I Need A Friend

Please, Don't Leave {A Lone White Rose Sequal}

What felt like hours sitting on the floor and crying her heart out, Qui-stel stood up, roughly wiping her tears away with the back of her hand. She sniffled abit before she started to finish cleaning the mess Key did when he "tried" to "kill" the stupid "fly" with the spoon.

Stupid Key...

Doesn't know how to use a magazine as a weapon..

Key....

Her heart gave out a painful squeez and Qui-stel started to feel the moisture collecting at the corner of her eyes.

"YOU STUPID KEY!"

Qui-stel shouted out in frustration, throwing the yellow sponge across the room. It landed in a soggy pile in the corner. Staring at the yellow, square sponge, Qui-stel decided that she needed a break from it all.

Heading straight for the phone in the living room, Qui-stel took the phone out of the reciever and dialed the number.

"Hello?" the voice said from the phone.

"Yo-min?" Qui-stel said in a very quivery voice.

At that moment, Yo-min knew something was up.

"Qui-stel? Is something wrong? Is it about Key? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Yo-min said from the phone.

"Yo-min......" Qui-stel said, stiffling a sob.

"Qui-stel, it isn't going to help if you won't tell me what's wrong..." Yo-min said gruffly from the other side of the phone.

"C-can I go there? I really have to talk to you.." Qui-stel said, her chest heaving from all of the sniffles.

"Sure! Sure, come here" Yo-min said before hanging up.

 

Qui-stel's Point Of View

I put the phone down unto it's cradle and shuffled like a zombie to my room. I grabbed my worn out denim jacket, wallet and phone and headed out on my way to visit Yo-min...

Who was on the other side of town...

AISH!

I was so engulfed in my own anger that I unconsciously threw my brand new phone against the wall. I watched in horror as my new iPhone4S collided against the cold, white wall and smash into pieces.

Feeling the tears forming on the corners of my eyes, I rushed over to my ruined phone and picked up the pieces that flew out of the main phone. Slowly, the tears slid down my cheeks as I tried to get all of the ruined pieces of the floor.

First, I lost my true love, Key. And now I lost my freaking iPhone4S! What's next??? Am I going to loose my hair to? Oh god no O_O... Not my hair...

I shook my head as I threw my phone down the trashbin. My simcard can't be saved now, I might as well buy a new phone and change my number.

~```~

The trip to Yo-min's house was long, cold and stinky. First, I couldn't catch an available taxi since, apparently, it was "taxi rush hour" or whatever that stupid plan ruining time is.

So, I decided to catch a train to her house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Okay! Before you all jump at me and eat my guts, let me explain my haitus! LOLOLOL, my reason for the long wait? I lost all inspiration. Yup. Sad right? But now I'm back. Because I finally decided to get off my lazy and write so I bring to you Chapter 3! Chapter 4 is coming up soon :D. Please wait for it patiently. And don't be afraid to nag me on the comment box.

Stay Orange,

Orange_Carnival