Two

Yes Or Yes

As usual Jaebeom will go to the small book store who not only sold his favourite comic but also book that he always interested in. The bookstore located at between a small mart shop and also the coffee shop so Jaebeom always went there to purchase his book (he really dont like to rent the comic even if he can) and after that will order his favourite melon smoothies and then purchase his favourite snacks and went back home.

But unfortunately today is his unlucky day when the bookstore is close with a note paste on the door 'Will be close until further notice.' Jaebeom curse inside his mind. Today is the day for the new release of his favourite manga and he is so lazy to take bus to went for another 30 minutes ride for the next bookstore that he knows sell the series.

Jaebeom grumble and went to the coffee shop in hoping to have his favourite drinks. The usual face greet him with a small smiile and even when he is not saying anything the girl already said.

"Sorry, but unfortunately today we dont have melon. The manager make a wrong order and we end up with a lot of pineapple instead with melon. Do you want pineapple juice its on discount for today." Sunmi

"Noona you know I hate pineapple and why the sudden discount?" Jaebeom make a sour face to his neighbour.

"Yes I know but well we need to finished the pineapple for this 3 days or it will turn bad. Call all your friend and tell them they can have 10% discount for today pineapple juice." Sunmi

"Noona you know I only had Yugyeom and Youngjae right? There are my only friend and we both know how Youngjae despise pineapple and Yugyeom only drinks choco milk. Whatever noona, I think today is my unlucky day." Jaebeom

"Sorry." Sunmi said while making a cute pout.

"Nah its not your fault." Jaebeom

Jaebeom say goodbye and walk out now his only hope to make his day is the mart. He walk backways and before he reached the mart he can saw Jackson with one of his friend.

"Urghh just my luck." Jaebeom

Jaebeom is contemplating whether he run back without Jackson notice him or he just went for it. Jaebeom decided that he need the snacks right now so he take out his beanie and also his black mask from his backpack and wear it. He tried to be subtle and just walk inside the mart. He actually not only see them but also can hear the big laugh from Jackson.

"Jinyoung stop makng jokes that its not even funny." Jackson.

They are approaching the mart just lke Jaebeom. A few walk away and Jaebeom wll be inside the mart. He was praying so hard that Jackson will not recognize him. He really dont want to interact with anyone while he had a sour mood.

Jaebeom can see the mart door and he really need to get there before Jackson see him and yes he is inside the mart.

He want to take a breathe when he heard the bells from the door open. Luckily Jaebeom did not turn his back he just went to snacks alley in hoping that he will not bump into them.

Jaebeom looking for his favourite chips and luckily there is one bag of Onion Cream chips and when he want to take the bag of chips there is other hand also reach for the bag.

Their hand touches for a while and Jaebeom hand flinched away.

He look at the stranger and saw a boy with his school uniform.

"Oopps sorry." 

Jaebeom just shake his head.

One thing people need to know about Jaebeom is he is really really really a shy person around strangers and he only interact with people just in case of emergency (just like yesterday case with Mark and he is so thankful for Marks help and its easy for him to talk to Mark) and he is also really bad at talking with other people.

" You can take it." 

Jaebeom just shake his head and bow and just walk away.

Today he will list as the worst day ever and he was not wrong when he went out he was bump with no other that Jackson Wang.

 

Jinyoung were walking back home with Jackson when he remember that his mom asking him to buy her favourite chips. He was relieved to see the small mart located beside the bookstore. Weird, Jinyoung think he pretty sure that he never knew the bookstore exist before.

He walk inside after asking Jackson to wait and went searching for the chips. He was lucky there is only one bag left for the chips. He dont want his mom vengeance when he fail to buy this Onion Cream chips. But before he take the chips there is another hand also reaching for the chips and their hand touch. Jnyoung feel a little tingle about the touch and his hand stay static while the stranger took away his hand.

Jinyoung can see that the stranger is from his school, he did not recognize the face because the boy was wearing mask but he can see the twin mole just above his eye and he find it beautiful. Jinyoung just realize that he is staring at the boy and say sorry. Jinyoung offer the boy the chips but he just shake his head and walk away.

Okay, quite rude but the way the boy stomp away from him look so cute and it make him remember about the incident at the canteen.

Jinyoung pay the chips and his favourite pineapple tea and went out of the mart. What waiting for him is Jackson smirking towards the stranger while holding his hand.

"Jaebeom right? You are Jaebeom right?" Jackson

The boy keep shaking his head while trying to tug away from Jackson. Jinyoung just chuckle a liittle seeing how desperate the boy look like. He always know Jackson as a bold type of person. He knows him well enough that Jackson will make the boy cry if Jinyoung dont stop Jackson.

"Jackson what are you doing?" Jinyoung

Jackson look at Jinyoung and at that moment Jaebeom find his way to push Jackson away and run away from both of them.

"Look Jinyoung, what have you done.That iis Jaebeom okay. I can just ask you to take the picture of us hanging out and sent it to Jooheon and I will be 100,000 won richer." Jackson whine

"Well in my defense, how should I know? You look like you want to harass him okay and I am pretty sure the cashir girl is a few minute away to call the police." Jinyoung said while gesture at the cashier girl who is now at the door while holding her handphone.

Jackson just shake his head and bow then he take the laughing Jinyoung and walks home.

 

Jaebeom arrive home with an empty house. He look around for his mother just to find a note saying his mom went to their hometown for the weekend and also stated she already pre cooked the meal and just asking Jaebeom to heat the food before eat.

Jaebeom just sigh.

After his drunkards father divorce with his mom when he is 8 years old its only him and his mom. His mom raise him alone with the help of his grandparents. They did not has problem with money because his mom work enough for both of them. But started last year after his drunkard father die of an lung disease. His mom now taking care for her mother in law.

Jaebeom feel sorry towards his mom who was not only working hard for him and her parents but also her mother in law. Jaebeom know his mom really love is father but beause of his drunkard behaviour and for Jaebeom safety she make decision to leave him and raise Jaebeom alone. Jaebeom try to find a part time job to help his mom but his mom reject the idea, she only want Jaebeom to just study hard and become a successful person. But Jaebeom is a smart kids. He find a few way to find a job without disturb his study. He become a pet sitter for his neighbour. Jaebeom is really good with animal even when he is always a little bit clumsy. He really want a pet but his mom also reject the idea and saying it will be hard to keep a house with a pet.

So he make a few phamplet and promote himself to the neighbour.

Now everytime he help his neighbour walking the dog he can save the money. Sometime when their neighbour is away for work or vacation, Jaebeom will help them looking out their pet. At first Jaebeom's mom disagree with the idea but after she saw how Jaebeom refused to take his allowance money for his hobbies aka games and comic book anymore she just keep quiet. Jaebeom really proud with his works. He has been work this way since he is in hiis middle school so now he can buy more games and books without feeling guilty asking the help from her mom. Living at the apartment that allowed pets, Jaebeom making an extra money for his hobbies.

Usually, he will walk the dogs every day exactly at 4pm. He only took an hour so that he also has time for his hobbies. After walking the dogs and a few extra banchan from his neighbour. Jaebeom ate his dinner.

 

Jinyoung walk inside his house with a loud noise from hiis mother and his sister singing Nobody by Wonder Girl. This is not a rare sight for Jinyoung. His mother love to sing and everytime his sister come back from her uni they always have karaoke time. Jinyoung is quite lucky to born in a home that his father is well enough that his mother dont need to work. Both of his parent is really dote on him and his older sister. 

"Eomma! Im home!" Jinyoung shouts

"Nobody, nobody but chu." Jinjoo

"Noona stop singing, my ears hurt." Jinyoung

"Oh my god! My brother is back! My wittle brother!" Jinjoo

"I am not little okay. I am taller that you!" Jinyoung

"Whatever you are still little to me." Jinjoo

Having a 6 year from his sister really annoyed him. His sister always bully him when he was a child but now he can bully his sister because he is a lot taller than her.

"Son, are you hugry? Should we eat something before dinner?" Eomma

"No thank you. Here your chips." Jinyoung

"Only one? You are so cheap!" Jinjoo

"Stupid sister! This is the only one left. I almost fight for it with the stranger!" Jinyoung

"You do?" Eomma

"No eomma, I am just kidding I never fight okay. He just give it up." Jinyoung

Jinyoung mother just nod and open the chips.

"Im gonna get to my room. I am so tired." Jinyoung

"Take a bath first before you rest." Eomma

"Okay!" Jinyoung

Jinyoung walk inside his room and put his bagpack away. He stretch a little bit and taking of his uniform.

After the bath, he literally jump into his bed without even wearing anything.He sigh loudly after his head is laying at his soft pillows.

What a weird day, Jinyoung think. He get bump into some stranger, someone making a scene at the canteen just because he buy the last piece of bread and also the boy at the mart with the beautiful twin mole. Jinyoung is not sure if the boy is Jaebeom as Jackson said but he feel that the boy in the mart has the familiar gaze from the guy that bump him.

Jinyoung just shake his head and try to take a rest when he heard a loud bang from the door. Jinyoung grunt, he knows that everytime Jinjoo is home he will never have a quiet time.

 

Jaebeom wake up early today.

He conclude that his unlucky day is because he is late and rushing. So now at 5 am he already wakes and before he get ready to go to school. He heat up his breakfast. 

He gets ready on 7.00 am so now he had an hour to go to school before the class start at 8 am. He feel energize today so he walk slowly and enjoying the morning air.

Just before he arrive to the school he make sure to make a stop at a shop and buy some melon milk just because he want to treat himself.

With a smile and a melon drink in one hand. Jaebeom skip to his school.

He can saw a few of his classmate lurking around at the locker and gossipping. He is just so happy and in ease he just walk while smiling. He brush away his bang and showing his forhead. Jaebeom make a little note to cut the bang a little.

He spot Youngjae at their locker.

"Morning Youngjae." Jaebeom smile

"Jaebeom? Are you okay?"Youngjae ask worriedly

"I am. Why?" Jaebeom stiill smiling

"For starter, you are almost 30 minute early then usual. Secondly, you are smiling like really big smile, By the way your smile is so pretty. I almost fall in love and lastly, your shoving up your bang and showing your forehead. I mean I never saw your face this clear and you look so handsome. By the way the girl is lookig at you they are agreeing with me" Youngjae said while shoving his head towards a group of girl giggling and smiling towards Jaebeom and Youngjae

"Ouh . I forgot." Jaebeom said while cover his forehead.

"Why? You look handsome." Youngjae whine

"Shut up. You know I hate it when people stare at me." Jaebeom

"Whatever, I dont know why you are to shy for? Like if you play it right you can be more popular than Jinyoung." Youngjae

"Who?" Jaebeom

"Oh god! You dont know? How long you been here? Aigoo. The most popular guy in Seoul High School? One of a student body council? Soccer captain? Has his own fandom name Peaches?One of my classmate" Youngjae

"Peaches? Why?" Jaebeom

"Lord, it because Jinyoung has a really good set of peaches I mean he got ." Youngjae

"But why peaches? Peaches is small. If I want people to praise a big its gonna be melon." Jaebeom smirk

"You.Never talk about this topic ever again.You and your obsession with melon. Disgust me." Youngjae

"Whatever Youngjae need to go now. Bye" Jaebeom smirk

Youngjae just shake his head.

 

Jinyoung as usual come early to avoid his Peaches. He cringe by the word peach.

He was walking toward his locker when he can hear some girl talking and giggling about boy. Jinyoung assume it was him when they talk about and try to hide himself but then he saw the way the girl look. Across from his place there is a smiling boy with a melon milk on his right hand and at the same time the guy brush away his bang with his finger and with the background light he can hear "ALMOST PARADISE." (Boy Over Flower ost, just imagine that scene when F4 walking inside the school).

Jiinyoung dont know why but he is staring right now. Who is the guy? He never saw him before. Jinyoung dont want to brag but he is a social butterfly in the school and he almost know everyone but he swore he never saw him. He look at the guy who walkiing towards Choi Youngje. One of his classmate. They look comfortable with each other. Do they know each other?

Jinyoung dont know what they are talking about but after Youngjae said something the boy rearrange his bang and now his bang is almost hide the boy eyes. 

Jinyoung gasp. 

That is the boy that bump into him. The one who run after bumping him. Now Jinyoung is annoyed. He never knew the boy. 

At all.

This is a disgrace for himself. Jinyoung always the one to greet anyone and introduce himself but why he never saw this guy before?

Its weird.

Before Jinyoung pondering longer he walk toward his class.

 

Today the one who late is Yugyeom.

Jaebeom smirking seeing Yugyeom panting and sit beside him.

"Haihh, you gonna get it today." Jaebeom chuckle

"What?' Yugyeom

"I will tell you later." Jaebeom said when he saw his favourite math teacher coming.

 

Yugyeom and Jaebeom is walking to the canteen when some boy from his class ask Jaebeom to meet Mrs Moon.

Jaebeom think he knows why his least favourite teacher ask him to meet her.

After reassuring Yugyeom that he does not need to accompany him Jaebeom went the teacher room and spot Mrs Moon. He walk toward Mrs Moon and bowing to Mr Song when he saw him.

"Getting trouble Jaebeom?" Mr Song

Jaebeom just shake his head.

"So Mr Lim." Mrs Moon

"Yes Mrs Moon." Jaebeom

"Do you know why are you here?" Mrs Moon

"I dont know exactly why? But I think I get the idea?" Jaebeom spoke with an unsure tone

"Eloborate." Mrs Moon

This is the thing he hate to do, when he need to eloborate something. Jaebeom is a straighforward kinda guy. He really dont know how to speak or explain why aout certain thing especially in liiterature. He can do it if its History or Science because its a fact but with literature. 

Jaebeom quietly sigh

"Is this about my essay Mrs Moon?" Jaebeom

"You are a bright student Jaebeom. I know you do. You always get A and even A plus for History and Math. But in my class you always get a C or barely a C plus. I notice that you are hoping to get into Seoul University right?" Mrs Moon

"Yes Mrs Moon." Jaebeom nod

"But what I see here you need an at least A minus to make it through the pre exam. They always want a straight A student. You need to work harder and truthfully after you submit your last essay I am dissapointed at you. Mr Lim you need to imagine more things. In literature its not only about writing and yes I know you write about Queen Elizabeth and not the topic that I want you too. I cant help you if this keep going Mr Lim." Mrs Moon

Jaebeom nod and excuse himself.

Jaebeom dejectedly walk toward the canteen.

Now he even lost his appetite.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

THANK YOU FOR MY SUBCRIBERS AND THE READER!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

 

MINMINHYO