Introduction

Quietus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Setting - 2 years after Always Unsuspecting. 

     Seokjin's quest to take down the generals was arduous, the last two years was a constant of flushing them out, dispatching their clans, and training. A recipe of rinse and repeat.

     The generals dropped their original moniker and opted for one that commanded attention; Scion's Nobles. The nobles would not stop until they had their father back, until Cato was free to reign over the lands, a supreme king to bring about a new regime. Their first round of attacks began as raids, pillaging the lesser packs, killing off any that refused to join them on their quest. Wave two was conquering the bigger packs; recruiting and growing their numbers. Wave 3 was the current situation; They were on a warpath, hellbent on destroying anything and everything that stood in their way. Their tactics had become brazen, every new conquest was a step to attaining their goal. World domination seemed within reach.

     To make matters worse, the gods had washed their hands of anything mortal, accused of playing favorites with Namjoon's pack. Their only concern now was keeping Cato's whereabouts shrouded in mystery.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter