also be your welcome party" He offered. Momo doesn't want to but the guy was looking expectantly and it would be rude to refuse. 

"Sure, if I finish early"

"I'll- I mean we'll look forward in seeing you there Ms. Hirai. Thank you for your time, later!" He said and Momo wave him goodbye before she went back to Mina's office. 

"Ms. Myoui, I got your schedule and you have a meeting with Mr. Shi for his linen at 10am and you'll meet him at Fortune Diner so far that is your only scheduled meeting for this day." Momo informed as soon as she entered the room, Mina only gave her a glance before going back to the papers she's reading. 

"If there's anything you'd like I'll be on my desk" Momo speaks before walking toward her workplace. Mina's office is divided into two by a glass partition and Momo's desk is on the other side. 

---

The two are preparing to leave with Mina making Momo carry her papers still not liking the latter anyway near her as she treats Momo poorly while Momo is losing her cool. 

"Don't mess up later at the meeting, I don't care if you're new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter