One

Yes Or Yes

Jaebeom is running late this morning. This is all because of the release of new game "Battle for Life". He was so excited to play the game and forgot that it was a school night and not weekends. He was thankful for his mother loud screaming that make him awake if not he will totally be late late to go to school.

Jaebeom is just a normal teenagers on his last year of school.

Scratch normal.

He is the kind of teenagers that other people call as nerd. Jaebeom dont know why student at Seoul High School make him as someone who is weird. I mean yeah he always talk about video game, anime and manga but then he also do normal thing like went to bookstore to check on new manga or went to the internet cafe to battle with his online friend. 

What is wrong with that?

Jaebeom was running while looking at his watch and he only have 10 more minutes until his first clas started. He can see his school gate. He sprint out he really dont like attention on himself and he know Mrs Moon love to ask late comers to stand in front of the class and recite poem for the class. Jaebeom is  thankfull that he hate leaving book at his locker so he just went to his class.

But today is not his lucky day because he was abruptly stop bby a crowd of girl just a few metre from his class.

"Ouh gosh look at him." Girl 1

"He is so handsome!" Girl 2

"Have you seen his insta yesterday?He was so hot wearing sleeveless." Girl 3

Jaebeom blows his bangs away and try to snuck between the girl.

"Sorry, excuse me.'' Jaebeom

Jaebeom tried as carefully as he can but alas his clumsy self as usual make him tripped and he bump into the person.

Jaebeom daont know who he bump with but he get up as soon asn possible and say sorry then run towards his classroom.

Jaebeom did not realize how the crowd girls were wailing and also screaming and Jaebeom also dont realize how Park Jinyoung still sit and daze from what happen just now.

 

 

Park Jinyoung life is always surround by how people praising his look. He always heard how handsome his face is. How pretty his eyes is. How his face look like a model or even an idol.

He love when peole praise him like that who doesnt right?

He work hard to make sure his reputation is on par with his look.

He dont want to be like a hot guy from teh movie the kind that has good look but stupid. So he religiously study and make sure to score every exam. He also a captain for his soccer team and also a part of student body.

He really love being loved by others. But the part he dont like is everyday in his life is like a war for him especially in the morning. He need to walk away from a bunch of girls or boys that call themselves as Peaches. They known as Jinyoung's fan.

 A very dedicated fan that waited for him at the gates and also him to the class. This is always happen in the morning. Jinyoung were really annoyed but he try and mantain his facial expression becaused those guy sometimes bring him gift and food, Jinyoung really appreciated their kindness and this also make him save his money.

He trying to walk to his class when he heard a voice trying to walk through the crowd. Jinyoung try to ask the Peaches to make a move when suddenly there is a body bump into him. He cant see the other face clearly because his face is hidden by the amount of his bangs. The guy really has a lot of hairs. That the first things that Jinyoung realize but the next thing is his smile.

His apologetic smile toward Jinyoung. He say how the small lips form a small smile and its kinda cute.

Cute?

Excuse me. Park Jinyoung. Control yourself.

"Are you okay?" 

Jinyoung wake from his daze self and just smile and nod to the girl that asking. He get up and brushes his back and walk away.

He still can hear some Peaches rumbling about how rude the guy is and how nice Jinyoung look when he is brushing his back.

What an extraordinary morning.

 

Jaebeom is really thankful for whoever that make Mrs Moon late for her class this morning. He walk inside the classroom and praying that Mrs Moon is not inside and yes his pray were granted. He quickly went to his deskmate aka his friend since he was a little. A ball of goofiness name Kim Yugyeom.

"Yah! Why are you late?" Yugyeom

"New video game." Jaebeom

"Aish, why am I friend with you?" Yugyeom shake his head

"Because you love me?" Jaebeom

"Euwwww,you are not choco milk why should I love you?"Yugyeom

"Whatever." Jaebeom said while laying his head at the table.

"Yah, you just arrive! Why are you sleeping?" Yugyeom

"I am tired. I tried to beat this master from the game but he just unbeatable and I try and try and its just not happening." Jaebeom

"It does not mean you can sleep in the first class for today." Yugyeom

"You know I hate literature right? Its boring and Mrs Moon does not help at all. She open and my eyes suddenly want to close." Jaebeom

"Aish Jaebeom you need to score this class to graduate you know that? Your can score your other subject why not this?" Yugyeom

"Like I said, its boring." Jaebeom

"I dont know what to do with you." Yugyeom sigh

Mrs Moon come after 10 minutes Jaebeom arrived. Yugyeom wakes him up by kicking his friend legs.

"Ouch!!" Jaebeom

"Jaebeom? Are you alright?" Mrs Moon

All the other classmate look at Jaebeom and his face blushes a litlle.

"No, I mean yes I am fine. Sorry Mrs Moon." Jaebeom

Mrs Moon started talking about how Austine Jane a great wirter start writing and Jaebeom started thinking what food should he buy for lunch.

 

"Jinyoung? Are you okay?' Mark

Mark is Jinyoung deskmate for this year. Mark is just a transfered student last year and Jinyoung help him to settle down and they quickly become friends .

"Nah, I am fine. Just tired because of the peaches." Jinyoung

"I still cant believe your fans call themselves as peaches." Mark giggle

"I just hope they control themselves and make a boundary with me? I mean this morning there is this guy bump into me and fall because of the peaches. I hope he is fine." Jinyoung

"Really? Are you sure he accidentally bump into you or he is one of the peaches?" Mark

"I doubt it, usually if he is oneof the peaches he will blush or even stay and stare at me but no the guy just say sorry and leave." Jinyoung

"Just like that? Without helping you up? Its sound kinda rude to me." Mark

"I dont think so? I think he really in a hurry." Jinyoung

"So?" Mark

"What?" Jinyoung

"How is he look like? Handsome?" Mark

"I dont know. I cant see his face. Half of his face is hide by his bangs." Jinyoung

"I see." Mark smirking

"Why?" Jinyoung

"Nothing, its just weird. I think I always saw someone bumping into you but you just ignore them and now you are talking about this stranger with a lot fo hairs." Mark

"Whatever Mork!" Jinyoung

Jinyoung continue writing the formula for the mathematical work. He did not think about the stranger. He definitely not think about the strangers smile.

 

The recess is always the time that Jaebeom love but kinda hate it?

Jaebeom love food and he love to eat his favourite bread (melon bread) but he also hate it how his favourite bread is always finished when he is arrive at the canteen.

And he is also hate when Jackson Wang his frenemies alwasy bugging him at this time.

"Jaebeom!!" Jackson

Jaebeom sigh when he hear Jackson voice. He walk faster while taking Yugyeom hand.

"Wait!" Jackson catch up and blocked him.

"What?" Jaebeom frown

"Aww, why are you frowning? Cant you be happy seeing me?" Jackson smile

"No." Jaebeom

"Yah, Jackson. I know you have feeling towards my friend but he is hangry right now so if you want to woo him please do it after lunch." Yugyeom

Jaebeom smakc Yugyeom head

"Yah stupid! What are you talking about!" Jaebeom

"What is hangry?" Jackson

"Hungry plus angry.. Hangry." Yugyeom

Jackson burst into laughing.

"That is funny. So Jaebeom. I know you are free after this right?Lets hang out!" Jackson

"Jackson, you always ask me to hang out since the first year we started high school and all those time do I say yes?No right? So yeah no." Jaebeom

Jaebeom dont know how Jackson and him meet but after a few week he started high school Jackson always ask him to hang out and Jackson also like to . Its fine for a few times but now Jaebeom really hate it. Jackson does not stop even when Jaebeom ask nicely so now he always ignore Jackson.

"Lets go Yugyeom, Youngjae must be here already." Jaebeom

"Aww, dont forget about our hang out!"Jackson

Jaebeom spotted Youngjae and Yugyeom boyfriend Bambam at the same place they always have lunch.

"Hi babe!" Bambam

"Hi." Yugyeom said while give Bambam a small peck on his cheeks.

"Euwww." Jaebeom

"Jaebeomdont be jealous okay." Bambam

"No I am not. We always kisses when we are small right honey?" Jaebeom tease Bambam while making a kissy face towards Yugyeom

Yugyeom just laugh while caress his boyfriend back.

"Why are you late?" Youngjae

"As usual." Jaebeom

"Jackson?" Bambam

"Yup." Yugyeom

"Jaebeom I think he really like you. I mean how many years he tried to ask you to hang out with him?" Youngjae

"Nah, I dont think so I heard he talking with the other hot guy and they making bets if Jackson can ask me out." Jaebeom

"Really? When?" Youngjae

"Last 2 years ago I think? I dont remember." Jaebeom

"Luckily you did not agree with him." Bambam

"Babe you need to know Jaebeom will never agree with anyone except me and us. He hates going out." Yugyeom

"Whatever guys! I need to buy food. You want Yugyeom?" Jaebeom

"Nah, Bambam already make my lunch." Yugyeom

Jaebeom nods and went to the food counter. He really hope he get the melon bread. He really crave something sweet right now.

He stand at a back of a line where there is a few guys in front of him.

The guy in front of him ordered melon bread.

"This is the last piece."

"Urghhhhh." Jaebeom loudly sigh and stomped his feet.

The guy in front look back at him and quirk his eyebrows.

Jaebeom gasp and cover his mouth he can feel his face reddening and just run away even before the guy speak.

 

 

Jinyoung and Mark come into the canteen and sit at their usual place when Jackson come along with his sulky face.

"What happen?" Jinyoung

Jackson is Jinyoung bestfriend since they were in kindergarten. Jackson is also one of the popular guy in this school. He is popular because of his sport ability and also a really sleek body.

"Remember the guy that Jooheon bet since we were first year in high school?" Jackson

"Jackson are you still trying to hang with that guy? Who is his name again?" Jinyoung

"Jinyoung! I always tell you. Jaebeom, his name is Jaebeom. The nerd in class 3A." Jackson

"Urmm what is your bet again? I forgot." Mark

"Markie! Not you too!! We bet 100,000 won if any of us can get to date with Jaebeom but its impossible so we change to if we can get him to hang out with one of us in our second year but yeah until now he did not agree with any of us." Jackson

"And here I thought you has feeling with the guy." Mark 

"Urmm no, I dont have feeling with him." Jackson blush

"Are you blushing?" Jinyoung

"No I am not!" Jackson

"Whatever, now you are here stay. Me and Mark want to buy foods." Jinyoung

Jinyoung and Mark wait in the line but Jinyoung can feel how the person behind him keep mumbling about melon bread. He whisper at Mark and they giggle.

Its their time to order. Mark already order his food and now its time for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung never like sweet things but he dont know why he ordered melon bread and when the canteen lady said it is the last piece he heard a loud sigh and feet stomping.

He look back and he can see the guy look horrified and a little red in the face. He want to offer his bread but even before he speak the guy already went away.

"What with that guy?" Mark

"I dont know." Jinyoung 

Jinyoung and Mark went back to the table.

"What have you done?" Jackson

"What?" Jinyoung

"We all can hear the disappointment from Jaebeom and he run away from you." Jackson

"Wait, that guy is Jaebeom?" Mark

"Yeah. Why?" Jackson

"Nothing." Mark

Jinyoung look at Mark and he know his friend try to hide it but he can see a little blush on Mark cheeks.

 

"Oh my god!I am so so so stupid." Jaebeom whining when he arrive at his table

"What happen?" Youngjae

"I really want melon bread and the guy in front buy it and it was the last one. I totally make a dissappointed sound and then stomp my feet and then the guys look back at me and I was so ashamed and run away. Now I dont even have food and there is a lot of people show me being a total child." Jaebeom hid his face between his arms.

"Well you are a children." Yugyeom

"Babe, your bestie is now in trouble dont ." Bambam

"Sorry, sorry. Here Jaebeom you can have mine. I can share with Bambam." Yugyeom

"Really? I am so hungry!!" Jaebeom

"Of course! Here you go." Yugyeom

Jaebeom smile at Yugyeom and took the food.

 

Mark just waiting for his bus when he see someone approach him.

"Hey. You the guy who help me right? Remember there is a guy who tried to speak english with me and I totally dont understand a word?" 

"Yeah. You remember?" Mark

"Of course!! If you are not there Im gonna die of embarassment."

"I am Mark by the way." Mark

"Ahh sorry even yesterday I forgot to introduce myself. Jaebeom. Lim Jaebeom." Jaebeom

"You the guy who want the melon bread right?" Mark chuckle

"What? You saw that? Ouh gosh I am so embarressed." Jaebeom hide his face with his book.

"Well I am there. I mean my friend the one who buy the melon bread. By the way here." Mark said while give Jaebeom the melon bread

"Huh?" Jaebeom

"Actually my friend dont eat sweets but he dont know why he bought this so he give it to me but unfortunately he forgot that I hate melon." Mark

"Really? You hate melon?" Jaebeom gasp

"I mean not hate hate, I kinda dont like the taste?" Mark

"Oh gosh Mark. Melon is one of the best fruit. We have melon ice cream, melon milk, melon bread, melon sweets and many more!I really love.." Jaebeom stop when he saw Mark face.

"Ooops sorry. I talk a lot. Urm Im gonna go now. Bye." Jaebeom

Jaebeom run away from Mark.

Mark was a little bit baffle when Jaebeom just run away from him then he let out a chuckle.

"Interesting." Mark

 

 

 

To be continue