I Need Time

Please, Don't Leave {A Lone White Rose Sequal}

After Key stormed out of the apartment that he and Qui-stel shared, he realized something.

He had no where to stay for the night. He couldn't go stay at a hotel or a motel since he left his wallet back at the apartment and he didn't think his friends would let him stay for the night. They weren't those type of friends. Well, maybe except for Jonghyun. But no.

Sighing, he figured that he wasn't ready to go back to the apartment yet. He wasn't ready to face Qui-stel's tear-streaked face.

Qui-stel's tear-streaked face....

Qui-stel's face....

Qui-stel...

His heart gave a painful squeeze. Groaning in irritation, he buried his face into his hands. Why was he feeling this way? He couldn't understand it! He felt love and irritation at the same time. He hated the feeling. He did.

Key dragged his heavy body towards the nearest bench. He so wanted the feeling gone. It was like his heart was ripped into two.

One side wanted him to keep Qui-stel in his arms. Hug and snuggle her like he used to. He wanted to shower her with gifts like he used to. He wanted to love her and keep her for himself. He wanted her to know that she was his and he was hers.

While the other side wanted him to let her go. To go out and look for another girl. To go and ask out that pretty waitress that worked at his favorite cafe. To flirt with all the girls he found pretty without feeling guilty that he might hurt Qui-stel. To be finally free from all the restraints that came with being in a relationship.

And he didn't know which side to listen too. The "I-Love-Qui-Stel" part or the "I-Wanna-Be-Single-Again" part. It was all too confusing.

.-.

After a few more minutes of groaning and gravelling on that poor bench, Key slowly looked up. He knew what he had to do.

He wasn't going to make up his mind now. Oh no, this situation was far too serious for him to think it all through in one sitting.

He decided that he would need to think it through. He needed to sort out his feelings, to see whether he wanted to stay with her or not.

What he needed now was time.

Time to think it through.

Time to think if he really did love Qui-stel.

Time to think if they were really meant for each other....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short but sweet right? Did I mention this story would be made up of drabbles rather than a full length chapter? Hope you won't kill me. I tried to make this chapter as sad as I could since, you know me, I at angsty stuff though I write a  lot of them. I'm a masochist that way. Don't rip my guts out with this chapter okay? Next chapter might come tomorrow or on Saturday... I still have a project and a science paper to do... Which won't actually take me long >_>

Stay Orange,

Orange_Carnival