When I held you in my arms for the first time

Do you believe in forever?

Twice just finished their overseas concert once again as the members walk to along the hallway to their respective hotel rooms.

 

Chaeyoung was exhausted. She walked into her hotel room, threw her bag onto the ground and collapsed onto the bed. She didn’t even bother to take off her clothes or shoes. All she wanted to do at that moment was sleep.

 

She had slept during the entire ride on the Plane. When they had arrived at the hotel earlier, she just took her room keys from her manager and left. She didn’t even find out who her roommate would be. She figured it was going to be Nayeon like it usually was.

 

Chaeyoung knew that she should have went to bed earlier last night, since she knew that she would be traveling, but Mina had called her out and they ended up talking on the living room until three o’clock in the morning.

 

It seemed like that had been happening more and more often. They would spend a lot of time chatting on the living room or playing PlayStation. They had also been spending more time together outside of work. They had not exactly defined their relationship yet, but Chaeyoung was enjoying the chance to spend more time with Mina.

 

Chaeyoung smiled as she thought about Mina and she felt her eyelids getting heavier. She drifted off to sleep, and quickly fell into a deep slumber.

 

She woke up some time later and noticed that it was still dark outside. She also noticed that there was somebody in her arms. She quietly lifted her head and took a peak at the other person. She was surprised to find Mina sleeping peacefully next to her.

 

Chaeyoung lay back down on the bed.

 

She was sharing a bed with Mina.

 

Chaeyoung looked at the empty bed beside hers before turning her glance back to Mina again.

 

She was shocked. What was Mina doing in her bed? And why was she sleeping in her arms?

 

After a few minutes, Chaeyoung decided that she was too tired to think about this right now. She pulled Mina closer to her and went back to sleep.

 

 

“I have never felt so at ease and so peaceful then when I held you in my arms for the first time…”