When you held my hand for the first time

Do you believe in forever?

Chaeyoung yawned as she walked towards the elevator. Twice had just finished a long day of lesson and she was exhausted.

 

“You know, if you didn’t party so much, you wouldn’t be tired all the time.”

 

Chaeyoung yawned again as she turned to look at Mina, who was walking beside her. “I don’t party all the time.”

 

“Oh yeah? Did you go out last night then?” Mina challenged.

 

“Yes, but I…” Chaeyoung tried to explain but was cut off by Mina.

 

“See, you party way too much.”

 

“But last night was different. Our management company had a party for all of their talents. But you didn’t join”

 

“Yeah, I feel down yesterday so I just went home” Mina said

 

Chaeyoung nodded. “It was very an interesting evening.”

 

“So… You were with all the Got7 members?” Mina asked with a slight hesitation.

 

“Yeah, they were there.” Chaeyoung smiled.

 

Mina did not answer as they continued walking. After a few more minutes of silence, Chaeyoung spoke up.

 

“Are you okay? You have been quiet.”

 

“I’m okay. I was just thinking.” Mina shook her head. “Um, the two of us haven’t really gone out in a while.”

 

“Yeah, but both of us have been really busy lately.”

 

“We should go out sometime soon.”

 

Chaeyoung smiled. “Sure, any time.”

 

“How about tomorrow?” Mina asked.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Tomorrow.” Mina repeated once more. “Are you free tomorrow? We don’t have any lessons in the afternoon...”

 

“Oh, um…” Chaeyoung paused as she reviewed her schedule in her head. “Tomorrow is good. I don’t have any plans.”

 

“Great!” Mina said excitedly. “It’s a date then!”

 

Chaeyoung stopped walking and turned to look at Mina with a bewildered expression.

 

“Um… You… Um… We…”

 

“What?” Mina asked as she look at the elevator where a lot people are already waiting.

 

“Huh?” Chaeyoung asked blankly as her mind was still in a state of shock.

 

“C’mon, Chaeyoung!” Mina grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand and pulled her towards the elevator.

 

Chaeyoung woke up from her daydream when she felt Mina’s hand touched her. She looked down at their joint hands as the two of them walks towards the end of the hallway where the elevator is. She looked back up at the girl in front of her, and she couldn’t help but smiled.

 

 

“When you held my hand for the first time, I felt like I had lost my sense of direction and I didn’t know where I was. All I knew was that you were with me and you were going to guide me to where I need to go…”