I Feel So Different

Please, Don't Leave {A Lone White Rose Sequal}

As Key mixed the vegetables and fruits round and round the salad pot, the silence made him think. Made him think of the question that has been poking and prodding his thoughts for the past few weeks.

As much as he wanted to swat away the thoughts that seemed like a sin to think, he couldn't fight back the inevitable. Key sighed as the question started to form in the confines of his mind.

"Do I still love Qui-stel?"

This question made Key angry, and he didn't know why. This questions pulled and tugged on clashing heartstrings. It's like one side of his heart was telling him, "Love? Love? Isn't it pretty obvious that you are tired of Qui-stel? Come on Key, be a man and break up with her". While the other side was screaming "Don't let her go, you friggin idiot! I can't live without her, and you know that as well!".

In frustration, Key threw the wooden spoon at the tiled counter, creating little cracks on the shiny, yellow tiles. It also created a loud sound which sent Qui-stel running into kitchen with alarm clear on her face.

"What was that?" Qui-stel asked.

"Oh, it was nothing. I just thought I saw fly...." Key said, not looking at Qui-stel. Fearing that she could see the indecision on his face. 

"You didn't have to throw a spoon at it," Qui-stel mumbled under her breath, probably thinking Key didn't hear her.

Key's ear pricked up at Qui-stel's haughty statement. How dare she answer him like that? Though they are dating, that doesn't mean that she has to forget about their age difference. Key was STILL a year older than her. 

Key's diva pride appeared as he turned around to face Qui-stel. His hips leaning against the counter, arms crossed over his chest. Noticing Key's starring, Qui-stel looked up from the cleaning she was doing.

"What? Why? Why are you looking at me?" Qui-stel said, with slight irritation in her voice.

"Qui-stel, I didn't mean to throw the stick." Key said sweetly.... Almost too sweetly..

"And why are you irritated?" Qui-stel said, putting the washcloth down unto the counter.

" Who said I was irritated?" Key asked, irritation showing in his eyes.

"It's pretty obvious by your tone of voice..." Qui-stel sneered, rolling her eyes.

God, something Key annoyed the heck out of her. Can't he be considerate for once, considering that he just threw something we used to eat at a dirty old fly? Like come one, he and I are both neat freaks so why did he do that?

"Why?! Do you want me to shout like this?!" Key said, raising his voice.

"No! I just wanted to ask, why are you irritated. You don't have to raise your voice!" Qui-stel raised her voice too.

Something flashed in Key's eyes and all hell broke loose. The darker side of his heart won over the SMARTER side of his heart.

"You know, that's why..." Key said silently at first.

"What's "that's why"?!" Qui-stel said slamming the spoon to the floor in annoyance, 

"That's why I fell OUT of love with you!" Key screamed.

Qui-stel fell silent at Key's sudden outburst. But Key wasn't finished yet, oh, he was just starting. He let all the little devil thoughts out from his mind via his mouth.

"You always expect something from you. You always get mad at me-" Key started

"I don't always-" Qui-stel started to say but was silenced when Key punched Qui-stel right across the face.

Qui-stel, as a result, stumbled backwards and her back was now pressed against the wall. 

"Don't! You even dare cut in, okay?! As I was saying, you always get mad at me and you are starting to be freaking annoying, do you get that?" Key said, pressing Qui-stel further against the wall.

Qui-stel didn't say anything since the words were all jumbled up in . So, she just stared up at Key with pleading eyes while her cheek was throbbing red from the punch she had recieved earlier.

Key, starring at Qui-stel's hurt and pleading eyes, realized what he has done. Irritated at himself and Qui-stel's ability to make him feel sorry like this, he punched the wall beside Qui-stel's head.

It was so near Qui-stel that she could head the actual air coming out from the impact of Key's hand to the wall. Flinching from fear, Qui-stel closed her eyes and started praying silently to herself that no harm would touch her. Especially from the hands of Key.

With her eyes closed, Qui-stel felt a hand brush against her cheek and pressure on her lips. She could feel Key's face so close to her but Qui-stel turned her head away. She didn't feel like making up with Key no, after she's been hit and pushed against the wall, she didn't feel like "kissing" and making up.

With that, she felt the pressure of a body pushing her against the wall and the sound of slight breathes near her disappear and later she heard the front door close with a click.

Opening her eyes, Qui-stel soon started to cry, sliding down from her position to sit on the floor. She buried her face in her hands and cried there.

~``~``~``~``~``

THERE! Chapter 2 done (^.^). Took me quite a while didn't it but now it's finally up. Sorry you guys if I took type, my stupid file decided to get currupted and deleted Chapter 2 and 3 from my files (-_-). Blame the laptop.

Anyway, here it is. And you see I got a new poster there. Maybe you wanted to see more of Key so click here to see him.