Cold CEO

YGOMNSTMH II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's dad stayed till Momo was introduce to the whole staff of Mina's company, telling all the employees to treat her well as Mina could only roll her eyes internally at how the people gawk at the new person in front of them, some even couldn't keep it to themselves as they started asking questions. 

"Ms. Hirai are you single?" out of all the queries Mina's ear managed to catch that and with a cold voice, for the first time she speaks. 

"All of you. Get back to work." she commanded them as they all went silent and one by one went back to their respective work place. 

"Aigoo~ you just got here and you're already popular" Her Dad kids as they went back to her office earning a laugh that maybe Mina missed hearing. 

"Oh well as much as I want to stay and chat with you more, I still have a meeting to attend to, so I'll leave you under the care of my daughter" Mr. Myoui said while patting Mina's shoulder, they all bid their goodbye before Mr. Myoui left. 

"Hi Mina" Momo greeted with a smile but Mina's expression remain stoic as she went over her desk and took a sit on her chair. 

"It's Ms. Myoui for you Ms. Hirai, anyway here's the employee's handbook, the company's book of records and about my schedule kindly ask Jisoo for a copy." Mina answered as she pushed two thick hard bound books for Momo to get to which the latter did. 

"Hmm~ let's see you're from harvard right? Then I'm expecting you to have that memories on your third day" Mina told her as if that was an easy task to do. 

"By the way,  have this photocopied, I need it for tomorrow. 500 copies will do. The machine is on twelfth floor use the stairs" Mina ordered and Momo knew she's testing her so in return she gave her a smile. 

"Right away Ms. Myoui"

Momo finished all the 500 copies  by 8:45 and she had to carry them all the way back to Mina's office by that time almost all of the workers have gone home so there was no one to help her. 

"Thank god I work out" she mumbled, beads of sweat starting to form on her forehead. 

"Ms. Hirai?? Oh god let me help you!" Momo heard a voice and as far as she could recall Jisoo was her name,  the lady tried to take half of the bundle but Momo refused. 

"No no it's fine, it's my job after all" Momo smiled at her as she carry on walking,  with the girl keeping up with her pace, and from the looks of it she's ready to take her off. 

"B-but tomorrow is your start, did Mina made you do that?" Jisoo asked wanting to really help her out but she won't let her.

"It's fine, it's fine" Momo replied with a chuckle as Jisoo gave her a ninety degree bow. 

"Please be patient with my boss and don't quit! " Jisoo begs taking Momo off guard. 

"What made you think that?"

"Well you are her 37th secretary now" Jisoo told her and Momo can't helped but to be shocked at what she heard. 

"I won't Jisoo-ssi, I'll do my best" Momo res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter