When I kissed you for the first time

Do you believe in forever?

Chaeyoung sat on the bed of Mina’s hotel room and watched as the story unfolded on the television screen. Mina sat next to her with a box of Kleenex on her lap, which she continuously used to wipe the tears from her face.

 

After Twice’s concert had finished that night, Mina had grabbed Chaeyoung and insisted that they watched a tragic romance movie in her hotel room. At first, Chaeyoung did not know why, but right before she went to Mina’s room, she was informed by Nayeon that Mina had just broken up with her boyfriend.

 

To say that Chaeyoung was surprised was an understatement, as she did not even know that Mina was dating someone. She felt like such a fool for confessing to Mina. Chaeyoung was just glad that Mina was not mad at her for confessing, and she was still treating Chaeyoung like she did before.

 

Chaeyoung sighed as she looked over at Mina and realized that the other girl had fallen asleep. Mina had probably tired herself out from crying.

 

Chaeyoung turned off the television and carefully adjusted Mina’s body so that she was sleeping in the center of the bed. She pulled the covers over Mina and stood quietly on the side of the bed. She observed Mina’s sleeping face for a few minutes before reaching over and pressed her lips lightly against Mina’s. She pulled back and brushed the bangs off Mina’s forehead. She turned off the lights and left the room quietly.

 

 

“When I kissed you for the first time, my heart was beating so quickly that I thought it would jump out of my chest...”