New Secretary

YGOMNSTMH II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later

"Ms Myoui that is your 36th secretary in the past three years" Jisoo from the HR said when Mina fired her newly hired secretary today.

"You know how I hate people who aren't competitive enough, they'll only drag me down" Mina responded eyes on the designs that needed her approval, she groans as she let's go of them not liking a single one.

"Anyway your Dad called asking if there is any free position in the company and I told him there isn't but since you fired your secretary I might've call him again"

"Why didn't he call me?"

"He said he didn't want to bother you and besides if it's about any vacancy in the company HR is the best resort" Jisoo mused earning a glare from Mina.

"Don't get all smart mouth on me or else there will be another vacant position other than the secretary's" Mina replied making Jisoo gulp as she let's out a strained laugh.

"Just kidding Ms Myoui, is there anything you want? Coffee? Tea?"

"Just leave" Mina commanded her to which the latter complied, gently closing the double door of her office. Mina lean on her swivel chair pinching the bridge of her nose,  managing a company sure is tiring- now that it reaches its spot on being one of the top clothing brand only in the span of 3 years. She releases a breath as she looks up  on pearly white ceiling trying to relax from her stressful work only to be interrupted when she felt her phone vibrates on the pocket of her slacks. She answered. 

"Thank God you spare some time to answer this call!" Mina heard Sana exclaimed as soon as she accepted the call. 

"I won't lend you money" Mina responded earning a yell from Sana sounding offended while a smile made its way on Mina's face. 

"I don't need your money!! But can you give me your time instead?? Pwease" Sana begs straining her voice in hopes to appeal Mina,  who in return grimace at the sound. 

"My time is money and like I said I won't lend you money" Mina chuckled when she heard Sana whines. 

"But we've never got a chance to go out!!"

"What do you expect? We're all business women from the root word busy" Mina answered as she flipped over the pages of the designs again thinking she'll like something on the second look, while a groan from Sana could be heard upon hearing Mina's response. 

"It won't hurt to get out of that hell hole for a while you've been burying yourself with work after M-" Sana couldn't continue when Mina intervene, grip on the smartphone got a bit tight. 

"Sana." Mina called out voice laced with a warning and Sana got the signal. 

"Geez it's been five years already-"

"If you won't stop I'll drop this call I'm busy"

"Fine! But please let's go loosen up a bit I missed you~ and Tzuyu missed you too" Sana begs making Mina ponder over the offer. 

"I know you wanted to see me but you don't have to lie- wait are you inviting me so that I'll pay for you and Tzuyu's date??" Mina accused, she'll be the nation's third wheel again. 

"No! Nayeon will come too!!" Sana added guess Mina will be the nation's fifth wheel for today, she still can't believe how Jeongyeon and Nayeon got together but they are and they are such an eyesore to watch since they're always together. 

"Mina please~ just this once" Sana begs and so Mina decided to give in, she'd beef buried in work for too long, she should go out once in a while. 

"Fine~ I'll have my- I mean I'll clear my sched.. " Mina responded earning a sneer from Sana. 

"Don't tell me you fired someone again?" Sana asked and the only response was silence meaning it was true. 

"Geez Minari... Anywho see ya later! Bye" Sana bids before Mina turn the call off shaking her head at Sana who's acting as if she's not owning a big business. 

Mina decided to finish the load of paperwork first, and got them all done before the clock strikes four, since Mina fired her secretary she decided to call Jisoo to clear her schedule for her. 

"Ms Myoui this isn't part of my job as HR" Jisoo whines when Mina commanded her to do the task. 

"I know but no one would do it" Min said in a nonchalant manner as she close her laptop and set the neatly stack paper on the side taking off her reading glasses to massage her tired eyes. 

"Maybe there is if you hadn't fired him!" Jisoo retorted and this time she received a sharp glance from Mina. 

"Will you do it or not?" Mina asked and Jisoo can't helped but to feel intimidated as she released a strained laugh. 

"Right away Ms Myoui! Anything else?" She asked with a forced smile. 

"Now that you mention it take this papers to the design department I want them to repeat this all" Mina command raising the papers for Jisoo to take them from her and the poor woman had no choice but to comply 

"I deserve a raise"

"Maybe if you quit whining you'll get one" Mina told her earning a scoff from Jisoo. 

"Did you just scoff at me Ms. Kim?" Mina asked. 

"No Ms Myoui! I better get going so that I can fulfill the task right away" Jisoo speaks before scurrying away who knows Mina might roast her. 

---

When Mina said that she'll be the fifth wheel this time, she was right. As soon as she sees them inside the club her face scrunched up in disgust. 

"I still can't believe the two of you are together" Mina told Nayeon when she reached their table, drinks already prepared. 

"Yeah~ I've heard Jeongyeon's at your throat 5 years ago" Sana speaks through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter