The first time that I said I love you

Do you believe in forever?

“I’m in love with you.”

 

Myoui Mina spit out the water that she was drinking and turned to the person sitting next to her in disbelief. They were currently at their practice room with the other members of Twice.

 

“I’m sorry?” Mina was not sure if she had heard correctly, so she decided to try again.

 

Son Chaeyoung took a deep breath and repeated in a soft voice. “I’m in love with you.”

 

“Oh,” Mina replied as she put the cap back on her water bottle, and set the bottle on the table.

 

She blinked her eyes a few times, hoping that her problem would magically disappear. Unfortunately for her, Chaeyoung was still sitting there, expecting a response from her.

 

“Um…” Mina was not sure how she felt or what she should be feeling, so she decided that ignorance would be the best course of action to take at the moment.

 

“I’m going to pretend that I didn’t hear anything.” Mina said as she stood up. “And I think that Nayeon-unnie is probably looking for me, so I’m going to go.”

 

Mina grabbed her water bottle and left the room in a hurry.

 

Chaeyoung watched as the door closed with a bang, leaving her alone in the practice room. She sighed before banging her head softly against the table.

 

 

“The first time that I said I love you, my hands were shaking and I felt like I couldn’t breathe...”